Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Guided Missile

Saints Web Official US election  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Biden
    • Trump

After nearly 58000 new cases (highest ever) and 130000 deaths, Trump has said that the US is on it's way to a "tremendous victory" over Covid-19.

How can anyone take him seriously anymore? He's totally bonkers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53328654

"A tell-all memoir written by President Donald Trump's niece claims that he is a "narcissist" who now threatens the life of every American.

Mary Trump's book, Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man, describes her uncle as a fraud and a bully."

Well we already knew that.

3 hours ago, whelk said:

Feeling relaxed at last

I would be too, if it wasn't for the abomination called the Electoral College which gave a loser like Dotard the Presidency despite losing by 3 million votes. Plus the American Fascist Party (formerly known as the Republican Party) has purged millions of Democratic voters from the rolls ("to prevent voter fraud"), and has closed many polling stations in Democratic-leaning districts, leading to 6-8 hour lines to vote in the few remaining ones. Throw in Covid-19 and it's going to be a clusterf*ck in November.

4 hours ago, benjii said:

Trump is also unlikely to accept the result if he loses. He will allege voting fraud, interference etc. and refuse to vacate the office.

He's already pre-alleged voter fraud and interference. He will have to leave the office for a round of golf, just change the side the door hangs, he'll never figure it out.

15 hours ago, benjii said:

Trump is also unlikely to accept the result if he loses. He will allege voting fraud, interference etc. and refuse to vacate the office.

Bill Maher been saying it for ages. trump even responded joking about it, 

How he hasn't been wacked I don't know.

A grotesque amalgamation of Robert Mugabe and George III, the worst US leader in history (beating off some pretty stiff competition).

Still a vast swathe of Americans seem drawn to his rhetoric, America first (f*** everyone else), keep out the Latin American drug dealing rapist scum (except the ones to serve fast food or do the cleaning),  solve gun crime by arming everyone in the country, and attribute every criticism and allegation of illegal activity as fake news and conspiracy.

U S A ---- U S A .....

9 minutes ago, benjii said:

Not specifically Trump related, but honestly... #mess

An AR-15 fires up to 15 rounds per second, and has an effective range of over 500 yards. A musket in skilled hands had a sustained rate of fire of 2 rounds per minute, which could rise to 3 per minute for short periods, and was almost totally unable to hit a fixed target at 50 yards. You can see the similarity.

Edited by badgerx16

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

An AR-15 fires up to 15 rounds per second, and has an effective range of over 500 yards. A musket in skilled hands had a sustained rate of fire of 2 rounds per minute, which could rise to 3 per minute for short periods, and was almost totally unable to hit a fixed target at 50 yards. You can see the similarity.

Well everyone has a different view on what their favourite everyday gun is. Horses for courses. 

Has even got monstered by Fox News although Chris Wallace has always been one of their few proper journalists more immune to Murdoch’s control 

I see James Murdoch has finally gotten fed up with his father’s geriatric weirdness and cut his business ties. Would have thought Hillsborough and Milly Dowler phone hack was enough but fair play to James for standing up to him, apparently Rupert’s support for this freak and fake news about the Australian bush fires where climate change denial was rife in his outlets was the final straw.

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Threatens to ban TikTok, which lowers the share price. This possibly makes it easier for Micro$oft to buy the US arm of the company, so Trump demands a cut of the deal for the Treasury, because he has made it happen.

He's a corrupt grifter. Microsoft gained £75bn on the markets. I'm sure he and his mates and family are well into that.

2 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Threatens to ban TikTok, which lowers the share price. This possibly makes it easier for Micro$oft to buy the US arm of the company, so Trump demands a cut of the deal for the Treasury, because he has made it happen.

He's a corrupt grifter. Microsoft gained £75bn on the markets. I'm sure he and his mates and family are well into that.

Good to know that Donald is addressing the serious issues ;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53761744

"So showerheads - you take a shower, the water doesn't come out. You want to wash your hands, the water doesn't come out. So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair - I don't know about you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect,"

19 hours ago, saint1977 said:

Further evidence of Donald draining the swamp - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53747851

The Lincoln project may have to form an alternative right wing party post November. Republicans are toast nationally. Good chance to sever the evangelical wing as Kinnock did with Militant. 

I had to look up QAnon to find out what it was. How are these people that believe it not in asylums ?

Trump appoints a yes man, and major party domor, to head up the US Postal Service, who promptly implements operational changes that slow down delivery times, such that postal ballots will almost certainly be delayed and therefore not counted. Trump then blocks additional funding to USPS that would help with this problem because he, Trump, is opposed to postal voting.

23 hours ago, Tamesaint said:

The sad thing is that some Americans will believe this tosh.

Yes, but only those who were only ever going to vote for Trump anyway.

This is pretty desperate stuff, and any swing voters from 2016 that put him in the White House i doubt will fall into line this time.

It just gets worse for Trump; QAnon alignment by himself indirectly (I know they like me), various other far right looms on Fox and social media forming more birther fake news about Harris and now Bannon, who was pivatol in him getting him elected charged with some serious fraud in relation to a policy cornerstone https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53853297

Bad things happening to a really bad human being