Virgil Transfer Rumours - Summer 17

wild-saint

Why do these arrogant ****s think we will "invite discussions"? We've already said we don't want to sell, can they not ****ing read.

If they just put a bid in I would have a bit more respect for the victims but all this tapping up and waiting for us to invite discussions really gets on my tits.

Why do these arrogant ****s think we will "invite discussions"? We've already said we don't want to sell, can they not ****ing read.

If they just put a bid in I would have a bit more respect for the victims but all this tapping up and waiting for us to invite discussions really gets on my tits.

Well said sir :)

They are well and truly into "last orders at the bar" territory and no ****er has given them the green light for a lock in !

I know it's a crazy market but I really don't see a £60m+ deal being done on deadline day. So I expect vvd, coutinho, lemar and even sanchez to all stay put. Ssn will dramatise it and make out a deal could happen so they can rake in the viewing ratings plus help manipulate the betting market at the same time.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

They are waiting on us because after they got caught tapping up VVD they agreed they would only bid for him if we gave them the green light to.

Latest Twitter rumour is VVD given four days leave and is out of the country with his family, and to report for training on Monday. I can't be bothered with the linking nonsense but this slug saint guy and cabbage face both separately tweeting ( and getting royal bites from dippers)

Slug and cabbage?

My take on it is that all the potential bidders were implicated in talking to the player and agent but LFC jumped the gun and had to apologise and back off whilst the others are now sitting on eggshells because Saints won't sell but if anybody pushes it the **** will hit the fan with the Premier league. Consequently until Saints back down and more importantly invite clubs to bid, tapgate hangs over all of them. Looks like a stand off, we won't sell and the clubs can't bid without facing consequences. Finally we won't sell to Liverpool.

I hope we put VVD back in his box and have the foresight to categorically rule him out of the January window whilst blackballing Liverpool FC in the future because of the behaviour.

Wait till the last day and put out a notice that he is available for 60M, no less, take it or leave it.
He's certainly not for sale at that price. And why invite offers? We don't want to sell, don't need to sell.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

As ever I will ask for a management precis/summary of the best bits. Thank you for your work. :-)

This quote will do...

Article in the Echo today about how the deadline can be extended into the early hours of the next day so long as an agreement has been sent to the FA by 11 pm. Could it be that Southampton are prepared to sell VVD to us as long as it's completed after the deadline so they can say that they were true to their word and that he was still a Southampton player at the end of the deadline?

They're reaching POL levels of delusion :mcinnes:

Plane tracking wind ups, sense of entitlement, VVD is coming, VVD isn't coming, how dare we not let VVD leave, sense of entitlement, if VVD comes it'll be their year (again).

3 and out ;-)

One of their most recent posts reckons we will give them a signed agreement so they can complete the signing after 11 and we can keep our word to the fans that he won't be sold during the window [emoji23] deluded.

Wait till the last day and put out a notice that he is available for 60M, no less, take it or leave it.

If....and its a big f**king IF after saying hes not for sale...Les And Ralphie decide on a Black Friday quick sale, I'd expect the price to be no less than 80m.

60m ? You're bonkers.

Latest Twitter rumour is VVD given four days leave and is out of the country with his family, and to report for training on Monday. I can't be bothered with the linking nonsense but this slug saint guy and cabbage face both separately tweeting ( and getting royal bites from dippers)

Ulrich van gobble to the main board. [emoji3]

Just reading that thread back... they're reading this thread a lot. They don't seem to like being called victims.

I'm not surprised really as whilst it's used as an all encompassing insult it sits uneasily with me as Hillsborough could have been any of us that were going to matches at that time.

And let's not forget that the city of Liverpool and the fans of LFC were the victims of smears and of a state cover up for the events of that day and that they fought tirelessly for justice for those who died and I for one, despite my visceral dislike of the dippers, admire them greatly for fighting on when all said it was time to quit.

[/b][/i]

I don't blame them for that.

**** em, it's what they are. They've demonstrated that throughout this whole Saga.

If they don't like it, they're more than welcome to get a job (unlikely in Liverpool, I know) and stop spending their life reading other fans forums/tracking planes/gobbing off on social media.

Edited by SKD

I'm not surprised really as whilst it's used as an all encompassing insult it sits uneasily with me as Hillsborough could have been any of us that were going to matches at that time.

And let's not forget that the city of Liverpool and the fans of LFC were the victims of smears and of a state cover up for the events of that day and that they fought tirelessly for justice for those who died and I for one, despite my visceral dislike of the dippers, admire them greatly for fighting on when all said it was time to quit.

Yeah right. So tell us more about Heysel. Don't hear much about that one from the scousers hey?

Watching Sky Sports News Transfer Center, VvD to Liverpool status: "Deal Off", reporting that Virgil is reporting for training daily at Staplewood, though still training alone. If even Sky have dropped this then I'm convinced he's staying one more season.