Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

50i74h.jpg

Another pompey myth exposed.

But your Honour, I can't even text let alone use a computer

Phil, I wouldn't want to have you on the jury of any trial, when shown such "evidence" you jump to such an erroneous conclusion.

The explanation is perfectly simple. His wife set the screen saver to that tropical fish tank one, and Harry is simply tracking the progress of his favourite Guppy across the screen.

Where did this picture come from, Is it a mock up ?

Redknapp in court - ‘I can’t work a computer, I don’t know what an email is... I’ve never sent a fax and I’ve never sent a text message.’

Exhibit A your honour... ;)

I know its an advert, but he doesn't look a stranger to a keyboard when he types does he...? Lying in a court of law!?

Edited by Matthew Le God

banned years ago sir! ,,,,,,,,(not toeing the party line) when chinny first appeared on the horizon i voiced my concerns in an unsavory way, still mates have said (u ain't missed much)

Gets to know news quicker on this thread anyway:blush:

You know, that really is true. In my spell on POL before I was banned for the heinous crime of quoting something from it on here, it seemed to me that all the news they got was merely from re-posting stories from 'The News', in full, presumably because they found it too much effort to look at The News site for themselves. Apart from that, all that is on there is propaganda from the trust, and anyone who dares to even hint that there may be some slight problems with the trust's arithmetic is immediately accused of being one of us. They must have banned dozens of genuine portsmouth fans by now. The paranoia on there is gobsmacking, and the lack of any actual insight or research into what is going on is just as gobsmacking. PFC-related stories really do often break on here before there.

Pol Pot allowed more dissent than POL !

I think the first lesson the PST need to learn is don't try and negotiate with BC through the media

You'll just get his back-up

The only hope they have, bearing in mind his money is secured against the ground rather then him owning the ground, is to go through the courts and that will take time

Yes. The difference between this and say the Palace scenario, is that BC does not own the ground as such -- he merely has a charge on it. However the talk from portsmouth of using the courts to force him to accept a realistic valuation and thus not very much for his charge, completely overlooks the fact that Birch must sell to the bidder who provides the best deal for the creditors.

So if Chainrai wants to play hardball, all he has to do is to himself very slightly outbid any valuation placed in Fratton Park. Eg courts say FP worth £2.5 million. BC says "I'll pay £2.76 million". Birch has to accept. BC pays Birch said £2.76 million, and Birch passes £2.75 million of it back on to Chainrai to remove his charge. Net cost to Chainrai is £10,000, for which he confirms his ownership of the ground. Then he either charges rent to the club for as long as he wants, or if the club folds, waits a bit for the 'stadium' to rot, so he can then overturn the council's planning constraint and build on the site. Either way he "will get his money back".

If I were running the trust, I'd be very careful how I approached Mr Chainrai.

(Btw saying anything like this on POL would get you banned!)

Cheats FC looking to sign up yet another player.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/portsmouth/fb_news.php?storyid=17897

FFS, being competative is not a right, it's a privilege. Many clubs have gone into admin, cut the cloth and as a consequence have become uncompetitive.

Given PFC have an existing Default Event I am gobsmacked the FL have allowed them to coninue signing players past the minimum number of 14.

When will the FL take a leaf out of the Scottish FL and actually grow a pair?!?

They have a pair but, as a few of us are now thinking, they are carefully cupped in the hands of people who know more than us and they get squeezed on a regular basis.

The Football League must know that's what they're up to though. Surely they're not that stupid?

You miss the point the football league hve know al along whats going on and have turned a blind eye, I only hope one day we find out why!

Every team names a kid or 2 on the bench anyway. It gives them match day experience and how can they ever break through if you don't

It should be compulsory

Pompey don't they just fill the available spaces with players they can't afford!

Therefore we respectfully ask you to provide us with a valuation supported by a least two independent commercial valuers which we will then enable us to consider our position in the hope of responding with an acceptable offer.

I expect a response along the lines of

Dear PST,

Why the **** should I?

