• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
    • Disastrous

3 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Blimey I'm not a bad guesser! I guessed the kit design months before it was released, guessed the cock up with the sponsor and now I've guessed that we were in for a defensive player and held firm when a sun journo says otherwise. Call me mystic Meg pal I've just made that shit up for the hell of it. I wouldn't be so sure of yourself or you'll end up with egg on your face... 

You're a bit desperate to be seen as itk mate. If you are, well done.

Just now, Saint Garrett said:

Surely no chance of Wilshere, the guy is a waste of space, wouldn’t fit our system, and would cost a shit load of money, no thankyou. 

No one paying his wages now though. Sounded peed off in that tweet and might be a little desperate. Another punt without a loan?

Just now, Bakovnetski said:

No one paying his wages now though. Sounded peed off in that tweet and might be a little desperate. Another punt without a loan?

He’s failed for years. Was crap at Bournemouth and didn’t even get in their side, couldn’t get in a dreadful West Ham side, and Arsenal didn’t want him, and he’s always injured 

Wilshere has been released so doesn’t come into ‘cheeky punt before deadline’ territory as we could sign him whenever we want. Danny Rose is obviously available, but couldn’t be further from Ralph’s idea of a player with a positive attitude. Imagine it’ll be Yedlin. 

1 minute ago, Saint Garrett said:

He’s failed for years. Was crap at Bournemouth and didn’t even get in their side, couldn’t get in a dreadful West Ham side, and Arsenal didn’t want him, and he’s always injured 

That’s not true, Bournemouth fans loved him.

Just now, Saint Garrett said:

Don't think it's fair to say he was crap at Bournemouth, I thought he did well there - played quite a lot of games, had a full season and was pretty tidy for them.

He's talented, but injury prone to a ridiculous level. That will put most clubs off, if anyone does go for him I imagine it'll be a pay as you play.

Waste of a career he's had really.

Just now, egg said:

Hypo. Nothing to apologise for, I suspect you're full of shit. I'm not gonna bore other people with the subject. 

Let's talk transfers. 

Not sure why you've taken a personal issue with Hypo. There are plenty on here who talk a load of shit, he isn't one of them.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, egg said:

Hypo. Nothing to apologise for, I suspect you're full of shit. I'm not gonna bore other people with the subject. 

Let's talk transfers. 

You're just butt hurt that you went fishing to find out who my source was and I wasn't biting. Your subsequent responses tell me I was right to be cautious. 🐍

2 minutes ago, Saint Garrett said:

Played nearly 30 games for Bournemouth in the league and they liked over there didn’t they? Not been injured for a bit at West Ham either. Hell of a player in there. I’d take him if we could get 25+ games out of him. Switch it up with Armstrong

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Not sure why you've taken a personal issue with Hypo. There are plenty on here who talk a load of shit, he isn't one of them.

Also it's not like I've been banging out wild theories every week. I've given a handful of bits of interesting info about the club since the beginning of the year. I've been on here for years and never had any itk info and then suddenly it's all been an elaborate ploy to wait until 2020 to release fabricated info to make myself feel good. 

Edited by hypochondriac
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mikey88 said:

Played nearly 30 games for Bournemouth in the league and they liked over there didn’t they? Not been injured for a bit at West Ham either. Hell of a player in there. I’d take him if we could get 25+ games out of him. Switch it up with Armstrong

Has there been a solid link to him anywhere? 

3 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Personally I feel the only genuine itk, at least on the playing side, is LeG. I merely made that point and he got rather defensive. 

As to the others, there are some who are plainly on a wind up but some don't see it. 

• Confused 1

I'm surprised he hasn't played more if he's fit like he claims. Its not like West ham have been in superb form over the last year. 

He’s not very good. Isn’t a DM, isn’t a #10, isn’t a wide player.

Ducks out of tackles, and doesn’t offer much. He’s done. 

5 minutes ago, Saint Garrett said:

He’s not very good. Isn’t a DM, isn’t a #10, isn’t a wide player.

Ducks out of tackles, and doesn’t offer much. He’s done. 

If there's one thing you can't aim at him is that he ducks out of tackles , I've heard plenty of pundits saying had he ducked out of more tackles he possibly wouldn't have the injury problems he's had .

Seems a pretty good transfer window to me.  The only thing that hasnt got sorted out are the keepers - we still seem to have three of them.  Trying to work out what has actually happened.  I think that it is the following, but happy to be corrected

IN (Permanent): Walker-Peters, Diallo

IN (Loan): Walcott

OUT (Permanent): Carillo, Boufal, Reed, Hojbjerg

OUT (Loan): Lemina, Hoedt, Elyanoussi

Edited by kwsaint

Just now, kwsaint said:

Seems a pretty good transfer window to me.  The only thing that hasnt got sorted out are the keepers - we still seem to have three of them.  Trying to work out what has actually happened.  I think that it is the following, but happy to be corrected

IN (Permanent):

Gunn can still go to the championship which is what will happen I expect. 

SkySports News is worthless these days. The club has confirmed Boufal; Carrillo; Hoedt have all left. But the ‘South Coast’ correspondent is still saying “ we believe “ etc .

Club social media now means that leaks etc are rare. 99/100 the big deals get done and they string out the tension. Theo will sign, we probably won’t get anyone else in unless it is an EFL player

2 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

Gunn can still go to the championship which is what will happen I expect. 

Great move for him.  Has to play and get some minutes.

2 minutes ago, Saint Garrett said:

Was quite a few rumours of him going to the US, would suit him. 

Yeah, very much.

8 minutes ago, kwsaint said:

IN (Permanent): Walker-Peters, Diallo

IN (Loan): Walcott

OUT (Permanent): Carillo, Boufal, Reed, Hojbjerg

OUT (Loan): Lemina, Hoedt, Elyanoussi

Salisu too

• Like 2

Decent window if that's it. We have cover in all areas now and no glaring weaknesses. We could possibly do with another winger in the future but overall we've actually done well for a change. 

Still concerned with Valery but guess JWP cover there now too and we have Diallo if needed in midfield.

Vokins also an unknown