Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I thought that ignorance was no defence under the law. But as the amounts involved are considered to be so small by Harry, one wonders whether it is worth it, adopting that "I'm really a bit thick and semi-illiterate" stance, when he makes himself a laughing stock in the process. The fun that we've had on here gives a good indication of the much greater exposure he is likely to endure in the media when the likes of "Have I got News for you" pile into him. And presumably his chances of ever managing England have been dealt a fatal blow too, even if he does somehow manage to wriggle out of it.

I'm hoping Private Eye will go to town on it, although I'm sure they'll wait until after the trial has finished. Fair to say Ian Hislop is well aware of what constitutes Contempt of Court by now :lol:

I thought that ignorance was no defence under the law. But as the amounts involved are considered to be so small by Harry, one wonders whether it is worth it, adopting that "I'm really a bit thick and semi-illiterate" stance, when he makes himself a laughing stock in the process. The fun that we've had on here gives a good indication of the much greater exposure he is likely to endure in the media when the likes of "Have I got News for you" pile into him. And presumably his chances of ever managing England have been dealt a fatal blow too, even if he does somehow manage to wriggle out of it.

Fair to say the 'Arry for England brigade have cooled...

Given there are 50 posts per page, how come we didn't hit 1,000 pages and 50,000 posts at the same time....? :suspicious:

I demand a recount.

FFS

You didn't do maths at school then? As a maths graduate I could explain but if you think just a little bit, it's not too hard. ;)

What's more important?

First post on page 1000 or post number 50000?

Both remarkable. Pat yourselves on the back ladies and gentlemen... slowly but surely, we will find our justice. Keep pushing the football league guys with the emails, it is likely we have more info/quotes than they do from this monster thread - I would drop the 'SFC did this' etc in emails and pretend you are a supporter of a different NPC club, or perhaps a bitter creditor or a cheated charity. Im an angry Millwall fan (wage cap) or bitter Bompey fan (points deductions et al) depending on which email I use!

http://4.asset.soup.io/asset/2404/8420_38b2.gif - epilepsy alert

Spongebobcharacter.jpg

img011d.jpg

Fair to say the 'Arry for England brigade have cooled...

They'll be back. Look at the spurs fans comments. They haven't seen through him yet, and the media will still want him ...he virtually writes their headlines for them.

It tends to be the clubs he's left that don't rate him, when they do the sums after he's gone. I predict Spurs will have a financial crisis once Redknapp leaves.

I predict Spurs will have a financial crisis once Redknapp leaves.

I think they'll be ok, Daniel Levy's been pretty firm when it's come to transfer policy. They've not really spent big on anyone in the last two years or so, £7m for van der Vaart, £3m for Parker and however much the loan fee was for Adebayor, and that's about it really. I don't think Redknapp was ever going to be allowed to do his usual "wheeler-dealer" thing there.

I wondered whether it was feasible to put some sort of index onto this thread, as at 1000 pages, it has become a tome like War & Peace. It would assist posters and readers alike. Something along the lines of page 1 - x, Al Fahim (Fake Sheik), Pages x - y, Al Faraj. (Non-existent Sheik), pages y - z, Chainrai's first coming, etc.

Any way that it could be done? That way also, anybody interested in a particular chapter/episode, (such as investigative journalists, degree students writing their thesis on it ;) ) could be guided to read the relevant pages/posts such and such....

I wondered whether it was feasible to put some sort of index onto this thread, as at 1000 pages, it has become a tome like War & Peace. It would assist posters and readers alike. Something along the lines of page 1 - x, Al Fahim (Fake Sheik), Pages x - y, Al Faraj. (Non-existent Sheik), pages y - z, Chainrai's first coming, etc.

Any way that it could be done? That way also, anybody interested in a particular chapter/episode, (such as investigative journalists, degree students writing their thesis on it ;) ) could be guided to read the relevant pages/posts such and such....

What about setting up a P-T-S wiki?

http://www.wikispaces.com/

Are we taking this too far?

They'll be back. Look at the spurs fans comments. They haven't seen through him yet, and the media will still want him ...he virtually writes their headlines for them.

It tends to be the clubs he's left that don't rate him, when they do the sums after he's gone. I predict Spurs will have a financial crisis once Redknapp leaves.

How can he do that, he cant write?

If the FL don't give them a points deduction - even if it is proved that they are in exactly the same position as Saints were when we lost the points, could we not ask for our points back?

They'd come in really handy at the moment. ;)

PS I am joking - honest.