Saints Kits Season 2022/23

Master Bates

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2022-05-24/retail-online-saints-store-maintenance-southampton-football-club-2022

Official website says store is closed until ‘Thursday 28th May 2022’ for upgrades. Although the 28th is actually this Saturday…

Think our kits were announced on 27/5 last year so you’d expect this is to prepare for releasing the new one? If so, not too much longer to wait.

The keeganesque one wd be my choice, nice and simple and I think pretty unique to saints, it looks like saints! The Ajax one is just that, Ajax! , it wd need a stripe down the arms and under the arms to distinguish it. How simple was it to cone up with it, you can bet be have another disappointment coming up. Our last few kits have been crap. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CB Fry said:

I'm just absolutely buzzing waiting for the funny launch video to land.

Apparently it's already been filmed.......

Craig Fleming is driving a delivery truck; it appears slowly through the haze on a rainy day near the docks. Dave Watson navigating and managing the delivery schedule (on his iPad). The scene cuts to Dave delivering the package, and putting it really close to the front door, because it's pissing it down. Then a final fade out as he takes a photo of the successful delivery. With a tear in his eye, he closes his iPad.

In a dramatic turn, with Ride of the Valkyries playing in the background, Kelvin Davis swoops in and places a large golfing umbrella over the parcel. That's right: KD is covering the near post.

In a mid-credit scene, with OWTS playing at max volume, the sun breaking through, one final, uplifting scene is presented:

Mr_Gao_Speaks.gif

Edited by Suhari
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, beatlesaint said:

Posted by DFB Media on Twitter,  no idea if it’s genuine…

720784FE-B0EE-40B0-A122-450E774FF041.jpeg

Prefer it the other way round but it’s better than this seasons stripes.  Hopefully mostly red socks and black shorts (although it would be nice to have very dark blue shorts back again 1 day) 

• Like 1

They look like photoshops based on leaked snippets on here... so surprised if that is the actual kit images being leaked. 

But, that home shirt is pretty bad if that is it - would struggle to be less "saints" if it tried. The third shirt looks even worse, at least by itself... A top effort over this past year by someone 😅

The away concept is okay - sort of thing that might take a while to grow on me, but then could see myself ending up liking it over a season... Especially if it was paired with the other 2 efforts.

Hopefully those aren't our kits - but if they are, I hope our summer transfer business is of a higher standard than Hummel's year of kit design... 

😬

Edited by Saint86

44 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

They look like photoshops based on leaked snippets on here

Bingo.

Home shirt is a 99-00 homage although as you say, these look like fan-made mock-ups so it would be very surprising if these were indeed the final product.

Personally I expect a fair degree of disappointment anyway, if it does turn out to be the reverse Air Florida kit. Just because the white sash on red kit worked, it doesn't mean we would be happy to turn out in the Ajax kit.

44 minutes ago, Saint86 said:

They look like photoshops based on leaked snippets on here... so surprised if that is the actual kit images being leaked. 

But, that home shirt is pretty bad if that is it - would struggle to be less "saints" if it tried. The third shirt looks even worse, at least by itself... A top effort over this past year by someone 😅

The away concept is okay - sort of thing that might take a while to grow on me, but then could see myself ending up liking it over a season... Especially if it was paired with the other 2 efforts.

Hopefully those aren't our kits - but if they are, I hope our summer transfer business is of a higher standard than Hummel's year of kit design... 

😬

They're just mock ups based on what we know!

They don't even have the latest Sportsbet.io logo!

Sports Betting Media partner with Sportsbet.io for Euro 2020

Fair play to that DSB lad for doing some mock-ups based on the rumours so far. I can only hope that his kit designs, while being accurately aligned to the rumours of the colour schemes we’ve heard mooted on here, are nowhere near what Hummel have planned for us. I’ve seen some awful mock-ups in my time but the white with red narrow stripe, the blue sea wave, and the camo green; those three are right up there as the worst ever actual kits or mock ups I’ve ever seen.

• Like 2