Lots of Love,

Mr Chanrai

From The News, on why they only named 4 subs......"The Pompey boss was wary of naming any youngsters for fear they would be counted towards his quota of players."

So they're at it again then!

Lost all respect for Appy when he first bleated on about this - and they have such brass balls now, they even ADMIT what they are doing - Jeez, how feckin stupid are the FL? Or more to teh point what hold do the cheats have over them.... Why do none of the Fans down there not feel any shame in this is beyond me. EVERY OTHER CLUB who has been in the admin situation plays kids - look at Coventry lasy season - they were relegated because of it as we had been - but did teh right thing depsite tehir fall from grace, tehir fans can be proud their club played teh kids, did not bleat about being competitive etc and just got on with it.

Given that the respsective chairman make up the club - its perhaps even more surprizing none of the others complain - I can only think they say nothing for feal of being in that situation themselves one day and will want the 'flexibility' shown towards the Cheats shown to them.... no feckin integrity, no fricken self respect.

why write a simple letter when a cliched, sugary, vomit-inducing, factually-vague one will do?

Dear Chinny, please can we meet to discuss the ground, we'd really like to reach an agreement with you, lots of love, The Trust.

That would do, but oh no, he doesn't get the facts, poor old Chinny has to hear their lifestory - and my other top tip would be, send it to the bloke, not someone else.

The more I see of The Trust the less convinced I am about the quality of their management and business plans.

They look far removed from a professional outfit and they seem to have little grasp of the facts with all the disinformation about legal issues.

I know it's a tough gig but they do look a little bit Mickey Mouse.

They'll have to up their game when they sit down at a poker table with Chinny.

He won't be taking prisoners, and he certainly won't be interested in their Disney movie for 10 years olds script about how he can be part of some golden future for children everywhere by giving them the ground.:?

Methinks the Trust don't walk the walk, mainly because they are struggling to talk the talk.

(and the minor issue of finding £15M by Friday)

why write a simple letter when a cliched, sugary, vomit-inducing, factually-vague one will do?

Dear Chinny, please can we meet to discuss the ground, we'd really like to reach an agreement with you, lots of love, The Trust.

That would do, but oh no, he doesn't get the facts, poor old Chinny has to hear their lifestory - and my other top tip would be, send it to the bloke, not someone else.

The more I see of The Trust the less convinced I am about the quality of their management and business plans.

They look far removed from a professional outfit and they seem to have little grasp of the facts with all the disinformation about legal issues.

I know it's a tough gig but they do look a little bit Mickey Mouse.

They'll have to up their game when they sit down at a poker table with Chinny.

He won't be taking prisoners, and he certainly won't be interested in their Disney movie for 10 years olds script about how he can be part of some golden future for children everywhere by giving them the ground.:?

Methinks the Trust don't walk the walk, mainly because they are struggling to talk the talk.

(and the minor issue of finding £15M by Friday)

Ok so today is MONDAY.

We have been led to believe that some undercover nutjobs registered a pledge to the PST and sent in their 100 quid.

So now it is judgement day. Were you feeding us B*sh1*t to imporve your imaginary standing on here or were you real nutjobs.

IF the PST needs 15mil by Friday one HAS to assume that the Pledgers have received some kind of communication on how to pay the remaining 900 quid by now - after all, it can take 3 working days to clear a cheque....

So, can anyone (hell even poor old schitzoid PES) scan copy and paste the How to pay your pledge document for us?

Not for one moment have I posted this in the belief that PST have not actually got around to proving funds to TB yet. I believe them, they are on top of this. Clearly

Ok so today is MONDAY.

We have been led to believe that some undercover nutjobs registered a pledge to the PST and sent in their 100 quid.

So now it is judgement day. Were you feeding us B*sh1*t to imporve your imaginary standing on here or were you real nutjobs.

IF the PST needs 15mil by Friday one HAS to assume that the Pledgers have received some kind of communication on how to pay the remaining 900 quid by now - after all, it can take 3 working days to clear a cheque....

So, can anyone (hell even poor old schitzoid PES) scan copy and paste the How to pay your pledge document for us?

Not for one moment have I posted this in the belief that PST have not actually got around to proving funds to TB yet. I believe them, they are on top of this. Clearly

I have yet to hear anything about paying the remaining £900? But I think more people want in now than prior to the departure of Chinny. There is a real feel good factor swilling around, whether that will equate to actual pledges I don't know? But the idea of the fans owning the club and doing all the things such as cutting our cloth accordingly etc etc, seems to be really igniting.

Loads of old faces there Saturday, the Winchester set (No offence to genuine Pompey Winchester fans) will be taking the kids down to St. Mary's again and TBH your welcome to them! I hope the fan takeover happens, I really do. It'll be the best thing to happen to Pompey since our back to back league titles and I never got to enjoy them! I can see all kinds of fan initiatives taking root and the chance to really work on our 'Identity' as opposed to just being farmed for cash, which will make a nice change. We have as many point out become a figurehead for all thats wrong with the Football business (but by no means not the only one!), but our fans will be our redemption, whether you like it or not.

From The News, on why they only named 4 subs......"The Pompey boss was wary of naming any youngsters for fear they would be counted towards his quota of players."

So they're at it again then!

The supreme irony of course is that we played a 17 year old against the league champions (also another on the bench!) and just to rub it in, he's a Pompey lad !

Appy is certainly acting strangely because only last week when they lost to Plymouth he was extolling the virtues of his young bravehearts who were to be the future of the club! All of a sudden they are excluded, only to be replaced by a bunch of mercenaries who are only there for some sort of payday or because nobody else will take them !

I really hope this recurring strategy come back to haunt them yet again !!

I have yet to hear anything about paying the remaining £900? But I think more people want in now than prior to the departure of Chinny. There is a real feel good factor swilling around, whether that will equate to actual pledges I don't know? But the idea of the fans owning the club and doing all the things such as cutting our cloth accordingly etc etc, seems to be really igniting.

Loads of old faces there Saturday, the Winchester set (No offence to genuine Pompey Winchester fans) will be taking the kids down to St. Mary's again and TBH your welcome to them! I hope the fan takeover happens, I really do. It'll be the best thing to happen to Pompey since our back to back league titles and I never got to enjoy them! I can see all kinds of fan initiatives taking root and the chance to really work on our 'Identity' as opposed to just being farmed for cash, which will make a nice change. We have as many point out become a figurehead for all thats wrong with the Football business (but by no means not the only one!), but our fans will be our redemption, whether you like it or not.

Afraid not. unless you get BC to agree & players to accept & raise the cash the fan's goodwill means fu.ck all.

At the moment the admin costs are going up faster than the pledges can cover!

Winchester is on our doorstep and so it is no surprise they come to St Marys, you have the 'Petersfield set' that go to yours, you know the ones, they drag their knuckles along the ground whilst gripping hand bells , wear big hats and tattoos on there chests.

So a lot of old faces have appeared , thank heavens for that or your attendance would have been even pporer/

Come now PES. You know you are pathologically incapable of such a thing.

Pompey, cutting your cloth accordingly?

Don't make me laugh

How long before there is rumour, strife, and fallings out with the fans with te power and those who don't?

If you do the fans buyout, I will give you a year before the above happens

Winchester is on our doorstep and so it is no surprise they come to St Marys, you have the 'Petersfield set' that go to yours, you know the ones, they drag their knuckles along the ground whilst gripping hand bells , wear big hats and tattoos on there chests.

So a lot of old faces have appeared , thank heavens for that or your attendance would have been even pporer/

Winchester may have had one or two odd ones out, but that city is truly Red and White.

Private land, no law's broken as he did not drive on a public highway.

To be extremely pedantic, if the public have access to the private land, then in many cases the law still applies. To quote the government:

... a 'road' include footpaths, bridleways and cycle tracks, and many roadways and driveways on private land (including many car parks).

Frankly any excuse to string him up is fine by me. :)

Tell me about it! I've had to move to the other end of the country to avoid being tarred by that brush any longer! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I have yet to hear anything about paying the remaining £900?

but our fans will be our redemption, whether you like it or not.

