Liverpool 3-1 Saints - Match Thread

Dman

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

A keeper with experience of organising defences would help with this. But nevermind, we went for the wonderkid who we can sell on when he actually becomes half decent.

Fucking hell you've really got it in for him haven't you. Did he sleep with your Mrs or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

Fucking hell you've really got it in for him haven't you. Did he sleep with your Mrs or something?

No, but I don't know why we spoiled an otherwise decent transfer window by gambling on a kid with no club experience above league one instead of getting a decent, solid experienced keeper in. 

I'll say it again, we'd have more points this season if we'd had Forster in goal - at least he from time to time made saves you didn't expect him to even if it is just because he's bloody massive. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saint_clark said:

No, but I don't know why we spoiled an otherwise decent transfer window by gambling on a kid with no club experience above league one instead of getting a decent, solid experienced keeper in. 

I'll say it again, we'd have more points this season if we'd had Forster in goal - at least he from time to time made saves you didn't expect him to even if it is just because he's bloody massive. 

Forster was appalling! Other than when it came to Arsenal.

Merson on Gillette reporting that Bazuna is making some outstanding saves. Can't be true.

And people on here actually have the audacity to claim our fans are patient lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

I'm not arguing with you that we should have signed a more experienced keeper, but we didn't.

However, you seem awfully quick to jump on Baz and slag him off every time he makes a mistake, but he's also made a couple of good saves today but you never credit him when he does well. He's young, and still developing, but he's not as terrible as you would have us all believe.

Edited by Sheaf Saint
  • Like 2

Just now, Sheaf Saint said:

I'm not arguing with you that we should have signed a more experienced keeper, but we didn't.

However, you seem awfully quick to jump on Baz and slag him off every time he makes a mistake, but he's also made a couple of good saves today but you never credit him when he does well. He's you, and still developing, but he's not as terrible as you would have us all believe.

It's the one position you can't afford to give someone 2 or 3 seasons to fully develop. Of course i'm jumping on him quick, he's costing us points more than anyone else in the team.

3 minutes ago, Chez said:

Bazunu's having a bizaare game. Some wonderful saves, some nightmare stuff. 

Overall though we look extremely vulnerable. Ball not sticking up front anymore...we are holding on.

Defence so easy to cut through,  completely unorganised,  can't get away with that at this level 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Liverpool 3-1 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic