Nathan Jones

AlexLaw76

35 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

The club made an obviously terrible appointment and that guy is proving to be obviously terrible. The fanbase who didn't want him in the first place for that reason still don't want him now he is immediately proving to be as terrible as foreseen.

I dont know how that has translated to a handful of forum know-alls that "hur hur fickle Saints fans want a different manager every month" they're so impatient and knee jerk etc etc.

Its not like Jones was greeted as a conquering hero that we all adored and straight away we've all flipped our opinion.

No one wanted this fucking guy from day dot. We don't owe him any loyalty or a second bloody thought.

So yeah, do your "Saints fans are so fickle they want a different manager every month" routine. Fill your boots. The truth is they don't. They never wanted Nathan Jones in any month, ever, in the first place.

Exactly

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toussaint said:

Just to bring the mood down a bit, has anyone considered some of our better players may leave in January? They can’t be enjoying this anymore than we are, some will have aspirations to move onto better things better Including international selections etc which will be seriously hampered by our current situation and seriously threatened if / when we are relegated.

Who? ABK and Lavia will be on the way out whether we're relegated or not. Those two and KWP are the only players I'd be arsed about losing.

2 minutes ago, SambaMaverick said:

Who? ABK and Lavia will be on the way out whether we're relegated or not. Those two and KWP are the only players I'd be arsed about losing.

Those, yes, but also JWP, people have very short memories with regard to his contributions over the last few seasons and to me, what we are seeing now, is the manifestation of a very unhappy player. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

Just to bring the mood down a bit, has anyone considered some of our better players may leave in January? They can’t be enjoying this anymore than we are, some will have aspirations to move onto better things better Including international selections etc which will be seriously hampered by our current situation and seriously threatened if / when we are relegated.

I am not sure there would be many takers for any of our players. KWP should be playing at a higher level but is just coming back from injury and looks well off the pace. JWP is terribly out of form and at the moment wouldn't excite any other team. Apart from those two I don't think we have any better players.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bpsaint said:

Unfortunately Pample I get the point you’re trying to make, but I have to say I can’t see our fans doing fuck all about it anymore to be honest. Those days of the Branfoot era protests, Askham protests, Swing Lowe songs etc and the us against the world mentality are long gone. We’ve been served up such a load of shite at home for years now that St Mary’s has become a soulless bowl, full of apathetic ‘customers’ going through the motions, a sterile happy clappy social media driven match day “experience” free from intimidation for home and away fans alike. 

Closure of block 1, giving away fans more tickets than we have to, particularly for cup games, the kingsland “premium” section and the lack of action over away fans in the home end to name a few things show us what the club think of the old school vociferous support of previous relegation battles and protests during the bad times. The club couldn’t give a fuck about some visible empty seats and some boos at full time as they know that’s as bad as it’s going to get.

A few of the happy clappy posts on here aimed at fans that are criticising the appointment of Jones are as idiotic as they are laughable. Most of us had question marks about him right from the off as his cv didn’t exactly set the world alight, and we remember all too well the story of Steve Wigley and how costly that was. If we went down to a battling 2-1 defeat today things wouldn’t seem too bad, but it’s the manner of defeat, and the opposition, that has convinced me Jones is way out of his league. He’s had weeks with this team to create a bit of identity and breathe new life into the side, yet we somehow look worse than before he took over.

I’m at a complete loss as to why the squad were given 2 weeks off at the start of the World Cup break when they should have been grafting away on double training sessions Poch style working on their fitness. Why did we even go to Spain anyway, that’s another clusterfuck given they were meant to be going to sunny Miami but ended up spending a week in pisswet Spain, could have just stayed in the UK for that.

I stand by my belief that Jones will be gone by march, at which point it’ll be far too late to save ourselves.

I agree about the 2 weeks off and was one of the few to point it out. Needless to say I got shot down in flames at the time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenilworthy said:

I am not sure there would be many takers for any of our players. KWP should be playing at a higher level but is just coming back from injury and looks well off the pace. JWP is terribly out of form and at the moment wouldn't excite any other team. Apart from those two I don't think we have any better players.

