Euro 2016

Batman

Don't like how many players are getting suspended for huge games. Rubbish for them and rubbish for the tournament. Surely 2 bookings shouldn't mean suspension?

I was thinking that. When half the team is a booking away from missing a semi-final, it's a bit daft really. It's a tournament, passions run high. Bans should be reserved for a straight red or something daft like 4/5 bookings IMO.

Don't like how many players are getting suspended for huge games. Rubbish for them and rubbish for the tournament. Surely 2 bookings shouldn't mean suspension?

Agree. Bit of a rubbish tournament all round to be fair.

Next one is Europe-wide. FFS

Yeah, they've missed a trick not resetting the yellows after the group, so you'd have to get booked in both knockout games to miss the semi. 2 yellows in 5 matches is nothing.

Agree. Bit of a rubbish tournament all round to be fair.

Next one is Europe-wide. FFS

Semis and Final at Wembley though... because, you know, why not give the final rounds to a nation that can't actually host an entire tournament? :/

What are you on about?

Sorry I didn't make the point clear enough for you to understand, but you'd have had to be watching the penalty kick to see what I meant. What I am questioning is whether referees should be taking a stronger line with contraventions against the rules of the game to try to reduce the amount of unfair play.

So our useless striker goes and ****s it up for Italy. The only thing I'm surprised at is that he didn't spend the next 10 minutes moaning at other people.

The sooner he leaves, the better.

Not being able to hit the target is criminal.

So our useless striker goes and ****s it up for Italy. The only thing I'm surprised at is that he didn't spend the next 10 minutes moaning at other people.

Lol are you serious. You can't be.

You helmet.

Have you watched him play every match for Italy? He's been brilliant, in fact in the last match everyone was creaming themselves about him. He took a bloody awful penalty today, horrendously awful, but so did at least 5 others.

He's had a great tournament.