Saints 2-0 Everton - Match Thread

SuperSAINT

1 minute ago, Baird of the land said:

Would have liked to have seen a few more replays of the Calvert Lewin studs challenge (similar to how many of Stu armstrong challenge we saw). It may have been similar in lacking forward force but check seemed rather cursory.

Yellow card was right decision 

3 minutes ago, Chez said:

maybe we are talking about different chances, but for me you want your striker shooting when you get in the penalty box.

I actually want my striker to be greedy 

I want the striker passing to elyounessi who has a chance for a tap in that situation. Most of the time i don't mind his selfishness but there Broja was never going to score in a million years.

1 minute ago, Baird of the land said:

Would have liked to have seen a few more replays of the Calvert Lewin studs challenge (similar to how many of Stu armstrong challenge we saw). It may have been similar in lacking forward force but check seemed rather cursory.

Was absolutely filthy. They've been committing some really nasty fouls and for the most part getting away with it. Then the likes of Richarlsson are diving and trying to con the ref.

3 minutes ago, saintwbu said:

Are Everton attacking the Northam in the first half? Been a while since that happened.

I remember Everton doing that in the centenary game in 1985 at the Dell and they won 2-3. Since then I dreaded seeing teams switch - we always seemed to struggle. Not sure we have had an issue at SMS though. 

3 minutes ago, Baird of the land said:

Seen red cards for those. Well after the ball had gone he shouldn't be tackling at all rather than putting his studs into his shin.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 2-0 Everton - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic