Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

*Halo* ...... congratulations on such a wonderful post - please don't wait 3 years before expressing your next opinion of what is going on down at Fortress Fatpipes!!!

:adore: :adore::adore::adore: :adore: :toppa:

I think we have all each reached a stage throughout this whole sorry episode where we have shouted and screamed expletives at our monitors as another act of unbelievable skull duggary evolves from the cesspit.

It seems unfair to pick out just one part of your post, but for me the little ditty made me not only LOL ... I roared with laughter and was gleefully singing along to it for ages and it helped move the little dark cloud over my head after all the ups and downs of our transfer news!!

Comedy Gold ..... Rallyboy you are going to have to Up Your Game matey!!!

You put f*ck all in,

you take three hundred mill out:

in admin, out, in admin, out

you fake sheik it all about.

You do the plucky p*mpey,

and you turn around,

debt's what it's all about!

Whoa, the plucky p*mpey

Whoa, the plucky p*mpey

Whoa, the plucky p*mpey,

Knees bent pants down,

Rah rah rah!

:lol: Thank You.

In response to the PES rant.

REAL Pompey fans gave up going years ago. REAL Pompey fans gave up trying to defend or even justify the disgrace of their club years ago.

REAL Pompey fans aren't going to the Bompey match either.

Simply because, while they understand "it is not their fault", they are STILL embarrassed about what happened, they are STILL embarrassed about the Cup Run, but MOST of all, they are STILL embarrassed about being made to look like fools for allowing themselves to be conned into believing it was all real.

They don't support the PST bid because they know many of those involved and they know that even though it is the ONLY solution at the moment, it is the WRONG solution. That is why there were only 1670 pledges.

REAL Pompey fans still hate us, but they want to have a club to support. MOST posters on here wanted Pompey to survive so that we could have the rivalry. That sentiment wears thinner than the Emperors' New Clothes with every statement from Allen.

All REAL Saints fans have wanted since day one was some humility, but oh no we got Riquelme & Maradona rammed down our throats

True Pompey fans - the ones who now hide away from the standing joke have shown that humility by admitting that what happened this week; with those 10 players; was -

WRONG

Pompey always dig in. We DON'T boo our players when they don't meet our expectations,

Liar...you hounded 10 players out of your sh1tehole club, in the friendlies, they were booed relentlessly, so don't come on here and try to moralise with us ffs, the only people who think you are great, are your own 'fans', you fish fiddlers keep saying it, doesn't make it true.

Edited by Gingeletiss

we don't have 70'000 odd posts in a thread about you lot and never would.

You couldn't create a thread this size if you tried, a club your size physically couldn't do it. You just don't have the support.

The rest of you post is laughable, you Skates have been turning your back on the club in their thousands since it's stopped being bank-rolled by criminals.

Anyway, surely you should be more concerned about you upcoming liquidation that going on Premier League club's message boards throwing insults around?

What chance this letter will be replied to?

Any views on the value of the ground? Have heard estimates ranging from £2m to £7m (with Chanrai holding out for £18m?)

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/trust-appeals-to-chainrai-to-do-a-deal-over-pompey-1-4178978?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Edited by SaintBobby

As I've spent the last three years of my life, following every page of this most stunning rollercoaster of a topic; variously chuckling quietly to myself, or laughing out loud in genuine hysterics at the priceless comedy, tutting under my breath as they get away with yet something else again, tearing my hair out as they add insult to injury, and even on occasions, temporarily taking leave of my usual calm and balanced demeanor to hurl the odd tirade of obscenities at my monitor upon reading of yet more spurious skate skullduggery, with a few random exceptions, I've usually kept my own counsel, and just enjoyed reading all the fantastic contributions from so many dedicated 'nutjobs'.

This evening is a little different however.

As the Minister of P*mpey Disinformation - gleefully, arrogantly, boastfully, and infuriatingly smugly "ticked off" a list of names via his dedicated personal propaganda outlet, - something gave way within me.

There was a raw, deafening, sickening shattering sound, that reverberated right through me, as the camel's back finally snapped, splintering into something approaching three hundred million shards, as it succumbed to the pressure of just that one flicking V-shaped straw too many.

