Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I'll be surprised if they last that long.

Not quite as catchy, but I'm inclined to go with

"You're Pompey 'till 2:30 pm April 28th, You're Pompey 'till 2:30 pm April 28th."

whilst they may get relegated, they will not go out of business.

too many vested interests in keeping the club on life support

looking at the remaining fixtures, pompey could win every game - but Bristol City have a couple of cushy games too.

I think it'll be quite tight at the end, so those two points they dropped on Saturday could be the two points that cost them dear. :lol:

lets not forget they also nicked a point at high-flying champions-elect Southampton, though I think they used up all of their luck and refereeing favours for the next five years.

I was also reading in The News how the plucky bestest fans had the last laugh after running the gauntlet of hate from toothless Southampton pensioners and dog walkers. :o

In the paper's defence I guess you have to give your public what they want to read, well, you have to give it to those that have mastered that particular life skill.

But their run-in does look very winnable if they can be bothered, so let's not count those chickens yet.....

And that's putting the whole forthcoming liquidation issue on the back burner for a mo. :)

Wow, they truly are absolutely retarded. No sense of perspective or reason.

The late draw was well worked by them, but to be hyped to such levels when their calamatous season is reaching it's innevitable result of relegation is simply deluded.

I'm sure they will enjoy their rivalry with the Cherries next year, it could be running for a while. (Assuming they get to next season at all!)

i have always moaned about the Echo but that piece proves you get the paper that mirrors your City.

Portsmouth a city full of inbred idiots

shame Mr Allen did not sit on a bubble bus when we visit his lovely city with all its well behaved people

Knob

So have they got over a granny & a dog walker flicking the fingers at them. Anther Pompey myth the infamous gauntlet of hate.

Also how's the burger mans take over bid going?

Rumour has it Birch is considering the offer of one cheese burger & onions!

Personally Id snap his hand off if I was Birch they're not even worth a plain burger!

9 points from safety. can see them going down by more than 10

All of their effort went into the derby.

Typical of that club to get their priorities horribly wrong.

Far too caught up in their own sense of self importance and melodrama to notice the neck deep layer of sh*t they have found themselves in. I'm sure that point away at St Mary's will keep them warm while competing with Yeovil and the Franchise..... or more likely Havant and Waterlooville and Bashley.

Edited by Colinjb

The late equaliser was annoying. Very annoying.

But it looks like being purely ceremonial.

They are near certs for relegation (and probably won't survive into next season IMHO) and we'll very probably go up.

I almost don't begrudge them it now.

A bit like a dying man's last wish...

Just had an email from the footballl league saying they won't know the situation regarding the failed CVA, until they understand the new one.

Which is something we all guessed, but nice to have it confirmed that Neil allen and birch are talking ****.

Just had an email from the footballl league saying they won't know the situation regarding the failed CVA, until they understand the new one.

Which is something we all guessed, but nice to have it confirmed that Neil allen and birch are talking ****.

[video=youtube;-1Y7VKYWdUo]

The failed CVA will be a % of a % in the new CVA, which means it will be an unsatisfactory exit and a nice points deduction. Wonderful.

Really annoyed they grabbed the equaliser like that, frustrating. But others have said whilst they may celebrate like they have won the world cup, one point was not enough - they needed all three.

Cast your minds back to the dark days of Lowe, Portvleet and Wotte. We were 9 points from safety IIRC, and we then went on a 3 game winning streak... Its wasnt enough and we went down.

That one point was not enough and as a result of it they are 9 points adrift. They need to average nearly 2 points per game more than all of their rivals to get close to staying up. The only chance they have is the '6 pointers' against their relegation rivals, but lose one of them and its game over.

So im over it now, good game in which they cheated, kicked, begged and blagged their way to a point whilst sending their rivals back to the top of the league.

Time to draw our blue line and enjoy watching the skates collapse unfold, the burger van buyout, the trust dividing and bankrupting the fans, Storrie threatening to return...

All whilst Chainrai and Gadymack continue to landlock the club, all its assets and its future with their onderful secured debt.

In truth, though, their spears bounced off the Pompey body armour.

:facepalm:

Its deluded spin like that that make watching them die all the sweeter.

1072772600.jpg

What a fantastic picture!

Good luck to Millwall tonight, with their sensible wage cap at 6K PW they are a shining example of how a football club should operate, and to have Millwall as a club to emulate illustrates just how shambolic the skates truly are.

