Pre Season 2021-22

kjurwi

Tella looks like he's going to be one of the first names on the team sheet this season.

His progress in the last 12 months has been extraordinary.

McCarthy trying to play football again, which he can't. Wish he'd just cut that shit out and do the basics.

Edited by S-Clarke
  • Like 1

Just now, OttawaSaint said:

How many mistakes will Alex Mc make before he gets it into his skull not to piss about with it?

Neither of our keepers can play that 'sweeper keeper' role, so it baffles me as to why they both keep trying it. Must be coaching encouragement. Which is equally as baffling.

• Like 1

Just now, OttawaSaint said:

How many mistakes will Alex Mc make before he gets it into his skull not to piss about with it?

He’s clearly being directed / ordered to play that way, the issue is he just hasn’t got the ability to do it.

Which just makes us not trying to sign another GK even more bizarre.

Just now, for_heaven's_Saint said:

Moi’s decision making is poor and he’s too slow to pick a pass IMO. Valery looks stronger but also hasn’t had to defend at all. Ings pretty tired. 

I know it's only a friendly etc, but I've seen him in these last two games and he's still as limited as he was when we loaned him out. Like you say, slow physically and slow to the thought as well. Really not suited to our game at all.

• Like 1