I think itk football people would see past JWP’s current malaise.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Alternatively possess a competent and credible board of directors. 

This is where the ultimate blame lies.

Just feel sorry for the managers - both Ralph, and now NJ - who take the supporters wrath for the board’s incompetence especially over recruitment.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, STEVEADAMS said:

Absolute garbage you think where we should be fighting relegation , we’re a bigger club than that. We’re something like the 12th biggest In premier league in revenue, capacity etc etc so mid table is where we should be. I think the club have said that but we’re aiming to be higher. What we is happening behind the scenes needs sorting now though and this squad need to up their game now and live up to the hype they all had.

Revenue, capacity? Forgot they win you games of football. I'm sure the likes of Sunderland, Sheff Utd, Birmingham etc thought they would be safe because of their big support. Fact of the matter is the recruitment and the coaching of the players has been poor for a while now which is why we are where we are. Clubs like Brighton, Palace, Brentford etc with much less capacity, revenue etc are light years ahead of us right now in those depts

• Like 1

Surely it's up to the coach to coach the players you have to their potential.

We know most of them can do better, and Jones has to coach that, not moan "we didn't do the basics right". That's on you, Nate.

We could go on a spending spree next month and bring in great players, but if Nathan and his coaching team can't coach, then it's a waste of money.

A decision will need to be taken. We are heading for relegation, so should we spend and hope to avoid it, or just accept it and let Nathan learn in the Championship and then look for promotion. The Norwich approach.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

If the club consider that we are going down (which looks like a close certainty), then they may well unfortunately be preparing for it now... And under than line of thinking there are definetly players they will want to shift off the wage bill - and for as much money as we can manage... 

Salisu sadly would be a prime example - contract running down and his value will only drop if we get relegated. Unlikely to renew as well given what a car crash we are as a club. I think it's therefore unlikely he will be here next season so the board could sell him now. 

I doubt kwp will stay to play championship football and is also probably on a fair whack, so another the board may decide to cash in on now... Grim times ahead regardless. 

Regarding funds for a rebuild, what happens with that £70-80M loan of we get relegated? Just an additional ball and chain around the clubs neck that we'll have to find the money to pay off whilst also cutting costs and trying to rebuild? 

Edited by Saint86
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, benjii said:

Exactly this. Pochettino imprinted an impressive new style on the team after having been in the job for about 3 days.

Poch had far better raw materials to work with. He’d struggle to make a battling outfit from the lightweight shit we’ve assembled now.

But you’re right he had a plan and implemented it.

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

All SR had to do was get this appointment right it was obvious that after RH the next manager had so much riding on it ….

There's basically a lot of guilty Muppets in charge of our club 

30 minutes ago, beatlesaint said:

I don’t understand why SR invested all that money in the summer, with an alleged extra 30 million had we secured a striker then they go and scrimp on the managerial appointment. 

“Been tracking him for ages …” type bollocks 

45 minutes ago, Chewy said:

When I saw the team v Lincoln I raised an eyebrow - starting Moi, starting AA, 3 centre backs, no Stuart Armstrong (the only creative player in our entire squad). I did wonder why a month of prep hadn’t seen us progress into something more different than the same bizarre decisions from Ralph that got us in this mess, but thought maybe the play would be improved.

It wasn’t; also the finishing remained horrible, AMN was laughably bad, attitude and body language spoke of apathy not inspiration. Walcott from the bench was our best player (!!!). It was, let’s be honest, an awful start.

So onto the first proper game, only 2 centre backs but not our best one, solving AMN by trying Diallo in a role he’s proved multiple times isn't his game, still starts with Moi, still benches Stuart, isolates Adams and adds the wildcard if Djenepo who fails as he does 70% of the time.

Both eyebrows firmly raised.

Still, onto the game … f*ck me.

2.5 games is too soon to write someone off, certainly if there’s a plan and a bedding in period. I do get that, and think a lot of people are loving the fact that their disappointment at his appointment in the first place is being vindicated so far so are making far more noise than they might ordinarily.

On the other hand, a month of bedding in a philosophy, style, attitude and we’ve ended up with the same, if not worse, in each. Bizarre team choices, playing players who’ve consistently failed in positions they’re not suited to.

Let’s be honest, I don’t think there’s one fan who would have started Moi in both, benched Stuart in both, picked Djenepo, or played Diallo in that role. We’ve seen it fail many times before- so why doesn’t he or the club know this???

On balance it does kind of feel too early, but the early signs couldn’t be any worse. He’s had time (without games of course) and it’s all still rotten. If we are rotten to the core it’s not his fault, but he’s not looking like being the cure. He was never going to get a honeymoon period - the fans are in a bad mood after 4-5 years of mostly sh1t. We need to attract players of calibre and have a board and manager incapable of doing so.  We’re playing terrible football, made worse by terrible body language. The captain is in awful form and has never been a leader. Our strikers can’t score, our one creative player sits on the bench.

You’d hope the new manager would spot and address this because every fan has and … nothing. 
It does feel too early, but this is never going to work so why waste months proving it?

Spot on …. Can’t add anything to this…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pamplemousse said:

If Moyes gets sacked by West Ham, we should be all over him

We can't bring anyone in if SR fail to act soon enough just like they did with Ralph.. they aren't going to suddenly admit they got it hugely wrong.. by the time they act we will be well past saving! 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, benjii said:

Pochettino imprinted an impressive new style on the team after having been in the job for about 3 days.

He had Jose Fonte, Adam Lallana, Ricky Lambert, Lovren, Morgan, Victor, Steve Davis  Clyne, Luke Shaw, & a half decent keeper. This blokes got fucking Djneppo, moi, Lyanco, Che Adams, a Boy Scout as captain and a 12 year old keeper that couldn’t catch a fucking cold. He inherited a side that played decent football, that were on the up and had been mostly together winning matches the past 2 years. This blokes inherited a team of weak willed, mentally poor side that have got beat week in week out for pretty much a calendar year.

I’m not saying he’s a world beater, but a bit of perspective is in order. Comparing now to Poch taking over is just ridiculous, Nigel was unlucky to lose his job, Ralph kept his too long. There was no mentality that needed turning round, no massive leap needed.  Poch inherited, real men, proper players. Jones has inherited a bunch of soft arsed son in laws. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Crab Lungs said:

I cannot help but feel every name mentioned above by my fellow posters is a better option than the one we currently have. 

it’s not NJs fault, it was a great opportunity but the madness of it all is  the ownership somehow drew a conclusion that he was the man for the job … when everyone else could see he wasn’t.

I don’t believe any of us are not seeing what they can see and it’ll prove some masterstroke somewhere down the line. It won’t.

With the atmosphere already as poor as it was, the appointment and subsequent performances have somehow managed to plough the sense of anger and resignation to all new depths… and it’ll be taken on out on NJ eventually.

This could get really sour. 

you can almost guarantee the club won’t act on anything until it’s demonstratively too late. As someone else said, it’ll be an admission of a mistake and if there’s one thing those nerds and weirdos arent accountable for, it’s their own f()cking metrics and statistics.

I think you will be right but instead of taking it out on Jones aim it at the board. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CB Fry said:

The club made an obviously terrible appointment and that guy is proving to be obviously terrible. The fanbase who didn't want him in the first place for that reason still don't want him now he is immediately proving to be as terrible as foreseen.

I dont know how that has translated to a handful of forum know-alls that "hur hur fickle Saints fans want a different manager every month" they're so impatient and knee jerk etc etc.

Its not like Jones was greeted as a conquering hero that we all adored and straight away we've all flipped our opinion.

No one wanted this fucking guy from day dot. We don't owe him any loyalty or a second bloody thought.

So yeah, do your "Saints fans are so fickle they want a different manager every month" routine. Fill your boots. The truth is they don't. They never wanted Nathan Jones in any month, ever, in the first place.

Spot on. This is the worst managerial appointment of my lifetime, and I was around (just about!) for Branfoot. He needs to go today, this will never, ever, work out. 

It’s not NJ fault that he’s been promoted far above his ability level, but he already looks completely out of depth throwing his arms around on the touchline. Every single part of this appointment points to the horrific. 

Edited by LGTL
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, saintant said:

I agree about the 2 weeks off and was one of the few to point it out. Needless to say I got shot down in flames at the time.

I was not and am still not against that. A lot of clubs gave their players breaks. To me it gave Jones a bit of breathing space after coming to do some of the behind the scenes stuff and the players a chance to refresh, have a break after what has been a pretty awful start to the year to come back recharged ready for a fresh start 

what I am against is WTF had happened since then. In both games so far the players have looked miles off it, a team of strangers with no one seeming to know what to do, they look a yard off the opposition in sharpness and fitness in both games. Brighton were without three players who would usually start for them as well, it was so poor. At this point you really do think we’re going to be down by March

• Like 4

11 hours ago, warwicksaint said:

He’s not the answer at all. Seems a nice enough bloke but it’s just aimless hoofball  tactics. Ralph needed to go, we just got the wrong man in.

I firmly believe not even a top manager could get a tune out these players, the squad is just absolute shite

The only hope we’ve got/had was an Alardyce/Dychesque type who could school this bunch of no hopers into a rigid, solid formation and system that would grind out enough 1-0’s to scrape to safety. Evidence so far suggests we’ve got the polar opposite in this fella. HYN everyone!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, woodsaint1 said:

Ely has been one of our better players this season. Says it all really but he has warranted a start.

I'll agree with you on Lyanco, was the wrong choice with ABK and DCC available

Who else does he play in CM if you dont want him to play JWP and Diallo?

Who else does he play up front with Che given our lack of striker depth and given AA and Mara's struggles?

The fact of the matter is the squad is very limited

Ely has had a good season when he is employed as a wide midfielder… that is mainly down to the fact that he works very hard and defensively he is solid… the main argument against his inclusion is his lack of ability to see a pass/execute a pass effectively which leads us to squander possession in good areas… so what does NJ do ? Ahh.. play him at No.10

41 minutes ago, stknowle said:

The only hope we’ve got/had was an Alardyce/Dychesque type who could school this bunch of no hopers into a rigid, solid formation and system that would grind out enough 1-0’s to scrape to safety. Evidence so far suggests we’ve got the polar opposite in this fella. HYN everyone!

As unpalatable as appointing Dyche was (and is) you would at least follow and support the logic of it. NJ was a gamble.

I feel for Jones as he has been thrown into this by the board, and doesn’t seem to have the experience, or resources from the club to make the impact we need. 

Just been having a look through some of the comments from Brighton fans who were at SMS yesterday, and aside from the anticipated gloating, their views seem to echo many of ours. Lots of references to Jones appearing out of his depth, the team looking unfit and formation chaotic. This in assessment of an ex player and coach who made over 150 appearances for their club. 

14 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

Ely has had a good season when he is employed as a wide midfielder… that is mainly down to the fact that he works very hard and defensively he is solid… the main argument against his inclusion is his lack of ability to see a pass/execute a pass effectively which leads us to squander possession in good areas… so what does NJ do ? Ahh.. play him at No.10

What role does he play for Norway? Appreiciate they are a national team and have better players, but would be interesting to know. He seems to be a regular starter for them.

Just now, Badger said:

As unpalatable as appointing Dyche was (and is) you would at least follow and support the logic of it. NJ was a gamble.

I feel for Jones as he has been thrown into this by the board, and doesn’t seem to have the experience, or resources from the club to make the impact we need. 

From what I read this wasn't a quick fire decision, we looked at Jones in the summer as well. So he was clearly high on our list for quite some time.

I don't watch enough of Luton to know what SR saw in him, but they must have seen something. I don't like the calling of his head though, 2 games in, I think that is just social media nonsense. He has been chosen and will be given the time, we don't know if it'll work out yet or if he was brought in too late to make any notable change. 

The last thing I want to see is us becoming a bat-shit crazy club like Watford, who sack their manager after they lose 1 or 2 games. We have to give them time and as painful as this all is to watch, we haven't given him any time yet. The reality is that the players aren't good enough though, so debating who should be manager seems a bit pointless as I can't see anyone getting much of a tune out of this rabble. 

