Saints 1-3 Brighton - Match Thread

Lighthouse

9 minutes ago, Saint_clark said:

Phone in a bomb scare?

Two players short I’m afraid with the useless non pressing Ely and Diallo and Jones picked them!!!!

Jones has obviously not researched previous games we have played at all.

I liked Jones but realise now he is clueless.

This is utter crap.. 

6 minutes ago, Saint NL said:

I'd happily never see Diallo in a saints shirt again. But next week he'll be there avoiding the ball and doing nothing again.....

Agreed. He hasn't got clue what he is dojng, where to be, how to play the role. He offers no bite, no physicality, no protection. Useless as DM.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Oh yeah, I forget he's a Christian isn't he? So once we've done slagging him off for everything else, let's mock his personal beliefs. Which is actually fine tbf but if he was a Muslim you wouldn't have made a similar comment (obviously tailored toward whatever the Islamic version is).

2 and a half games and we've already turned on the manager. One of those one of the toughest grounds in Europe and the other one was an actual win. Are we STILL claiming our fans are anything other than pathetic?

Couldn't give a shit if he is a Christian, Morman or a fuckin Mooney he was the wrong appointment. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Jones wont be here long enough to 'build a project'....

weird point to make

No, never at any point have I wanted either of those managers. Both will take us down, this argument is like saying, “this broken arm is terrible, I wish I had a broken leg FFS!”

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-3 Brighton - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic