Fact or opinion?

Fact.

I think.

Cedric waved tonight. Fact.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

No great loss at all.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cedric is gash.
    Murphy telling the nation that Cedric is usually good at putting in dangerous crosses was one of his commentary highlights last night

When Cedric plays, we surrender leads ....

Saints want their Danish (right) back cured?

Good news. His weak mentality epitomises how ****e we are at holding onto a lead, a few more to follow in the summer hopefully.

I've been saying he's sh1te for years and been slated. Glad people are finally starting to see it.

11. Default

Advocaat his driver and Wang Baoshan his agent?

You're becoming the Shane long of the ITK world.

KBS also already told us about the Danish boy

The Danish lad looks good and promising on the youtube footage (but can't base anything on that,even Hoedt had some highlights available). If he's as good as we're hoping then great, but I'm not holding my breath over it as he could stay at his current club to win the league and probably have a wider choice in the summer. Not sure why he'd choose us now, apart from ££ and the prospect of playing for Ralph.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Advocaat his driver and Wang Baoshan his agent?

You're becoming the Shane long of the ITK world.

KBS also already told us about the Danish boy
    #jealous

Quote Originally Posted by Stud mark of doom View Post
    Saints want their Danish (right) back cured?
    Sounds like the deal is bac on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Instant Classic View Post
    I've been saying he's sh1te for years and been slated. Glad people are finally starting to see it.
    Perhaps that's because he's not sh!te.

Does the Danish right back have a name?

17. Default

Great thread title if it's true.

Misleading if its just speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by st alex View Post
    Does the Danish right back have a name?
    Joakim Maehler

What about Karlo Bartolec? Croation were we not in for him once? Good player.

I reckon we could get about £15m for him, which would be daylight robbery if we're honest.

Let's take it, get Joakim who is cheaper I think. He looks more suited on the videos, but you can't read much into them.

Either way, I'd just be glad to be shot of Cedric. I'm not sure if I've said it before, but I don't like him.

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S-Clarke View Post
    I reckon we could get about £15m for him, which would be daylight robbery if we're honest.

Let's take it, get Joakim who is cheaper I think. He looks more suited on the videos, but you can't read much into them.

Either way, I'd just be glad to be shot of Cedric. I'm not sure if I've said it before, but I don't like him.
    What do you really think of him though?

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Cedric is gash.
    Murphy telling the nation that Cedric is usually good at putting in dangerous crosses was one of his commentary highlights last night
    Yes I did have a chuckle at that. Murphy is a terrible pundit.

I wouldn't be bothered in the slightest if Cedric is on his way. We need a new right back whatever.

Watching the press conference this morning you sense this guy is the one we want as RH said he fits our system and they knew lots about him.
    I guess it’s about getting a deal for Cedric sorted out.
    IMHO Lookman as part of the deal would suit me.

Bring in Joakim Maehle,possibly Willi Orban and Lookman, and get rid of Cedric, Hoedt and Stephens, and possibly Austin and I'd say decent window.

Stephens won't be going anywhere.

If we're going Danish please can we get Poulsen as well. Thanks.

Crazy with all these Danish players in the team and in the rumor mill.

Poulsen would definitely fit the Hasenhüttl style of play. Would he and Orban leave a German top side to come here?

The good thing about all these Danish connections is that I can now get double up on daily Saints fix. As I can read English AND Danish news on our club :-)

Best regards from Denmark. Can't wait to be back at St. Marys on Saturday :-)

28. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    Cedric waved tonight. Fact.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Probably at one of his crosses disappearing into the crowd.

29. Default

Good. Stupid foul was what lead to Derby's first goal. He's utter ****, can't pass, can't cross, can't shoot, can't head, **** at defending and attacking. Nice haircut though...

I’d sell him just for that stupid moustache and chin poo stripe he was sporting last night. He looked like Fontes butler

31. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchards View Post
    Watching the press conference this morning you sense this guy is the one we want as RH said he fits our system and they knew lots about him.
    I guess it’s about getting a deal for Cedric sorted out.
    IMHO Lookman as part of the deal would suit me.
    He was talking about Jean-Kevin Augustin, no?

Quote Originally Posted by iansums View Post
    Perhaps that's because he's not sh!te.
    That makes no sense.

33. Default

Thought there might be a hint by an ITK if anything was imminent re: Cedric.

That makes no sense.
    You said you got slated for saying he was sh!te, I said that was because he is not sh!te. Is it that difficult to understand?

