Saints 1-3 Brighton - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Oh, how I miss Fraser Forster.

Why we let him go to sit on a bench elsewhere rather than be our number one, well, looks like it’s going to be a contributing factor in our demise and seemingly incoming relegation with this garbage between the sticks.

One of our run of winnable games, at home, already looking like zero points.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GDog07 said:

Why we let him go to sit on a bench elsewhere rather than be our number one, well, looks like it’s going to be a contributing factor in our demise and seemingly incoming relegation with this garbage between the sticks.

He didn’t sit on the bench today, but I’m with you. How anyone thought McCarthy was anywhere near him is beyond me

• Like 1

At this point it would be kinder for Bazanu if he was taken out of the team. He shouldn't even be in this position. No team should have been stupid enough to spend that much money on him and stick him straight into an EPL side. He's not good enough, but that isn't his fault. The club decided to go too cute. We should have signed an experienced keeper from Europe to guide our young team. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hypochondriac said:

I know this is really early days but performances like this after having so long to work with the players is really worrying. I said with this manager it would either be an inspired appointment or a disaster. Concerning stuff. 

This.

Really worrying. It's not looking good.

• Like 1

Lyanco is a fucking idiot. No surprise Jones likes him though, he strikes as me one who loves ‘passion’. Don’t get me started on that skate Bazunu. 

This is awful. Heading one way and at this rate it’ll be in 20th. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GDog07 said:

He played earlier funnily enough and had a shocker!! Not disagreeing though, his form when he came back into the side was decent, not spectacular but far better than we’ve seen from Bazunu.

We’d be better off playing Caballero

• Like 1

On this showing so far we’re going down. We can’t match Brighton in any part of the pitch. Bazunu is a liability but will not be dropped because the club needs to sell him at a profit (lol - some hope of that!). I don’t even think a decent couple of players in January will save us. Looking like a poor Championship team. It’s so disappointing.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 1-3 Brighton - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic