Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I can still see them staying up, and getting out of the minus 10. If Oldham could pinch a win tonight, it would be highly unlikely though!

Come on mate, you asked that before and got some reasoned replies as to why not. Can you imagine the club in the last relegation place willingly accept demotion instead of the skates from what has been said by the FL.

Come on mate, you asked that before and got some reasoned replies as to why not. Can you imagine the club in the last relegation place willingly accept demotion instead of the skates from what has been said by the FL.

They have this ****ing knack of getting away with murder..... How the hell are they still going?

Why on earth would the other League 1 clubs suddenly turn round and decide to reverse the penalty?

You are right of course, and there would be out cry from the team that did go down in their place. No justice in football though.... Ask Luton town.

He's obviously been taking tips from Factless Alan!

Micah Hall, the revered journalist, has been reporting the PDT has £3m in escrow.

In know who I believe ;)

HI David :D

Don't waste my time, badger, it's never too late. But i suppose they'll just do the same thing again and again.

That is what happens on the wild side of life.

Most of the time, i'de be blue for you, but i hope the Piledriver says Hello and Railroads the pdt offer out of the court and straght into Ma Kellys greasy spoon or simply shoves it Down the Dustpipe!!

http://hallrightnow.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/bick-hoist-on-his-own-petard.html?m=1

Keith Harris tonight said in the Guardian:

"I'm not in it just to make money, but I'm not doing it to lose money."

Except I have been told that by a certain bunch of lawyers that to say anything other than "Pascal Najadi is the sole funder of the bid" is defamatory. And they wished me to publish this. There you go then. Pascal Najadi is the sole funder of the bid. Which means Keith and Alan are not putting any money in but Bick and Harris are saying they are.

Both versions cannot be true. Either one of them is solely funding the bid or three of them are. This is everything that the past has taught us to be wary of. Why can't they answer a simple question?

I sent David Bick a list of questions I wanted answered. He wanted all of his replies used verbatim so here we go, (I have redacted the other questions he refused to answer for a follow up blog):

Edited by trousers

After reading Conn's article , I 4 1feel it would be better for PDT to take over the club. The initial euphoria and media love - in will be rather vomit inducing but after a short space of time reality will kick in. Life in League 2 and the pressures to stay within a budget will start the in fighting ..... and this thread will sail past 100,000 contributions.

If Harris wins, the cries from the phew will be loud and strident. Another portsmyth about the scummah judge will develop. That may be fun but Harris clearly knows people in football and you never know - he could find them an honest new owner who will invest in the "sleeping giant".

Let the PDT win , sit back and order more popcorn.

That's a very good summary of the state of play going into tomorrow's court case.

I don't think he's got the structure of the board right, unless it's changed since the prospectus.

as I remember it, it's:

PST - minimum 2 - up to 3 directors

HNWs - up to 3 directors PLUS any HNW investing more than £200k

As I said, unless they have changed things since the prospectus was published, and decided to keep the changes secret, then the board has been structured so that even if the PST holds a majority of the shares (more than 51%), they can only control the board if the HNWs choose not to take up all of their allocated seats.

The PST have resolutely answered questions on this point that the HNWs haven't taken up all of their seats. They don't seem to think that the fact that the new Company isn't actually trading yet is in any way significant.

It is not unusual for a Judge to want reading time, especially when the time and date was only confirmed this week. It suggests to me the Judge had other cases building up to this one. He will have received the bundles from both sides and will want to aquaint himself fully with the submissions and evidence from both sides. Nothing more to read into this delay

He's obviously been taking tips from Factless Alan!

Micah Hall, the revered journalist, has been reporting the PDT has £3m in escrow.

In know who I believe ;)

HI David :D

The £3m quoted by the PDT is the combination of the paultry £1.4m raised by the bestest, most passionate, most loyal and noisiest fans in world football and the £1.6m put in by the HNW's at a guess.

@pn_neil_allen: Stood outside waiting to see who turns up. First notable face - Penny Mordaunt. Resplendent in green coat. #Pompey

Is he sure she is not just there by coincidence, possibly as a defendant in another trial??

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})