Just had the same in despite me requesting they dont bother to respond....

Dear Sir/Madam,

>

>

>

> We thank you for contacting The Football League on this matter,

> however until all the circumstances surrounding the club’s exit from

> administration become clear, The League is unable to make any offic

> ial comment at this time. Updates that we do give will be made avail

> able on www.football-league.co.uk and you should check there for any

> further updates.

>

> Thank you again for your email.

> Regards,

> Andrew Pomfret

> Customer Services Officer

> The Football League Limited

> Email - enquiries@football-league.co.uk

> www.football-league.co.uk

but not Mr Allen

Who's to say he wasn't, by not mentioning it he's not drawing attention to the lowlife that tweeted it and giving him any satisfaction of a reaction. Hopefully there's someone out there that knows who done it and has since given them a nice dig to the face a few times !!! (not that I condone violence)

Fair play for taking the time to say that - think 99.9999% of real fans would be disgusted' date=' shame there are always some total **** wits that do this sort of thing[/quote']

From reading my own twitter & FB page there are plenty who would be quite happy to spend a few minutes in a room alone with whoever done it. For all we know it might be one of yours that has done it for a reaction.

A win for Millwall tonight would be excellent.

9 points adrift with 12 to play for.

Dream on.

Dream on what ? I know we won't escape relegation and guess what I don't care. As long as I have a club to support next season I don't give 2 ****s what league it's in.

Oh and it's 15 to play for :D

Edited by PompeyLass

Dream on what ? I know we won't escape relegation and guess what I don't care. As long as I have a club to support next season I don't give 2 ****s what league it's in.

Oh and it's 15 to play for :D

I think his point was that if you lost tonmight, you'd be 9 points adrift with 12 left to pay for.

I agree relegation is now a near certainty for Portsmouth, but suspect that is the least of your problems.

You're probably 90% to be relegated, but also about 70% to cease to exist by the start of next season.

I think it's quite cute how the mongtards down the road are celebrating getting a draw as if it is some sort of victory. It's hilarious how low their expectation levels have fallen. They better get used to it though, after a few years non-league trying to work their way up to the Blue Square, the prospect of getting a draw at a club the size of Southampton will be a pipe-dream.

It would be poetic justice if we cinch the Championship by 1 point and they finish 2 from safety. Last Saturday's result could be seen as the clincher of our silverware and their relegation and eventual liquidation.

It's going to be a great summer, I can't wait. Not only do we have the Euros and Olympics but will spend it preparing for life in the Premier League with the League's 5th richest owners providing financial security. We also have the fantastic prospect of watching Pompey's liquidation unfold, TCWTB in tears, bailiffs at Fratton Park. Get the Pimms out guys it's gonna be a scorcher.

Just had the same in despite me requesting they dont bother to respond....

Dear Sir/Madam,

>

>

>

> We thank you for contacting The Football League on this matter,

> however until all the circumstances surrounding the club’s exit from

> administration become clear, The League is unable to make any offic

> ial comment at this time. Updates that we do give will be made avail

> able on www.football-league.co.uk and you should check there for any

> further updates.

>

> Thank you again for your email.

> Regards,

> Andrew Pomfret

> Customer Services Officer

> The Football League Limited

> Email - enquiries@football-league.co.uk

> www.football-league.co.uk

Yep, I got the same response to my question, although it took them two weeks to respond. I specifically asked about the failure of the 2010 CVA, NOT the current administration. I asked how companies can confidently trade with football clubs and what sanctions may be applied to deter clubs from doing this in the future. They're stonewalling, but presumably are noting the number of complaints they are receiving.

We don't give a sh!t about our Skates, all we want is free publicity for our Ruby Murrays!!

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/i-think-we-have-a-real-chance-of-saving-pompey-1-3716186

Blimey, a burger van takeover and a curry house consortium in one day... that heroic draw must really have got peoples mouths frothing!

The skates seem to think Antonov is not going to be charged anymore, no idea why - but they all want him back again. They have forgotten about all the bleating and crying to the FL after he was bundled to the ground by police and arrested in London.

The good man Cala seems to think old sub machine Vladdy is innocent too:

It is sad that these white collar criminals robbed you. The sad part is that you were a Gentleman to these criminals.

You got to love a bit of Cala!

tumblr_lepqoacFwi1qbuwm4.jpg

205804_10150216184749739_766464738_8377822_5277100_n.jpg