Saints 1-3 Brighton - Match Thread

Lighthouse

I said on Tuesday night it was the worst Saints performance i had seen for so long and that Jones is a terrible appointment. I haven't watched any of todays game but did enjoy Avatar. Think my days Saints are playing are going to be different from now until the end of the season. The team can't be arsed and i'm certainly not going to be arsed to pay to watch them anymore.

• Like 2

Just now, BARCELONASAINT said:

I said on Tuesday night it was the worst Saints performance i had seen for so long and that Jones is a terrible appointment. I haven't watched any of todays game but did enjoy Avatar. Think my days Saints are playing are going to be different from now until the end of the season. The team can't be arsed and i'm certainly not going to be arsed to pay to watch them anymore.

The original or the sequel?

Just now, hypochondriac said:

The point is its not a typical period where he's had two games. He's had weeks working with these players and not a single one of them looks better than they were before. 

Yep. He’s made every single one of them worse. Quite an achievement. 

Sport Republic need to accept their mistake and sack him before we’re 15 points adrift, which is about 6 weeks away. 

• Like 4

I know people aren't fond of the 3 CB system but 4 at the back is hardly wowing us. ABK, Salisu, DCC - I still think those CBs in a back 3 is a no-brainer. If Jones wants to go with that system in the future then so be it. Can it be worse than this?

1 minute ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

What do you know? I think we need some facts now.

We’ve had cryptic messages of players signing this window that are concrete?

Now you say he wasn’t our first choice?

Who was?

We recruited him within a day or two of Ralph going so it's not like we spent weeks agonising over candidates. This is not like when Spurs recruited Nuno last year. Nathan Jones was undeniably one of the first names on the spreadsheet, and they couldn't fucking wait to recruit him.

So don't buy this post-rationalisation bullshit from Manji or whoever his source is. What happened show you the facts. Sport Republic wanted Nathan Jones and they got him. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-3 Brighton - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic