The small things in life that annoy you

whelk

Two words: “coming up”

Talking over the credits at the end of films.

Shrinking the credits so you can’t read them just so they can tell you what’s on next.

Recapitulating the story so far after every advert break

People who say “would of”

Drums at football games (actually this is a big thing for me)

People who don’t thank you when you hold the door for them or let their car through before you.

That irritating uptalk?

How long have we got?

Slow walkers

Drivers who don't indicate

Reality TV

Rugby 'bantz'

People at airport security who act completely shocked when their litre bottle of water isn't allowed through

Jim White

Daniel Sturridge

Klopp

Media wan king over Liverpool

Cyclist who dress like they are in the Tour de France and have no respect for cars who pay the road tax

The obsession with racism especially when it isn't

Reality TV, attention seeking p ricks

TV coverage of games:

TV directors who cut to the cameraman down by the corner flag just as the player out there crosses the ball.

Replays of non-events being shown whilst the gam,e is going on.

Shots of managers on the sidelines whilst the game is going on.

Commentators who scream a player's name at the top of their voices just as they blast a shot way over the bar.

People who smoke weed - it stinks and we can all smell it!

Drivers who drive 10 miles under 50 mph limit, then drive 10 miles over 30 mph limit

Fans who say "we, us etc" when they have never even been to the city of the club they support, let alone seen the team live.

Anyone who uses the phrase "Low-hanging fruit" or any business speak. I would quite happily kill them on the spot.

Vox-Pops on News programmes: I am pretty sure hearing the thoughts of Tony and Sheila outside of Greggs on a Tuesday afternoon is not necessarily going to be that enlightening.

People who take ages at cash machines - seriously how hard is it?

People who drive **** off great big SUVs who obviously don’t need to - dumb, selfish ****s.

Ah, forgot the top one. Usually women, check balance, collect mini statement, think for 30 seconds, check balance again, end up taking £5 out.

Just ****ing get on with it.

People who can't use roundabouts properly... using the wrong lane while giving the wrong ****ing signals.

Headlights on new cars that are like driving straight at the SMS floodlights leaving you practically blind at night.

reality TV

Modern "celebrities"....

Cats ****ting in my garden.

People complaining about cyclists not paying "road tax". I am a cyclist who, coincidentally, pays 3 lots of Vehicle Excise Duty.

The Daily Heil always fails to process this. “Road tax” based on emissions, unless I fart on a ride I’m not contributing to climate change. Does that bellend Always.SFC have similar issues with golfers wearing golf stuff, park footballers playing in footie kit, or Judo players doing Brian Jacks impersonations? BTW I Also have third party insurance, another Heil misconception. Oh and B o l l o c k s to Brexit

people with NO self awareness in a supermarket

Drivers who are doing 40-50mph on a road that has 70mph limit

anything to do with "reality" TV

cyclists who ride their bikes as if the road is primarily there for them

most football journalists and pre/post match interviews

jim white

Whats wrong with that?? Better than waiting behind somebody with a friggin long list of 15 and then calling over to Barry to check if he still wants the nuts.

I’ll have a Guinness. Receives Guinness.

And a Budweiser.

No allowance for barman to analyse the critical path

Edited by whelk

People who use the word "myself" instead of "I" or "me". "David and myself are going to London." "It was just Dave and myself." ****ing idiots.

People who start every other sentence with the word "So". (That'd be everyone who ever appeared on Pointless.)

The Daily Heil always fails to process this. “Road tax” based on emissions, unless I fart on a ride I’m not contributing to climate change. Does that bellend Always.SFC have similar issues with golfers wearing golf stuff, park footballers playing in footie kit, or Judo players doing Brian Jacks impersonations? BTW I Also have third party insurance, another Heil misconception. Oh and B o l l o c k s to Brexit

Do golfers and park footballers etc get it the effing way on roads you bell end...……… no just fools in lycra… :rolleyes:

I guess you are one of those t wats who ride like one of those... :lol:

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

Cyclists who don't wear helmets, but have headphones on.

Cyclists riding at night without lights, and dressed entirely in dark clothing.

Car drivers transporting loads too big for their vehicle, by having it stuck out of a side window.

Car drivers doing 40mph in a 40 speed limit, but then slowing down to 30 if they see a speed camera.

Drivers that park in 2 places in a car park.

Yes! People who drive larger vehicles like big 4WDs should take a separate test. If you aren't able to park your vehicle between the lines, it's too much car for you and you aren't able to control it properly.

Yes! People who drive larger vehicles like big 4WDs should take a separate test. If you aren't able to park your vehicle between the lines, it's too much car for you and you aren't able to control it properly.

Not sure that that's the point of parking in 2 places. Where I've seen it it's obviously done to stop people banging your very (far too) large car with their doors when trying to exit their far more reasonably dimensioned vehicle, correctly parked in an allotted space. Round here we have a bloke who has a Peugeot 308 Coupé Cabriolet which is pretty wide so he parks it in 2 spaces to avoid getting it banged by car doors. Purely selfish. Governments just need to ban SUVs and have done with it, most of their owners just don't need them anyway.. If you've ever been to Geneva airport you'll know the problem. There most of the vehicles in the car parks are extra wide SUVs. No question of taking up 2 spaces there so you really have to be supple to get out of your car without banging the neighbouring one.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Itchy clothing labels on the back of the kneck and itchy labels on the back of pants, shorts etc.

Watching Game of Thrones for years for it to have such a ****e ending.

Badly behaved kids in supermarkets/anywhere.

Jobsworths.

TV soaps

The One Show

Woman football pundits and commentators.

People who stop in the middle of the pavement for no reason.

People who walk down the pavement looking at their phone and not paying attention to whats in front of them.

People who leave their trolleys abandoned in the middle of the isle.

Women who think pushing a pushchair gives them the right to take up the entire pavement.

Old people who 'accidentally' push in queues.

People who aren't ready to order when they're at the till.

Attention seeking helmets.

Coriander sprinkled on the top of everything.

This thread is great

Do golfers and park footballers etc get it the effing way on roads you bell end...……… no just fools in lycra… :rolleyes:

I guess you are one of those t wats who ride like one of those... :lol:

Got to love the foaming hate of the anti-cycling brigade.

Got to love the foaming hate of the anti-cycling brigade.

I don't hate anyone that I don't know, cycling is fine if the lycra clad nutters didn't think the road is just for them....

Some are quite "pleased" with a bit of windscreen washer over spray :D

Cyclists on road when they have a dedicated cycle lane

40 mile hour club

Middle lane hoggers

People who don’t understand car hierarchy

Cyclists who think they are in Tour de France

People who don’t use both lanes and merge in turn

People who purposely block the 2nd lane to prevent merging in turn and causing a bigger queue

Cyclists

Tractors on the road in rush hour

Lorries who over take other lorries on dual carriageways and take 30 miles to do this

Cyclists

Rubber Necking, what do they want to see? Someone’s head hanging off?

Cyclists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk