• Dusan Tadic
    • Nathan Redmond
    • Manolo Gabbiadini
    • James Ward-Prowse
    • Charlie Austin
    • Shane Long
    • Jose Fonte

Could be a tricky 2nd half here.

WHU now have to become the team we struggle against - A side that sit deep & hit on the break / rely on set pieces.

Lets hope their players who returned Cresswell/Antonio start to tire out in the 2nd half.

We've got good options on the bench. Would love to see Austin / Boufal come on & grab a goal.

good game. Better side before the sending off

great goal by Gabbi

but f-me....we are very soft at CB. No wonder we are looking to replace those two

Eh? Yoshida's had a blinder. It was Romeu who got turned by Antonio leading to the goal - otherwise they haven't had a sniff.

Some utter p****s on here. Blaming forster (who made a very good save) when antonio should not have been allowed to shoot and Bertrand completely switched off.

Still, far easier to blame forster.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ff gets the blame for pushing the shot straight back into play. Yes they should have not allowed the shot but shots happen and he should have done better imo.

Thought Forster was unlucky with that . At full stretch to get a hand to it .

Comical from Fonte pulling Davis back . Surely he remembers from his time with us that Davis pretty much always fluffs his shots . Had he left him they wouldnt have conceded .

We are lucky atm at how poor West Ham are . Hopefully things will be much improved once we get some better CB's in

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Some utter p****s on here. Blaming forster (who made a very good save) when antonio should not have been allowed to shoot and Bertrand completely switched off.

Still, far easier to blame forster.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Forster pushed the shot straight in the path of the striker, so he does deserve a lot of the blame.

Davis and Cedric going for some conversions, Lemina started off nervously but has grown into the game, great ball through for the goal, has been getting stuck and is always looking to either break forward or pass forward once we have crossed the halfway line which I like a lot.

Some sloppy passes around from the team, Redmond hasn't done much, would swap him for Sofiane on 60mins.

Tadic must have naked photos of les or in his contract he must take them.

Unconvincing, but thanks to agent Fonte and Arnautovic's idocy, we were well in control - until a really poor concession on half time.

Romeu was too easily turned, Forster pushed the ball back into danger, and Hernandez reacted quicker than Bertrand - which was a trend throughout the half: their attackers got inside our full backs way to often.

I can see West Ham's aerial dominance yielding another goal, so we can't rest on our laurels in the second half. And Lee Mason (a consistently awful referee) will probably be on the lookout to even up the numbers, so I'd take Tadic off right away.

Speaking of Tadic, how is he still on penalties? After squirting another garbage spot kick in today, the question still remains. Isn't Bertrand one from one from the spot for us? Wouldn't Gabbiadini (I know he missed one last season), with his finishing quality, be a better bet?

Anyway, hopefully we're refocusing and can get an early goal to put this game to bed.