Saints Kits Season 2022/23

Master Bates

1 hour ago, craigthesaint said:

Interesting views of the actual home and away kits themselves! From the little snipets that I have seen, I think third kit could be popular as its an unusaul colour choice for us and not one I can recall us previously having had

Is it burnt orange or mint sunrise? I going to go Orange or Purple then, or maybe salmon pink, as Everton called their pink shirt a while back. 

New kit should big baggy black trousers, a red and white striped waistcoat, a flower where the badge should be, a red nose for each player and accompanied with massive oversized boots and a frizzy red wig… 🤡

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JCBSaint said:

New kit should big baggy black trousers, a red and white striped waistcoat, a flower where the badge should be, a red nose for each player and accompanied with massive oversized boots and a frizzy red wig… 🤡

You've just kinda described TCWTB

• Haha 1

On 29/04/2022 at 12:47, craigthesaint said:

Interesting views of the actual home and away kits themselves! From the little snipets that I have seen, I think third kit could be popular as its an unusaul colour choice for us and not one I can recall us previously having had

Blue shirts, white shorts, red socks - accompanied by an invasive sense of self loathing and geographical inferiority?

• Haha 5

On 29/04/2022 at 11:50, craigthesaint said:

New kit shoot for all 3 kits done yesterday and there will be some interesting views on them!

The advert for Fans wanting to be in the launch wanted people that were doing something "Brave"

8 hours ago, craigthesaint said:

Think army or military and you will be getting warmer 😉

7 hours ago, trousers said:

Khaki?

Dad's Army Lost Episodes cast: Kevin Eldon, Mathew Horne, Tom Rosenthal and  David Hayman join Robert Bathurst, Bernard Cribbins and Kevin McNally |  Radio Times

Perhaps it’s verging on the brown side of khaki.

Seem to remember Everton playing in a khaki strip against us a few years ago. Didn’t look great but was an improvement on their blue Le Coq, Hafnia, kit from 1984 which still turns me into a rage.

But why not have a brown strip?  we’ve often looked shit over the years.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, danjosaint said:

Is it Red white halves for home kit and blue black halves away ?

That would be far too stylish and classical, can’t see us going for anything so good.
Bound to allow someone’s artistic flair to go into overdrive and come up with something else.

8 hours ago, craigthesaint said:

Can't say that but think Rank Xerox/Air Florida but not quite the same colour pattern I am led to believe

From the snippets provided it sounds like we’ve ripped off the Ajax shirt, or recreated the Dean Richards era kit from 1999 or thereabouts. 

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Perhaps it’s verging on the brown side of khaki.

Seem to remember Everton playing in a khaki strip against us a few years ago. Didn’t look great but was an improvement on their blue Le Coq, Hafnia, kit from 1984 which still turns me into a rage.

But why not have a brown strip?  we’ve often looked shit over the years.

Has someone found this gem in the back of a cupboard for inspiration?

123B1C02-D0C4-4934-92D9-80A5C463A285.jpeg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, John Boy Saint said:

Was that kit worn in a competitive match ? 

Think it was the year we had the yellow and blue striped second kit as well so no real need for it.

8 hours ago, John Boy Saint said:

Described as "Ecru" when unveiled - back in the day when kits changed every 2 seasons but this was a (unnecessary) third kit shoehorned in for one season.

On 28/03/2022 at 12:59, Badger said:

Looking at the Historical kits website, does anyone recall us playing in this variation of the 1976 kit ? 
F5017E52-97A2-444A-A157-1AD24630804D.gif.15f15f731e524a58f535cb77d67254e8.gif

I seem to recall seeing one player wearing it in the team photo (Austin Hayes I think) but don’t remember it being worn during a match. 

Micky Channon....windmill goal celebration.

Our greatest player

• Like 2