Major surgery in January or it's curtains and I wouldn't blame NJ for that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

From what I read this wasn't a quick fire decision, we looked at Jones in the summer as well. So he was clearly high on our list for quite some time.

I don't watch enough of Luton to know what SR saw in him, but they must have seen something. I don't like the calling of his head though, 2 games in, I think that is just social media nonsense. He has been chosen and will be given the time, we don't know if it'll work out yet or if he was brought in too late to make any notable change. 

The last thing I want to see is us becoming a bat-shit crazy club like Watford, who sack their manager after they lose 1 or 2 games. We have to give them time and as painful as this all is to watch, we haven't given him any time yet. The reality is that the players aren't good enough though, so debating who should be manager seems a bit pointless as I can't see anyone getting much of a tune out of this rabble. 

Fully understand what you are saying, although I don't think we necessarily need to go down the Watford route to admit that we made a mistake. I didn't go yesterday, but went to the Lincoln game, and I did not expect us to struggle so much against a League 1 side. I expected to see new ideas implemented, all we got was the same struggles and poor performing players. I know the limits of the squad dictates what he can work with, but when you employ three centre-backs at home to a League 1 side, then if that doesn't start alarm bells ringing, nothing will. There is still time to save this shitshow of a season with a transfer window and the amount of games to come, we needed an experienced top level manager, someone who can walk in and command respect and someone the players would listen to. Am not sure Jones is that guy.

24 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

Watch him closely … He literally never closes down and yesterday the press broke down every time because he simply stood off as he always does btw. He is poor all round, weak and constantly hounds his team mates for nothing when it is his own inadequacies which he should be scrutinising.

Ely is not to blame though, the manager is for picking him and then asking him to be pressing from the front, a critical role is a joke.

10 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Not being cut throat is what’s got us into this position unfortunately. Ralph should have gone in the summer, new contracts for Walcott et al FFS. We need to be more ruthless as a club. And that should start with this clusterfuck of a managerial appointment. 

Just now, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Fully understand what you are saying, although I don't think we necessarily need to go down the Watford route to admit that we made a mistake. I didn't go yesterday, but went to the Lincoln game, and I did not expect us to struggle so much against a League 1 side. I expected to see new ideas implemented, all we got was the same struggles and poor performing players. I know the limits of the squad dictates what he can work with, but when you employ three centre-backs at home to a League 1 side, then if that doesn't start alarm bells ringing, nothing will. There is still time to save this shitshow of a season with a transfer window and the amount of games to come, we needed an experienced top level manager, someone who can walk in and command respect and someone the players would listen to. Am not sure Jones is that guy.

To be honest these players have shown nothing over many years to be able to dictate the sort of manager they would 'listen to'. They need to STFU and get on with their jobs, because there are some players in that group who struggle to pass as professional footballers.

They're the real problem here and always have been. I think Jones was an odd appointment, but calling for his head now is just going to create a toxic atmosphere when we don't need it.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

Couldnt agree more 👍🏻

• Like 1

Make no mistake we have some truly mediocre players but I still say we would be just about good enough to survive had we got an experienced manager in, now is not about pretty football I couldn't care less about that, now is about putting the ball in the net enough times to ensure we stay in this league! yes whoever came in had a incredibly tough task but why not give yourself the best chance by getting in Someone who knows what it takes to beat the drop someone who has experience of a premier league relegation battle or at least experience of this league and if not this league proof that they have some experience at the highest level abroad... Jones had none of those things yet Somone at the club insisted he was the perfect fit! That someone has condemned us to an 80% chance of relegation 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CB Fry said:

I know of several lawyers who may disagree with that.

8 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Make no mistake we have some truly mediocre players but I still say we would be just about good enough to survive had we got an experienced manager in, now is not about pretty football I couldn't care less about that, now is about putting the ball in the net enough times to ensure we stay in this league! yes whoever came in had a incredibly tough task but why not give yourself the best chance by getting in Someone who knows what it takes to beat the drop someone who has experience of a premier league relegation battle or at least experience of this league and if not this league proof that they have some experience at the highest level abroad... Jones had none of those things yet Somone at the club insisted he was the perfect fit! That someone has condemned us to an 80% chance of relegation 

I think the position of a majority of Saints support in the aftermath of RH being sacked was that we had a young side with promise, but with clear limitations and gaps in terms of quality.  RH was out of ideas and there was a need to refresh and recharge.  Happens in football and business and Ralph had a good innings.  We weren't adrift and with the right appointment just prior to the world cup break there was a cause for optimism.  Selles taking charge against Liverpool did OK.  Plenty of time for finding feet and setting up the side during the extended break (almost a close season), with the kindest run of fixtures in the calendar in December / January and a transfer window to come.  I know it's only two games, but fucking hell we look like an absolute nightmare under NJ, nothing against the man, but looks like a fish up a tree at this level!  For what it's worth I don't think that Sport Republic have any appetite whatsoever for admitting error or incompetence so it's going to play out.  But as matters progress and tensions rise they will dress this up as part of their visionary masterplan, whilst throwing Nathan Jones to the dogs and likely flushing Saints down the shitter!  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

I think the position of a majority of Saints support in the aftermath of RH being sacked was that we had a young side with promise, but with clear limitations and gaps in terms of quality.  RH was out of ideas and there was a need to refresh and recharge.  Happens in football and business and Ralph had a good innings.  We weren't adrift and with the right appointment just prior to the world cup break there was a cause for optimism.  Selles taking charge against Liverpool did OK.  Plenty of time for finding feet and setting up the side during the extended break (almost a close season), with the kindest run of fixtures in the calendar in December / January and a transfer window to come.  I know it's only two games, but fucking hell we look like an absolute nightmare under NJ, nothing against the man, but looks like a fish up a tree at this level!  For what it's worth I don't think that Sport Republic have any appetite whatsoever for admitting error or incompetence so it's going to play out.  But as matters progress and tensions rise they will dress this up as part of their visionary masterplan, whilst throwing Nathan Jones to the dogs and likely flushing Saints down the shitter!  

It's such worrying times isn't it? And if like you say SR aren't going to admit any kind of wrong decision.... Which its highly highly unlikely they would.... We just have to stand by as fans and watch the slow (or fast in our case) demise of the club! It's pretty heartbreaking stuff & what's worse is it could have been totally avoidable with a rational appointment, any kind of protest at our club is pointless though as we talk the talk but not enough fans band together and actually have the strength to drive the message through! Likes others have said we are the kind of club that humbly accepts it's fate.... Maybe it is our time to leave the league... The table doesn't lie... But FFS let's at least show some bottle and grit and try for a great escape! Where is the passion? 

Edited by Mr X
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

It's such worrying times isn't it? And if like you say SR aren't going to admit any kind of wrong decision.... Which its highly highly unlikely they would.... We just have to stand by as fans and watch the slow (or fast in our case) demise of the club! It's pretty heartbreaking stuff & what's worse is it could have been totally avoidable with a rational appointment, any kind of protest at our club is pointless though as we talk the talk but not enough fans band together and actually have the strength to drive the message through! Likes others have said we are the kind of club that humble accepts it's fate.... Maybe it is our team to leave the league... The table doesn't lie... But FFS let's at least show some bottle and grit and try for a great escape! Where is the passion? 

I think Saints fans have been increasingly punch drunk since Koeman, exasperation and fading optimism rather than apathy or entitlement.   

5 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

I think Saints fans have been increasingly punch drunk since Koeman, exasperation and fading optimism rather than apathy or entitlement.   

Yeah we had that period of overachieving under koeman and poch.... It clouded a lot of people's judgement including mine, it goes to show what the club is capable of though with the correct investment and quality players onboard.... Being a selling club to our very core undid any hard work though and we have regressed at a rate of knots ever since

Edited by Mr X

4 minutes ago, Miltonaggro said:

Saints in general are stuck in that period, we thought we'd cracked it as a club. Reality is that we just had a period of time where we got a bit lucky on a few fronts, similar to the time Brentford and Brighton are enjoying now. Not sustainable in any means for clubs of our size without substantial investment to stay there.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Nathan Jones
  • AlexLaw76 changed the title to Nathan Jones - Sacked (Official)!