The trust said they will be looking to collect the money between September and December.

The irony regarding being your redemption, is there is real chance they could actually be your ultimate downfall. The problem regarding your identity is that you refuse to acknowledge who you really are. IF the trust take over (I really just can't see it) then you will be a self sustaining football club, with four years worth of comprimise agreements and a CVA to honour, based on crowds that will average to start with between 12 - 14k every other week, that will plummit when the results go against you, when the only players you will be able to sign will be everybody elses castoffs and when it no longer an option to outbid other clubs - Throw that all in the mix and it looks like a midtable - league one or two side and that's the reality that most pompey fans refuse to comprehend.

Here and now the trusts figures don't add up and are dependant on the players reducing the compremise agreements again, but put that to one side, it would be hilarious if they do take over and will hamstrung the club for next few generations, ensuring, Myself, my kids and my grandkids (10 years away at least (I hope)) will live out our days as the ONE team in Hampshire.

OK, so we are all hoping the PST buy out happens.

And it's been confirmed that they will have no PROOF of funds until September or even December.

Now, forgive me here, but what we are now being told is that TB has to keep pcfc running for another two months on an "insh'allah"

Hmmmmmm

So TB's statement (as commented on by Rallyboy) is false, OR Nasri knew something about UK IP business when he wished everyone Eid Mubarak yesterday

Did anyone see the FL Show and there game with Boscombe?

Started off with a group of inbreds with a new song which they wrote down on a banner. Bye Bye American Pie, but Bye Bye Mr Chanerai. Some muppet then tried to sing it, I couldn't work out if he was half cut or an idiot, a mixture of both I presume. Cut to the game and then an interview with UnAppy. According to him they "had no right to take anything from this game" due to no preperation and up against all the odds.

It was Boscombe they were playing FFS............

Appy's Daily Rambling from The News with supporting notes for those that don't talk Portspin.

Today he tries to convince us he has cornered the market in players who decline higher offers from other clubs to work for him for peanuts.

Appleton believes he is working to a budget which is among the lowest in League One.

No he doesn't.

‘That gets us to 17 but we need another three players to be competitive.

Why? Isn't club survival more important than sporting advantage?

‘At the moment the budget is a lot smaller than suggested.

No it's not you clown!

‘I would imagine it’s among the lowest in League One.

That's more about your imagination than the budget then.

‘I’d be amazed if it isn’t in the bottom three.

No you wouldn't, then again I don't know of another club in the division in such dire financial straits, so it should be the lowest by miles.

‘If we pick up an injury we will be snookered.

No you won't, you'll just put on those puppy dog eyes and plead to the league that you are 'special' and need help.

‘Even with Jordan Obita and Liam Walker, that leaves us with 17 players.

More like 25, don't forget those forgotten heroes of last week, the battling plucky young braves.

‘It’s nowhere near enough to get through a season.

Yes it is.

‘We need a minimum of another three players.

No you don't - there's a difference between want and need, ask Avram.

‘I don’t know how we are going to do it or where the money will come from but we need to find it.’

That's insolvency talk!

Tomorrow Appy explains how he didn't really outbid Sheffield Utd, it just looks to the whole world and the player involved like he did.

Did anyone see the FL Show and there game with Boscombe?

Started off with a group of inbreds with a new song which they wrote down on a banner. Bye Bye American Pie, but Bye Bye Mr Chanerai. Some muppet then tried to sing it, I couldn't work out if he was half cut or an idiot, a mixture of both I presume. Cut to the game and then an interview with UnAppy. According to him they "had no right to take anything from this game" due to no preperation and up against all the odds.

It was Boscombe they were playing FFS............

And then showed a graphic with the favourites for top six and bottom four in League 1 come May - mysteriously no Pompey there even though oddschecker have them as clear favourites for the drop at 1-2.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/relegation

.... is it just me or has this thread slo...w...ed... right don now we are watching football again? Top flight football that is....

I just took a look around the forum, I just found all sorts of other threads! Strange how I never noticed them between seasons! :)

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})