Saints 2-1 Plymouth - Match Thread

bubblyone

1 minute ago, hypochondriac said:

Maybe he's had some underlying issues from the food poisoning. That shit can be bad and hang around for months. 

It could be something a bit more serious/recurrent like inflammatory bowel disease (crohn’s/ulcerative colitis). Seems to be happening too frequently to just be a few bugs…

Just now, hypochondriac said:

Would any of their players get in our team? 

Whittaker, maybe Azaz on the bench. No one else really IMO

My pal who is a big Plymouth fan quietly fancies their chances. They are due a win away and have been scoring (whilst letting a few in). However, they too have rotated but do have Hardie back in the squad. He said Joe Edwards is the wink link at the back (and very slow), Waine is shite and their keeper is a great shot stopper but appalling with the ball at his feet.

1 minute ago, sfc4prem said:

Please don't make this thread a moan-fest.

It's going to be a breeze. In 0-0 at the break having kept possession well and cut them apart a couple of times. 4-0 having worn them down by 90 mins. Cmon lads.

Haven't seen any moaning yet. 

2 minutes ago, sfc4prem said:

Please don't make this thread a moan-fest.

It's going to be a breeze. In 0-0 at the break having kept possession well and cut them apart a couple of times. 4-0 having worn them down by 90 mins. Cmon lads.

I hope that you are right, but as kick off time is approaching I’m getting a nervous feeling that tonight may be one of those nights where we don’t click and a team that we should beat we lose to. 

• Confused 1

I thought we were going to win tonight and keep our run going. Sadly, our shitty prime minister has showed up to show his man of the people credentials so we're fucked. I wonder if Sunak would be open to changing his allegiance to Leicester instead.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Whitaker looks to be their danger man. He'll probably operate in the space that we've seen Manning leave when he drifts into the middle so we need to be aware of that. He strikes a good ball from outside the box so might find the room to get a few shots away. Baz will need to be on his toes.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints vs Plymouth - Match Thread
  • Jimmy_D changed the title to Saints 2-1 Plymouth - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic