Euro 2016

Batman

If the scoreline stays the same then Wales will have won as many tournament knockout games in 6 days as England have in 20 years!

Had to go through that in my head, it can't be right?!

But no... Denmark in '02 and Ecuador in '06 if my memory serves me right. Pathetic.

Had to go through that in my head, it can't be right?!

But no... Denmark in '02 and Ecuador in '06 if my memory serves me right. Pathetic.

It's even more pathetic if you go back 50 years . Belgium & Cameroon in '90 , there was 1 in '86 but cant remember who , Spain '96 but that was on pens . Off the top of my head I can't remember any more

I hope they get through these celebrations without going on about Gary Speed.

Coleman has done a phenomenal job here. Just a brilliant performance England have paid multiple managers millions and millions and millions of pounds for more than decade and they haven't got anywhere near this once.

Wales v Portugal semi-final

It'll be touted as Bale v Ronaldo, but if Wales play like the team they were tonight, Portugal could be in for a tough match.

Oh haha, look down below! :D

Edited by 5string
Just spotted CB Fry's post

Money has distorted world football for a long time, but the success of Leicester last season and Wales so far this summer, goes to prove that team work can still win over the riches.

L1 players, NPC players, squad players at lower PL sides. Not full of stars, full of honest professional players who appreciate the opportunity they've been given and are playing for their country. Look at the genuine emotion on their faces at kick off and at FT, that's not put on - that's genuine.

It would be another amazing victory for football if Wales got to the final, themselves and Leicester are showing everyone - don't be scared of 'big names' or the 'riches'. Just be a team.

Just shows you can pick players that dont play for the top 5/6 and be successful.

I've said it for years and that's why I gave up on England.........The England team should be built from players of the Premier League and the Championship...ofcourse you'd need a manager with balls and nous to do that, and we're never gonna have one.

Bale is a genuine galactico. Properly turns up for the big ones

proper team player too

amazing

The first time I can truly remember a great British player actually live up to the hype in a tournament. Brilliant.

Great effort and achievement from Wales.

But what a massive under-achievement from the golden generation of Belgium's side, very poor considering their squad.

But that sums it all up really, they're just individuals, they've made it. They've got the big cars, the watches, the wags, the fame. Teams like Belgium, even though they have individual quality, don't have the desire of the likes of Wales. The last 12 months have been a proper leveler for football and it's great to see.

Wales everything we weren't. Organised, had a plan, worked hard, kept their belief and fearless. Just goes to show what can be achieved when everyone pulls together. Chuffed to see Sam Vokes score, one of us. Joe Allen magnificent again, would love us to sign him.

Utterly superb Wales, given me a bit of a lift after the desperate pile of merde we witnessed on Monday (Iceland were superb BTW).

Just goes to show that British players can do the business if the manager, tactics, ethos and selections are correct. The pampered prima donnas need to be dropped if they don't show a heart and a pair of balls, no favourites.

N.Ireland can also hold their heads high, they gave some good performances, it's only England as per usual that's a let down.

Now go and win it Wales!

Wales have been the best team to watch this summer, in my opinion.

Awesome against Russia, great against Slovakia. Great tonight.

Their poorest game was prob the win over NI.

I'd assume Ramsey, Bale and Williams will be shoe-ins for the team of the tournament. They've been epic. And Williams is what a captain should be, exactly what Fonte is for us. Rooney is never a captain.

Lukaku is ****ing terrible.

£65m to sit and point at bits of the pitch and then do nothing - good one.

It's like David Luiz during the World Cup only Everton haven't got the money in the bank like Chelsea. Haha

Common Wales!!!!

Lukaku is ****ing terrible.

£65m to sit and point at bits of the pitch and then do nothing - good one.

It's like David Luiz during the World Cup only Everton haven't got the money in the bank like Chelsea. Haha

Common Wales!!!!

He could have shown a lot more desire tonight to be honest, some games he just doesn't look bothered. I don't think anyone will spend silly money on him this year.

Wales everything we weren't. Organised, had a plan, worked hard, kept their belief and fearless. Just goes to show what can be achieved when everyone pulls together. Chuffed to see Sam Vokes score, one of us. Joe Allen magnificent again, would love us to sign him.

Someone just updated wiki for Sam - "Most recently he took Belgian goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, put him in his back pocket and took him on a trip around France when he scored the third goal for Wales in the Euro 2016 quarter finals."

Congratulation Wales what a magnificent Performance based on real British play

England players management and the FA should hang their heads in shame and if this doesn't get across the message that overpaid prima donnas apeing a very poor Barcelona type of play and afraid to hurt their big toe will never make a team, nothing ever will,

Hodgson should give half his salary to Coleman who has shown how to get the best out of limited resources and build a team with courage and character to be proud of

Edited by Saint Without a Halo

Glad to see Saunders on motd give some credit to John Toshack & Brian Flynn . Not taking anything away from Coleman and the present bunch , but the FAW had a plan , Toshack & Flynn were instrumental in starting it. In comparison our FA have been all over the place for years