That makes no sense.
    He is ****e to be fair, I'm with you on that.

He is ****e to be fair, I'm with you on that.
    This is not a new thing. He's not slow. That's literally it. Not overly quick either, mind you. Woeful tackling, can't head, absolutely horrendous crossing (half the time they just go straight out for a goal kick). Oh and he did that one good free kick that one time.
    Last edited by Instant Classic; 17-01-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beavis17 View Post
    He was talking about Jean-Kevin Augustin, no?
    Opps my mistake.

This is not a new thing. He's not slow. That's literally it. Woeful tackling, can't head, absolutely horrendous crossing (half the time they just go straight out for a goal kick). Oh and he did that one good free kick that one time.
    Oh you don't have to justify any of that to me! Never really rated him, bog average really. But now even worse as his attitude stinks and he can't give a ****. He screams bad egg to me and he's not good enough to warrant sticking with.

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    I’d sell him just for that stupid moustache and chin poo stripe he was sporting last night. He looked like Fontes butler
    Nice one, made me laugh!

Cedric never convinced me as a defender and as we are doing more defending than attacking these days he was shown up.

Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    Good. Stupid foul was what lead to Derby's first goal. He's utter ****, can't pass, can't cross, can't shoot, can't head, **** at defending and attacking. Nice haircut though...
    I'm confused. Are we talking about Cedric or Prowse? I think that Prowse CAN pass the ball, but the rest applies except for the 12 year old haircut and I suspect he is unable to grow a moustache, unlike Cedric.
    Most of Ploddy's spot kicks were shiiite against the better team on Wednesday, even Mr "I am cold and bored" Murphy said so.

Quote Originally Posted by larry12 View Post
    I'm confused. Are we talking about Cedric or Prowse? I think that Prowse CAN pass the ball, but the rest applies except for the 12 year old haircut and I suspect he is unable to grow a moustache, unlike Cedric.
    Most of Ploddy's spot kicks were shiiite against the better team on Wednesday, even Mr "I am cold and bored" Murphy said so.

Schools finished for the day...

43. Default

Quote Originally Posted by larry12 View Post
    Behave!

Cedric's not fit to shine JWP's boots.

Don't understand the hate Cedric gets, not been great the last 18 months granted, but who has in our squad but before that was very solid, always seen him as a good defender, probably better defensively than a lot of other full backs in the league and of course is quick with good work rate but his attacking game let him down and prevented him from ever being top quality. But for like £4 million hes been a great signing IMO, very stable presence at full back for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by tajjuk View Post
    Don't understand the hate Cedric gets, not been great the last 18 months granted, but who has in our squad but before that was very solid, always seen him as a good defender, probably better defensively than a lot of other full backs in the league and of course is quick with good work rate but his attacking game let him down and prevented him from ever being top quality. But for like £4 million hes been a great signing IMO, very stable presence at full back for a long while.
    He was shown up once he lost people like Fonte and VVD along side him. They covered for a lot of his averageness during the Koeman years. He got beaten too much down his side, it was always a critisim. Now he's surrounded by lesser quality he hasn't stepped up, he's been shown up. Plus his attitude stinks.

Ryan hasn't been as good, but hasn't been shown up as much as Cedric has.

He was shown up once he lost people like Fonte and VVD along side him. They covered for a lot of his averageness during the Koeman years. He got beaten too much down his side, it was always a critisim. Now he's surrounded by lesser quality he hasn't stepped up, he's been shown up. Plus his attitude stinks.

I actually disagree that he gets beaten too easily. I think he's a decent 1 on 1 defender but struggles with his awareness and can't really head the ball. If we're offered £10 million plus I'd take it, on the basis that we're signing a replacement as Valery certainly isn't up to the required standard yet.

47. Default

Joakim Maehle fits the mould. Hope it's him.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Wayman View Post
    Putting the blame on Cedric for last night's fiasco is typical of the mindset of a few bigoted idiots on here. For his sake I will be pleased for him if he leaves.

Sadly, that will leave a space for the boo boys to gang up on another player, probably a foreigner.
    No one is putting the blame on him for last night. Have a read.

Blog Entries

Wasn't even that impressive during Koeman days either tbf. There was a period Martina was the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrice29 View Post
    Wasn't even that impressive during Koeman days either tbf. There was a period Martina was the better option.
    Martina was never the better option. Was purely squad rotation