Genuine anger, coursed through me in waves, and found its outlet of expression, in the form of fingers tracing keys, and these words pouring out across the blank canvass of this page, like crimson splattering across pristine unspoiled snow, following an explosive blast. If I'm honest, even in such a slow to anger man as I, it had been slowly building within me, for some time now. Like a coiled cobra, awaiting to strike and spit venom.

Neil Allen was merely the sanctimonious incendiary device.

Something about the manner of his delivery, had images of that iconic shot of Lowe with the f*cking inane smug smirk etched across his face, rampaging through my mind, and calling down the descending red mists, as if by some ancient pagan incantations, heralding the falling of fire from heaven.

All throughout this most captivating "Saga", - the twists and the turns, the exasperation and the laughter, coffee over keyboards, quality over quantity, and a catalogue of really dumbuya's, - I always managed to retain a sense of perspective. "It's just football, and not worth losing my rag over".

But, it's not just football though, is it. We're talking about a serially corrupt, criminal operation, that has destroyed lives, financially raped and pillaged, consistently rode roughshod over not just sporting rules, but the laws of nation states, gets off with a slap on the wrist, the slate effectively 'wiped clean', and then immediately re-embarks upon its preferred lifestyle of a serial rampant rapist, without the slightest remorse. Rinse and repeat. Rape. Rinse and repeat.

From Serbian tax cheats, to Israeli Arms dealers, convicted fraudsters popping up to 'lend a hand' with the accounts, the ice-cream man to the invisible man, an administration and a Hong Kong loan shark, the FA's "Head of Integrity" to the Russian Mafia, back to the loan shark and have another administration.

Business as usual at Fatpipes Park.

You put f*ck all in,

you take three hundred mill out:

in admin, out, in admin, out

you fake sheik it all about.

You do the plucky p*mpey,

and you turn around,

debt's what it's all about!

Whoa, the plucky p*mpey

Whoa, the plucky p*mpey

Whoa, the plucky p*mpey,

Knees bent pants down,

Rah rah rah!

Seven years (or is it eight now? I've lost count!) of living on the "tick" like there's no tomorrow, shafting anyone in sight with the naivety to do business with them, taking what's not theirs and endlessly spunking it all up the wall, like Eddie Mitchell at a "free bar". "What do you mean we've got to pay for it?!?" "It's p*mpey, innit mush!"

For some utterly bizarre, insular, island dwelling reason that I simply cannot begin to fathom, p*mpey think they are a "special case", and that the rules do not apply to them. The saddest thing is, that to a certain extent at least, the so called "Governing Body" of our game, seem to actually agree with them!

How??? Just how the f*ck can they possibly be allowed to "sign" these new players? Transfer embargo or not, "non contract monthly contracts" or not, sanctions not coming into effect until exiting administration or not, these serially offending cheating c*nts have just spent the past seven years, clocking up and blowing off nigh on £300 MILLION pounds of 'debt' that they likely never had the slightest intention of settling, and f*ck the tax on that, cos "it's p*mpey innit". P*ssing multi millions of other people's money down the fat infested Fratton drains, 'agree' CVA, stick two fingers up at CVA, plunder the life savings of poor Lithuanian pensioners, rack up another near £60 Mill of debt, again, don't worry about tax cos "it's p*mpey innit", 'agree' another CVA you'll never pay, never learn your lessons, carry on regardless.

And now here we are. UnAppy bemoaning the "slightly unprofessional" approach of your paymaster telling you it's time to live within your means, all ninety five minutes worth of playing a group of players you can actually (maybe - kind of) 'afford', and despite everything that has gone before, and f*cking over yet more creditors, in come ten new players other League One teams can't afford, to keep up p*mpey's 'divine right' to be "competitive".

Whilst the club is teetering on the verge of liquidation.

And the bumbling old Football League fools just stand idly by and watch this sick sh*t happen.

I was previously of the opinion whilst death was what they deserve, it was fun to keep watching the car crash stumble on, if for nothing else than our daily entertainment and general hilarity. And above all, I didn't want to lose our captivating rivalry. But it has to stop somewhere, and the toothless Football League making a mockery of their own competition by continuing to allow them to keep flicking the V's at all the other Clubs who do cut their cloth accordingly, is the final straw for me.

It is a f*cking disgrace. And through all this, the print and broadcast media always remain strangely, outrageously silent in regards to the blatant unfairness of it all, and the endless 'special treatment' afforded to the feckless few.

It's like the Emperor's new clothes. Everyone knows they're not wearing any, but for some utterly bizarre reason, no-one seems to have the testicles to just say it like it is: "You're f*cking stark b*llock NAKED p*mpey!!!"

I've had enough of this car crash . Had enough of the football world in general and the media's tepid response of "move along now folks, nothing to see here, it's just p*mpey innit!"

So you can stick your rivalry up your fatpipes.

As Jack so eloquently put it in a film we all know and love:

"F*ck you, f*ck fight club, f*ck Marla, I am sick of all your sh*t!"

Just f*cking die now; you f*cking cheating skate c*nts!

Best rant ever! Sir, I salute you!

Can I just take a few seconds to mark the outstanding quality contained in the last two pages?

Halo, This Charming Man, Lazlo78, Florida Statto Marlin (crusher of myths a la MLG), the guy from Carlisle whose post is pasted, the people who commented on the 'queued round the corner' pic (LOLOL...probably most were asking for their money back!)...these are to be commended as they stand out even among the usual suspects who are also represented here! Take a bow

And - for crawling out from under the slimiest stones in sleazy fake triumph as the rotting cod carcass down the road pulls off yet another dubious and rule bending manoeuver let's not forget the pond life that gels our disgust at their poisoned demeanour...hello again to PES, Merovingian, P*mpey in wherever that is and of course journalism's answer to Waynetta Slob...Neil. You have exposed your diseased gills to what passes as fresh air to trumpet more cheating and remind us all why we collectively have to suppress vomit at the very thought of DFCFSBFC..(additional F intentional)...continuing to exist. I have excused Mack on the grounds that he posesses humour and an element of personality.

Oh the high ground feels good from where we sit!! WTFILN :lol:

Edited by dronskisaint

Yeah but what the f*ck has that got to do with me? I live in a modest house, live well within my means and save for a rainy day. It's not my fault if through legalities the club got used for god knows what by 'foreign investors'. I just support my team, will never turn my back on them, I am contributing to hopefully own a small part of the club so we the fans can know what the 'real' financial situation is and make sure it never happens again. But turn my back on Pompey? Never.

Pompey are many things you say we are, but we have a collective identity with our city Southampton will never have, we genuinely dig in and fight and if we have become 'outcasts' or be viewed as 'pariahs' so be it, it'll be of no interest soon. As you're a Scummer you will never understand, we clearly have different ideas of how permanent the bond is between fan and club. That so many on here would even contemplate that we would wish our club die, or be embarressed by it is genuinely inconceivable to me, maybe 'cos you're right about my intelligence? Or maybe 'cos I'm not an insecure scummer, worried about how the outside world perceives me?

Pompey always dig in. We DON'T boo our players when they don't meet our expectations, we have NEVER piped crowd noises into our ground to enhance an atmosphere, we DON'T cry when we get relegated or lose a Cup final and we don't have 70'000 odd posts in a thread about you lot and never would.

You lot just keep writing letters and emails to football authorities, HMRC and the government about your nasty neighbours, that seems to be the Southampton way. Pathetic if this is what football rivalries has become. Maybe you're trend setters? In 2020 Danny Dyer will make a program featuring Saints fans and their orchestrated letter writing campaign? Sad c*nts.

Oh one more thing, please do your Adam Lallana camp wave whenever you get the opportunity, so we can see it on MOTD, Funniest moment in a long time, have you done it since you showed it us at Fratton thinking we'd be impressed? I thought not. X X X

I think you should read other threads on this forum. Pay particular attention to anything posted by Alpine Saint, MatthewLeGod, Dune, Turkish and Charming Man. THEY are professional trolls.

Meanwhile? Keep the day job going!

In fairness Ches, you put a little more thought into it than most. I only popped back because I really wanted to highlight how 'Saints' fans reactions to spunking money are no different to your average 'Pompey' fans reaction at the time in 2007 when we went crazy, before the true illegalities of the Al Mirage era, which gets us treated with such moral indignation. The indignation Is so flipping false, it's just hatred dressed up as moral indignation, the hatred is fine, it's part of what cements our respective alegences, it's the dressing it up as something that it's not that so gut churning.

I genuinely really, really hate scummers, except the ones who are my mates or family and most of the ones I've met personally and the ones who work with my wife, oh! and that cyclist who got the gold medal for Team GB. But I won't be writing to HMRC or the media or the FL regarding any of your future misdemeanors and I can honestly say no Pompey fans I know have or would fire off 'Disgusted of Drayton' emails. It's not the Pompey way, just sneaky, snide, tell tale scummers do that, many frequenting this thread, some spunking off over your recent record signings.......

You come across as the nice guy, but i think it was you told us your mate was the real deal Tony Lynham was going to save us. All the time laughing up your sleeve.

Personally I dont hate people from Portsmouth, i hate the football club and all it has brought to football.....

What chance this letter will be replied to?

Any views on the value of the ground? Have heard estimates ranging from £2m to £7m (with Chanrai holding out for £18m?)

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-past/trust-appeals-to-chainrai-to-do-a-deal-over-pompey-1-4178978?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

This is not about the past, it is about the future. With your help Portsmouth Football Club can become a beacon for a new order in British football.

Hahahahahah, they are so fecking deluded, that words fail me:lol::lol::lol:

This is not about the past, it is about the future. With your help Portsmouth Football Club can become a beacon for a new order in British football.

Isn't there another one of Tever Birch's warning articles in the news also about how the PST have one week to show a viable plan? why are they not resigned to the fact they are screwed? because, well, they ARE screwed.

'we DON'T cry when we get relegated or lose a Cup final ' If only i could be bothered to get that picture of the Pompey fans after some play off defeat, the hoards of them after Leicester beat them in the play offs.

You are not all hardened youth. You like the majority have slipped away from this forum when things looked dire, now you have all of a sudden got 10 players in and things are looking rosy you come back. I wonder how many tickets had been sold by wednesday before the import

10 players in and things are looking rosy

In League one - players on a month-to-month contract - still in admin - a 10 point deduction to come - no viable owner waiting in the wings - only 75% of their tickets sold for today's Derby clash.

Can't say that would be my idea of Rosy Nick!

With apologies to RallyBoy, ( who set's a very high standard ), but I just couldn't get the image out of my mind - so here is my humble offering......

[ I'm sure you've all seen that scene in the Blues Brothers with John Belushi and Carrie Fisher in the tunnel under the nightclub ]

..........after a burst of sanctions from the FL, the Pompey fan rises to his webbed feet, covered in mud from the portsea swamp

Jake Skate: It's good to see you, sweetheart.

FL: You contemptible pig! I maintained integrity for you. I stood in the background of the admin process, waiting, in integrity, for you, with three hundred creditors and charities you'd ripped off. I allowed AA to get away with diluting HMRC's claim with 20p owed to Qatar Airways. To delay the inevitable, I allowed you to rip up the unaffordable contracts of your entire first team. So for me, for my competition, my other member clubs, my fans, my future, and for the common good, I must now kill you.

[Jake Skate falls to his knees]

Jake Skate: Oh, please, don't kill us! Please, please don't kill us! You know I love you baby. I wouldn't leave ya. It wasn't my fault!

FL: You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.

Jake: No, I didn't. Honest... I just ran out of luck. I... I had a fake sheikh. I didn't have enough money for the cab fare for Riquelme. My trainees didn't come through from the youth team. Chanrai came back in from out of town. Someone stole my car park. There was Cala. A terrible flood from the fat clogged pipes. The FAPPT ! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

[Fans of other L1 clubs cover their heads in anticipation of liquidation, Jake Skate removes his sunglasses to make a wordless appeal, and the FL visibly softens]

FL: Oh, Jake... Jake, honey...

[Jake embraces the FL and they kiss]

Don't know about beacon, bonfire of the vanities is more like it.

Yeah but what the f*ck has that got to do with me? I live in a modest house, live well within my means and save for a rainy day. It's not my fault if through legalities the club got used for god knows what by 'foreign investors'. I just support my team, will never turn my back on them, I am contributing to hopefully own a small part of the club so we the fans can know what the 'real' financial situation is and make sure it never happens again. But turn my back on Pompey? Never.

Pompey are many things you say we are, but we have a collective identity with our city Southampton will never have, we genuinely dig in and fight and if we have become 'outcasts' or be viewed as 'pariahs' so be it, it'll be of no interest soon. As you're a Scummer you will never understand, we clearly have different ideas of how permanent the bond is between fan and club. That so many on here would even contemplate that we would wish our club die, or be embarressed by it is genuinely inconceivable to me, maybe 'cos you're right about my intelligence? Or maybe 'cos I'm not an insecure scummer, worried about how the outside world perceives me?

Pompey always dig in. We DON'T boo our players when they don't meet our expectations, we have NEVER piped crowd noises into our ground to enhance an atmosphere, we DON'T cry when we get relegated or lose a Cup final and we don't have 70'000 odd posts in a thread about you lot and never would.

You lot just keep writing letters and emails to football authorities, HMRC and the government about your nasty neighbours, that seems to be the Southampton way. Pathetic if this is what football rivalries has become. Maybe you're trend setters? In 2020 Danny Dyer will make a program featuring Saints fans and their orchestrated letter writing campaign? Sad c*nts.

Oh one more thing, please do your Adam Lallana camp wave whenever you get the opportunity, so we can see it on MOTD, Funniest moment in a long time, have you done it since you showed it us at Fratton thinking we'd be impressed? I thought not. X X X

****** do you. Where were you all last season eh? In fact where have you lot ever been?? You speak of pariahs and outcasts - nothing new for you lot is it eh? Bestest fans in the world - don't make me laugh. You couldn't even sell out at nottarf krap last season. As to writing to all the bodies you mention - I've no doubt some of your deluded fans have done the same - lets not forget your thick member of parliament that went begging to the Prime Minister in PM's question time or the begging bowl put in front of your own council or the numerous messages that ended up at the FL's doors of how you were so unfairly treated and that the fit and proper test is a joke (your the only ones that this keeps happening too btw). You treat contracts with anyone with scant regard and send out a message to all other teams that quite frankly stinks. As to the PST - lol the business plan has more holes in it than a Tetley tea bag and if you cannot see that then no wonder your in the state you are. You lot need to think about humility not about pariahs and outcasts.

Question for th legal ods out there:

OK so administration is designed to get the best deal for all creditors - now once the administrator has had a look at the books, he has several choices - try and keep the buisness running as a going concern (restructuring, making huge savings through redundancies etc, and agreeing a CVA with creditors that will allow the business to continue and thus potentially offer creditors more at a later date if the business is turned around... or he can sell the business to someone willing to agree a CVA with creditors ...or if he sees no new owner or no way of stopping the losses (afterall are not administrators liable for debts accumulated during their tenure) he is forced to liquidate and distribute the cash from selling any asset value to creditors after his fees have been taken off.

Now, we know football is an odd case here in that the PPs represented a major cash injection - however, during the time it takes for the parachutes to arrive, pompey would have been getting into bigger net debt with their previous player contracts than would be covered by the PPs... and as the nono-footballing and non-secured creditors will in no way benefit from the PPs, the only way for all secured creditors to get the best deal is to keep the sad excuse for a club going until that money comes in and footballing and secured creditors get their hands on it... the non-secured can feck off... am I right so far?

So what we have is a situation that is being manipulated - deferred payments to footballing creditors meant that the rate of accumulated debt (high wages) would no longer in theory be greater than the total remaining PPs - thus from a legal perspective, the administrator is covered?

So if the debt was all to non-secured, and did not include football debt - the creditors would now be better off demanding liquidation NOW to get something back, as waiting for the next PPs would be pointless as likely to be spent on keeping the thing going?

So chinney who was hoping the players would all leave and say goodbye to what they are owed so he could use the PPs for his own debt resolution - pulls out because TB says that cash is in effect all gone as its to cover the deffered wages/compromise - the Trust say they can only take over if those compromises are renegotiated to abaout 25p in the £....

...hang in there... I know its complicated.... feck I am struggling here and need help

So, as I understand the current situation, they have signed 10 players on a non contract basis to help them limp into the season - this means that some of teh exosting cash will be used to pay these players a months salary and by in effect getting into the season, the hope is they will get ennough revenue to keep them afloat until the next PP is due, which then meand they can pay their footballing debt agreed in the compromise deals... but what is the point of then liquidating as the only reason to pay teh footballing debt is to keep the golden share - so why not liquidate now?

