New manager announcement tomorrow

gonzo

Stability isn't just key to a successful football team. It may prevent me from having to undergo this "who is our new manager going to be" torture of browser refreshes and hops to other sides.

It needs sorting. Wilkins, god love him, hasn't had a great spell in charge. We need someone in to galvanise this team. They haven't all turned into crap players overnight.

Stability isn't just key to a successful football team. It may prevent me from having to undergo this "who is our new manager going to be" torture of browser refreshes and hops to other sides.

It needs sorting. Wilkins, god love him, hasn't had a great spell in charge. We need someone in to galvanise this team. They haven't all turned into crap players overnight.

Mmm, debatable? Perhaps they were collectively better than their sole parts due to a certain Mr Pardews influence. It's something that has quietly concerned me while everyone else is creaming themselves over a new manager like kiddies in a sweet shop - what if the new manager can't reproduce the same chemistry with this bunch of players? NC won't sanction too many new loanees, which means whoever comes in has to work with possibly damaged goods.

And before anyone says - "nah, that can't happen", think back to the Prem and indeed then the CCC, because the scenario has happened several times over the last 10 years to incoming managers needed to obtain new players and the squad getting bloated with mediocrity. It could be a horrible case of deja vu on the horizon rather than fresh hope. Just a thought.

Cortese is in Switzerland - no announcement today!!!!

or is he there to speak to Psycho?

Christ I hope not.

Switzerland isn't that far away from Milan, probably nipped over the border to make sure Leonardo isn't having second thoughts

Or perhaps interviewing Rolf Fringer

Mmm, debatable? Perhaps they were collectively better than their sole parts due to a certain Mr Pardews influence. It's something that has quietly concerned me while everyone else is creaming themselves over a new manager like kiddies in a sweet shop - what if the new manager can't reproduce the same chemistry with this bunch of players? NC won't sanction too many new loanees, which means whoever comes in has to work with possibly damaged goods.

And before anyone says - "nah, that can't happen", think back to the Prem and indeed then the CCC, because the scenario has happened several times over the last 10 years to incoming managers needed to obtain new players and the squad getting bloated with mediocrity. It could be a horrible case of deja vu on the horizon rather than fresh hope. Just a thought.

And it's one worth considering.

My hope is that we get someone capable of bringing the squad together for a promotion push.

Apparently NC was at the butchers earlier. I fully expect the proprietor to be announced as the Manager in the morning.

FFS some of you lot are f'ing bonkers

Ah finally a post with some meat on it for us to chew over on here.

Let's face it, with all these others dropping out, we're down to the bare bones now of available candidates.

Are you Sirloin of your sauce?