Saints Kits Season 2022/23

Master Bates

15 minutes ago, Hatch said:

will probably 'release' the new kit the morning after our 9-0 hammering to Liverpool to distract atttention.

We can't. We'll need to know whether or not we need Premier League or Championship/Football League sleeve badges for it to look accurate...

Edited by Ivan Katalinic's 'tache

Just tuned into the playoffs.. Huddersfield kit looks good ….. just saying ……. Red obvs…. Also saw on the saints twitter the anniversary of the now Liverhampton striker Mane’s fastest  hatrick v Vilma, don’t shirts look better with strikes at the back and a black number 

Me again.. also just flicking to the Arsenal game at Newcastle, what is it with not wearing your hone kit that doesn’t clash? Surely they should be in red? The cup final on Saturday, yellow for Chelsea? Is it just marketing?

Says a lot about the last few months that I am more excited about the new kit than I am our last match of the season, and I neven even buy them. Maybe it's because, like our performances we know roughly what to expect, unlike our performances there is still a chance we could be pleasantly surprised.

Collating the various rumours it does sound like we are getting the Rank Xerox reverse kit. At least it's something different again, I'm happy with this current pattern of stripes one year, something a bit different the next. Feyenoord style half 'n' half and then a quarters shirt would be good too.

• Like 2

Might change this up a bit, I don’t actually care what our kit looks like next season.

It could be luminous yellow and lime green for all I care.

Fact is we will still be crap, the manager will still be uninspiring, the tactics will be poor and the team will be crushed mentally as soon as the opposition have one successful shot at goal.

May as we’ll make our kit like Elmer the elephant 😅

• Like 2

On 21/05/2022 at 06:21, FarehamSaintJames said:

Might change this up a bit, I don’t actually care what our kit looks like next season.

It could be luminous yellow and lime green for all I care.

Fact is we will still be crap, the manager will still be uninspiring, the tactics will be poor and the team will be crushed mentally as soon as the opposition have one successful shot at goal.

May as we’ll make our kit like Elmer the elephant 😅

We should play in an all white kit, the classic sign of surrender.

• Haha 1