As I see it, there is no advantage to anyone/creditors other than the footballing creditors in keeping the thing going until next August when the final PP is made... but we have Appy wanting to spend 4.5 mil and being unhappy that he does not have that sort of budget - surely the administrator should should be puckering up tighter than a camels a rse in the proverbial sandstorm so that the maximum cash is available to pay all creditors NOW? As no CVA has been agreed yet, as that 2p in pound offer from Chinney is in effect now withdrawn... Just do not get how an Administrator sees keeping them alive as the best way to get the best deal for all creditors, not just servicing the footballing debt....

Feels like have missed something... Guess if teh intention is to liquidate AFTER the last PP , you could argue that as footballers lose any secured status on liquidation, the non secured woudl get more hanging in there and demanding liquidation next August?

The PST Bid is both 'realistic and achievable'

FFS

It's only realistic and achievable if:

1) The PCC give you a £1.45m loan even though no lending establishment would touch you or the club

2) Players with legally binding contracts who have already deferred and settled in your favour take a further 75% hit

3) BC walks away for £2.75m even though he's 'put in' up to £18m

As usual, every thing at pimpey is achievable if everyone gives you everything for nothing

Try paying your way c*nts

With apologies to RallyBoy, ( who set's a very high standard ), but I just couldn't get the image out of my mind - so here is my humble offering......

[ I'm sure you've all seen that scene in the Blues Brothers with John Belushi and Carrie Fisher in the tunnel under the nightclub ]

..........after a burst of sanctions from the FL, the Pompey fan rises to his webbed feet, covered in mud from the portsea swamp

Jake Skate: It's good to see you, sweetheart.

FL: You contemptible pig! I maintained integrity for you. I stood in the background of the admin process, waiting, in integrity, for you, with three hundred creditors and charities you'd ripped off. I allowed AA to get away with diluting HMRC's claim with 20p owed to Qatar Airways. To delay the inevitable, I allowed you to rip up the unaffordable contracts of your entire first team. So for me, for my competition, my other member clubs, my fans, my future, and for the common good, I must now kill you.

[Jake Skate falls to his knees]

Jake Skate: Oh, please, don't kill us! Please, please don't kill us! You know I love you baby. I wouldn't leave ya. It wasn't my fault!

FL: You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.

Jake: No, I didn't. Honest... I just ran out of luck. I... I had a fake sheikh. I didn't have enough money for the cab fare for Riquelme. My trainees didn't come through from the youth team. Chanrai came back in from out of town. Someone stole my car park. There was Cala. A terrible flood from the fat clogged pipes. The FAPPT ! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

[Fans of other L1 clubs cover their heads in anticipation of liquidation, Jake Skate removes his sunglasses to make a wordless appeal, and the FL visibly softens]

FL: Oh, Jake... Jake, honey...

[Jake embraces the FL and they kiss]

I'll never watch one of my favourite films in the same light again after that.

38. The 15 at the back are trying to get the bloke in the fluorescent jacket to move his truck so they can get to the pub.

It actually stretches back to Southsea Common, where there are 200,000 of the bestest, stumbling towards the TO, praying that they can get their webbed hands on a ticket.

One little thought - if TB and the trust emotionally blackmail the ex-players into waiving the 75% of the 50% of what was rightfully theirs, 'for the bestest fans in the world,' is there anything to stop Chinny reappearing, saying 'I'll do a deal now at whatever the trust offer plus 5%', which Bircho is then duty-bound to accept for the creditors?

The players had legally binding contracts

They now have legally binding settlement agreements to terminate said contracts.

They are no longer at the club and therefore not subject to abusive fans and moronic media - why should the now ex-players revisit the new agreements?

They'd be mad to and wouldn't

One little thought - if TB and the trust emotionally blackmail the ex-players into waiving the 75% of the 50% of what was rightfully theirs, 'for the bestest fans in the world,' is there anything to stop Chinny reappearing, saying 'I'll do a deal now at whatever the trust offer plus 5%', which Bircho is then duty-bound to accept for the creditors?

Nope! :lol:

Am I missing something here ????

Nope.

It's the pompey takeover saga.

Yesterdays hero is today's villain is tomorrow's hero.

PST have no money so need CHInny to give up the ground and his debts and walk away just like the players, PKF, the people who foolishly did business with them, the taxman and of course the Charities

CHinny save our club cos we're porsmuff innit

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})