Things That are Racist

Turkish

1 hour ago, whelk said:

I cannot believe I saw a Cadbury’s advert yesterday with only white people in it. Surely this cannot have been missed by some and there must be some boycott afoot?

Rarely will you see an advert with a white straight couple only.

I think Cadbury's have screwed up here

1 hour ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Rarely will you see an advert with a white straight couple only.

I think Cadbury's have screwed up here

Another day, another completely pointless post by someone who has nothing better to do with his life. Perhaps we should all just stop what we are doing and scan adverts for things that Batman thinks are racist? Little wonder Liz Truss thinks we are a nation of shirkers if that’s all the Batman’s of this world get up to everyday. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Another day, another completely pointless post by someone who has nothing better to do with his life. Perhaps we should all just stop what we are doing and scan adverts for things that Batman thinks are racist? Little wonder Liz Truss thinks we are a nation of shirkers if that’s all the Batman’s of this world get up to everyday. 

Here he is...

I may have nothing better to do, but it must be exhausting being you.  I think I found you on YouTube

30 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Bit rich coming from you, the man who thinks he's fighting racism by slagging off Tommy Robinson on a southampton football forme 🤣

2 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Here he is...

I may have nothing better to do, but it must be exhausting being you.  I think I found you on YouTube

What I would imagine is exhausting is trawling the internet every day to find pointless rubbish to post on a forum where most people find it, erm, pointless.

Perhaps find yourself a job? Do submariners make their own breakfasts nowadays? Is that why you have so much time on your hands?

• Like 1

Talking of ironic something funny happened to me the other day - I needed a knife and went to cutlery drawer and went into the spoon section. Loads of them there was, although not ten thousand but all I needed was a knife

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

Talking of ironic something funny happened to me the other day - I needed a knife and went to cutlery drawer and went into the spoon section. Loads of them there was, although not ten thousand but all I needed was a knife

Fucking spoons.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

A race-hate mod on the rampage.  Like the EDL, but different

No violence at all there, peaceful. Just a few lads getting over excited about the cricket. Move on

Edited by Turkish

7 hours ago, whelk said:

I’ve watched TopBoy. Kent is full of racist twats.

Have you seen series 2? First one was excellent 

Romney marsh is the exception, they even let Muslim barbers cut white peoples hair there 

Edited by Turkish

36 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Have you seen series 2? First one was excellent 

Romney marsh is the exception, they even let Muslim barbers cut white peoples hair there 

Yes watched them all - superb series. Weird how they split them so sometimes listed as 4 seasons though so when people say season 2 not sure which one they mean. Some people have only been introduced by Netflix but Top Boy Summerhouse also on there - the original CH4 series. 

9 minutes ago, whelk said:

Yes watched them all - superb series. Weird how they split them so sometimes listed as 4 seasons though so when people say season 2 not sure which one they mean. Some people have only been introduced by Netflix but Top Boy Summerhouse also on there - the original CH4 series. 

Exactly, the first series on Netflix was series 3 overall.

There's going to be a 5th and final series at some point. I absolutely love it. One of the best UK shows of recent times I think.

39 minutes ago, kyle04 said:

"..you wouldn't know he's black". F*** me that's bad, should he talk like Michael Holding for example so there's no ambiguity?

I think it is racist to think Michael Holding talks like a typical black man. Eh? Eh?

On 22/09/2022 at 10:19, sadoldgit said:

To save the trouble of Batman finding and posting this.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/amp/we-came-here-for-a-better-life-but-its-a-misery-273854/

We know what a champion he is of immigrants.

That's just weird.

Brazilian man living comfortably in Canterbury where he never ever experienced any racism, moved to Chatham and had his cars and motorbikes nicked.

One 10 second google search found over 50 'delivery driver' jobs in Canterbury.  Why did he need to move to be nearer his delivery driver job when he could have stayed in beautiful racist free Canterbury and changed jobs?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

That's just weird.

Brazilian man living comfortably in Canterbury where he never ever experienced any racism, moved to Chatham and had his cars and motorbikes nicked.

One 10 second google search found over 50 'delivery driver' jobs in Canterbury.  Why did he need to move to be nearer his delivery driver job when he could have stayed in beautiful racist free Canterbury and changed jobs?

Im not sure why anyone would choose to move to Chatham, it seems a ghastly place, even greater crime per head than Maidstone which we all know is the hotbed of crime in the Kent area. 

Chatham Crime and Safety Statistics | CrimeRate

Pretty unlucky to be the victim of multiple crimes involving his vehicles when there are only 5 per 1000 people in the town, but they all seem to be against him!

15 hours ago, kyle04 said:

"..you wouldn't know he's black". F*** me that's bad, should he talk like Michael Holding for example so there's no ambiguity?

I probably can’t say this now, but didn’t they used to be known as “coconuts?” Black on the outside and white on the inside. Nick Ferrari was swamped with calls from the black community on LBC this morning supporting what she said. The thing is, when it comes to the policies that he and the likes of Priti Patel have implemented and/or supported, she has a point. 

8 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I probably can’t say this now, but didn’t they used to be known as “coconuts?” Black on the outside and white on the inside. Nick Ferrari was swamped with calls from the black community on LBC this morning supporting what she said. The thing is, when it comes to the policies that he and the likes of Priti Patel have implemented and/or supported, she has a point. 

you are endorsing these racist remarks?

Not really surprised to be honest, given you live in  98% white town

16 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

you are endorsing these racist remarks?

Not really surprised to be honest, given you live in  98% white town

How do you know that I live in a 98% white town and what difference does that make anyway Batman? Perhaps you think that I knocked on every door in the village before we moved in to check the ethnicity of the neighbours?

Perhaps consider Patel’s Rwanda policy and views on immigration  tell me they don’t mirror these of people like yourself? As you spend so much time there, perhaps go look at Twitter and the response from many from the black/brown communities. They seem to agree with her. That’s what makes it so farcical about the fuss made about the diversity levels within the Tory party. Judging by the policies that these people support, you wouldn’t know that they were members of ethnic minorities.

And before you go off on one again, I don’t think that her comments were very wise and Labour have done the right thing in suspending the whip.