Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I had Solent on in the garage yesterday so caught the pompey game after the saints game had finished sounds like their best player was this kid

Jack_Whatmough.jpg

The same kid that was part of a defence that leaked 7 in the youth FA game. Given that you have to wonder just how ****e their team has become, I reckon our under 21s/development squad would be to strong for pompey's 1st team these days. TBH I can't see them going down what I really want is to be drawn in one of the cups against them next season just to underline our superiority on the pitch:).

http://fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=545431

Sums up all you need to know about those ****ing ****s.

Haha, besides the vile comments on Jay, not even worth replying when they're boasting that they have won against Hartlepool in League 2 and we were unlucky to lose away at Man City. Let's face it, if one of their players had been carried off injured we wouldn't have a clue.

I can't even understand half of those posts.

There was something celebrating a serious injury and laughing about a professional footballer in agony, some stuff from 70 years ago, then some more gibberish written in pikish.

They may well have their glorious victory over Hartlepool in front of a 25% empty bearpit of a fortress, but Ted is still waving them goodbye.

Trouble is he can't even see them from where he is, there's about 80 league clubs in the way.

"My tweet which first broke the news of the judge approving the resolution, received 547 retweets and was favourited 145 times.

Meanwhile, the Sky reporter dashed out of the room – ‘Sky Sports sources understand’ crowed the yellow ticker moments later. The source was, of course, the judge."

Neil, my man, I'd advice you to stay well clear of the exclusivity ****ing contest - you come out 2nd or worse most of the time. Why do you think we call you #Factless? :lol: Also, according to modern Danish slang the first paragraph could be categorised as "Pineapple in it's own juice". I'm sure that no further explanation is needed for that saying...

547 retweets?

Wow - that's nearly as many times as Lord T has posted on this 1,948 page thread in the last week.

Though if we look at that 547 as the result of two CVAs, it actually translates back up as 13.675 million retweets.

Seasonally adjusted and spun in a Portsea myth factory we are then looking at 100 million retweets.

It makes them the biggest club in Europe, and confirms the few as the most active social media following in world sport.

So many webby fingers to fit onto keyboards, a great effort.

Amazing support.

Contrast and compare with the reaction on this forum and among Saints fans in general when news broke of Alan McLaughlin's cancer.

They really are nematodes.

Anyone who was at the League Cup game in 2003 won't be surprised in the slightest. You could see Graham Poll was expecting the skates to chant during the Bates minutes' silence as well and he wasn't wrong. Contrast that to the perfect observation of the Flahavon silence at SMS first game. I could go on but you get the point.

Now that they've disappeared off the football radar, they seem to be heading down the mini-Millwall 'No-one likes us, we don't care" route. Living in a region with a number of L2 clubs, they are definately right on the first part as Exeter, Rovers, Torquay and Plymouth fans all have no time for them whatsoever.

To be fair, a couple of mates of mine regularly use the Chimes website and they like the banter but seem a decent bunch, POL seems to be the real angry white van man, UKIP, grotty flat in Somerstown/Paulsgrove brigade that formed the old 657. In which case they'll probably be out tonight torching a paedetricians car.

I was only discussing that with a pompey fan on Friday.

I told him that the rivalry changed for a lot of people that league cup night, previously people were not fussed what the blue quarter of Hampshire was up to, but when you start abusing the dead in our stadium, you are asking for trouble.

I also mentioned the dignity given to Flahavan but I just got the old, it was only half a dozen pompey fans at SMS that night and they were downstairs and didn't realise, and the Saints fans made most of the noise, and you shouldn't have held the silence at that game.

The alternative was to say to a visiting chairman, we won't be holding that silence tonight because your fans can't be trusted not to behave like filthy inbred pikeys, and some clubs might have taken as an insult.

Their behaviour since, and particularly over JayRod, just supports that theory.

You are also correct about Chimes, where I was astonished to see sensible debate when I last looked.

The contrast to POL where they just make stuff up and show an inability to grasp basic maths or grammar is significant.

50% of their fans must be hugely embarrassed by the other 75%.

I'm told there is even a pompey song that refers to Jimmy Savile having relations with a tramp, and we discover during the chorus of this potential Eurovision entry that the lovechild of that beautiful union is TCWTB.

So there are sensible pompey fans.... :o I know that's a bombshell, but they're shouted down by the home-tatted, EDL-leaning, wonky-eyed, sister-bothering majority.

[quote=rallyboy;1915033

So there are sensible pompey fans.... :o I know that's a bombshell, but they're shouted down by the home-tatted, EDL-leaning, wonky-eyed, sister-bothering majority.

There were a few on Saturday at Testwood school watching their Portsmouth schools under 13 and 15 team getting stuffed by Saints schools 3-1 and 4 -0 respectively.

I was only discussing that with a pompey fan on Friday.

I told him that the rivalry changed for a lot of people that league cup night, previously people were not fussed what the blue quarter of Hampshire was up to, but when you start abusing the dead in our stadium, you are asking for trouble.

I also mentioned the dignity given to Flahavan but I just got the old, it was only half a dozen pompey fans at SMS that night and they were downstairs and didn't realise, and the Saints fans made most of the noise, and you shouldn't have held the silence at that game.

The alternative was to say to a visiting chairman, we won't be holding that silence tonight because your fans can't be trusted not to behave like filthy inbred pikeys, and some clubs might have taken as an insult.

Their behaviour since, and particularly over JayRod, just supports that theory.

You are also correct about Chimes, where I was astonished to see sensible debate when I last looked.

The contrast to POL where they just make stuff up and show an inability to grasp basic maths or grammar is significant.

50% of their fans must be hugely embarrassed by the other 75%.

I'm told there is even a pompey song that refers to Jimmy Savile having relations with a tramp, and we discover during the chorus of this potential Eurovision entry that the lovechild of that beautiful union is TCWTB.

:lol:

Yes, its a pity but they look like they will be able to cover themselves in glory by finishing 5th from bottom of Division 4.

The thing is one of them was on Talksport on Saturday with some garbled message about the Blue Army. They actually think that the rest of the football world still follows the exploits of the 'bestest' fans and the 'bestest' team. They don't understand that they are an irrelevance. Oh well, maybe they will go bankrupt again.

Anyone who was at the League Cup game in 2003 won't be surprised in the slightest. You could see Graham Poll was expecting the skates to chant during the Bates minutes' silence as well and he wasn't wrong. Contrast that to the perfect observation of the Flahavon silence at SMS first game. I could go on but you get the point.

Now that they've disappeared off the football radar, they seem to be heading down the mini-Millwall 'No-one likes us, we don't care" route. Living in a region with a number of L2 clubs, they are definately right on the first part as Exeter, Rovers, Torquay and Plymouth fans all have no time for them whatsoever.

To be fair, a couple of mates of mine regularly use the Chimes website and they like the banter but seem a decent bunch, POL seems to be the real angry white van man, UKIP, grotty flat in Somerstown/Paulsgrove brigade that formed the old 657. In which case they'll probably be out tonight torching a paedetricians car.

Yes, everybody who drives a white van, and everybody who votes for UKIP, enjoys torching a paediatrician's car, and just loves it when a footballer is injured. On the other hand, some of them can even spell "paediatrician".

Yes, everybody who drives a white van, and everybody who votes for UKIP, enjoys torching a paediatrician's car, and just loves it when a footballer is injured. On the other hand, some of them can even spell "paediatrician".

Perhaps he meant:

'drives a white van'

AND 'votes for UKIP'

AND 'says 'No-one likes us, we don't care' '

AND 'can't distinguish between paediatrician/paedophile'

AND 'likes it when saints players suffer career-threatening injuries'

AND 'is a sister/mother/prossie-bothering supporter of #tinpotlessportsmouth'.

Perhaps he meant:

'drives a white van'

AND 'votes for UKIP'

I find for Waterside saint.

Case dismissed...

Perhaps he meant:

'drives a white van'

AND 'votes for UKIP'

You forgot AND 'lives in Somerstown/Paulsgrove'.

I do wonder how many people on the website in question tick ALL those boxes, if any.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Shows how tinpot they are when they were celebrating 'David Norris Day' yesterday for scoring a late equaliser :lol: :lol: in a game that gave us 1 more point towards promotion hahahahahaha it really is absolutely absurd how they think they've got anything on us whatsoever, years back maybe, now though?

Absolutely ****-all apart from a few vague boasts about past glories and 'amazing' league attendances.

Edited by BlakeySFC

Astonishing responses to Jay Rodriguez injury - I wonder if Portsea Island and its nether regions will seek a referendum for independence from the UK. You have got to be one pretty sick bastard to revel in a football players serious injury.

I do hope Rangers aren't trying to gatecrash the insolvency club self-love-in with their paltry 49,000 fans at a game in the 4th tier.

Everyone knows who is the bestest in the world, their loyal minibus of fans keep reminding us.

They are so small it is embarrassing when they make these claims.

Remember that footage from a Poznan under 12s fixture?

That is a passionate fanbase.

In line with the chav-base, I got a FB message from a fellow Newportonian prior to the match against Skates last week saying "pub full of Pompey, never seen so much Burberry".

This is from someone who lives in NEWPORT.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})