Saints Kits Season 2022/23

Master Bates

23 hours ago, Roo1976 said:

Btw his son George is playing well for Porstmouth atm.............

Yes he scored the 1 in their 4-1 defeat at Wednesday. 

I can see him being recalled by Leicester or returning to Leicester and being loaned out to a Championship club. Like his father he is a natural goal scorer who deserves better than being at that lot. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Master Bates said:

Not the shirt but....

SouthamptonFront_700x.jpg

Good marketing ploy. Circulate a picture of the downright horriblest possible design anyone has ever come up with, then when we see the real one, whatever it is, we can genuinely think  " well it could have been worse ..."

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chez said:

fc-emmen-thuisshirt-2021-2022-b.jpg?anchor=center&mode=crop&quality=65&width=750&height=450&rnd=132719006560000000

This is from 2019, but has the Air Florida design. Bold sponsorship deal that one...

From what little I have been told/seen, I believe the home is like this but colours round the other way? the 3rd kit green i eluded to is very akin to the Brondby 2020/21 away kit in regards to the colour with black pattening on it. Can't really describe our away but its mixed blues although unsure of the design.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, craigthesaint said:

From what little I have been told/seen, I believe the home is like this but colours round the other way? the 3rd kit green i eluded to is very akin to the Brondby 2020/21 away kit in regards to the colour with black pattening on it. Can't really describe our away but its mixed blues although unsure of the design.

brondby-if-2020-hummel-never-alone-kit.j

this Brondby 2021 away kit?

• Like 1

On 31/03/2022 at 03:35, hypochondriac said:

What kit do people prefer? Denmark circa '92 or Ajax current kit

51 minutes ago, craigthesaint said:

Wow, so it's the Ajax kit then. Thanks both for sharing your info.

Seems Hummel rehash lots of templates over the years. 

It’s weird as I love football shirts, but I would never wear them anymore. Something weird about a grown man in a replica football shirt, that just does not sit right with me. I still wear items of clothing with the Saints badge on though. Always looking at training tops. 

• Like 1

I loved our Hummel kits first time round. The current home shirt is pretty poor IMO. I am hopeful for the second effort. There have been some nice Hummel shirts at other clubs and boy can these guys do keeper shirts:

ImageHummel 2021-22 Bristol City Home Goalkeeper JerseySome descriptionOdisha FC Goalkeeper Jersey 2021-2022Image 1 - New Oldham Athletic Hummel Medium Adult Football Goalkeeper ShirtBRISTOL CITY TRAINING HUMMEL PORTRAIT_0011_JMP_BCFC_Hummel_Kits_RT0359.jpgImageImage

Edited by Chez
  • Haha 1

Well I don’t want to talk about our form so will go back to talking about potential kits, if it’s the Ajax look then that’s clearly an Ajax shirt so I think we will all be underwhelmed with that. Please don’t over complicate it, guess it’s already been chosen and pics taken ( no idea how people find this info out) will await the leaked pics. There’s a new way of launching it this year, we do seem so have lots of imagination in launching our kits, pity the results are usually a bit messy and too red!!! 

8 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

I hope so. I think green has been mentioned on here before but not like that...

The badge and logos are back to front and there is a green tint/filter over everything in the image including the back to front club badge. I think we can be pretty confident it is this season's kit!

17 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

The badge and logos are back to front and there is a green tint/filter over everything in the image including the back to front club badge. I think we can be pretty confident it is this season's kit!

I can’t seem to add the image, but if you go here

https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/make-negativeg.php

and choose the option to convert negative red and green 

You get a red shirt with white lettering.

What was posted to Twitter is a bit like that away strip we had years ago (cartoon launch and Bertrand wearing it for the launch photos maybe) that was sort of teal and black stripes that were just the negative colours of our red and white home strip. Same principle.

Edited by capitalsaint
Too dumb to correctly link an image

11 hours ago, The Kraken said:

Thank god somebody pointed out that the logo and badge are back to front,I was having a right old time trying to work that out.

That's the only genuine part. It's something the new owner's insisted on trying out, if the shirts are printed backwards it will hopefully confuse the players into actually passing the ball forwards for once.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, capitalsaint said:

I can’t seem to add the image, but if you go here

https://www.imgonline.com.ua/eng/make-negativeg.php

and choose the option to convert negative red and green 

You get a red shirt with white lettering.

What was posted to Twitter is a bit like that away strip we had years ago (cartoon launch and Bertrand wearing it for the launch photos maybe) that was sort of teal and black stripes that were just the negative colours of our red and white home strip. Same principle.

spacer.png

figured it out

8 hours ago, capitalsaint said:

spacer.png

figured it out

FFS, that's clearly the current away kit!

Whatever filter has been applied its turned anything white into blue & blue into white, also anything red into yellow & yellow into red.

• Like 1

Really random but from a very good source. 
The home kit is a reverse of the Keagan kit, ie red and white stripes reversed.
Away kit has been designed by a Japanese artist based on waves with the Solent in mind. 
Third kit has the RAF crest involved because the spitfire was associated with Southampton.

But we will see. This my only inside info I have ever had! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Justin C said:

Really random but from a very good source. 
The home kit is a reverse of the Keagan kit, ie red and white stripes reversed.
Away kit has been designed by a Japanese artist based on waves with the Solent in mind. 
Third kit has the RAF crest involved because the spitfire was associated with Southampton.

But we will see. This my only inside info I have ever had! 

Sounds very promising. 

Well if it’s that then OMG… someone actually has designed the Ajax kit for us? Do they get paid for that? How hard can this be to get a red and white (stripes preferably) or a variation but nearly striped kit? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JCBSaint said:

Well if it’s that then OMG… someone actually has designed the Ajax kit for us? Do they get paid for that? How hard can this be to get a red and white (stripes preferably) or a variation but nearly striped kit? 

It’s a white shirt with a broad red stripe. I’m no shirt-wearer but would look fine IMO. I can imagine it would prove very popular and sell well (if we haven’t turned too many off over the past 2 months!).

If like djharvey’s pic, a nice variation on boring stripes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, djharvey said:

Ajax Hummel Home - FIFA Kit Creator Showcase

Feels like it is going to be that. 

To my mind thats too much red and not enough stripe. Could very easily be an Arsenal shirt.

The great Saints kits generally have black trim so lets hope there is a bit of that.