Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

Hearing the same mate.

Problem is i hear its Not as straight forward as we all want due to a third party and payment package has to be agreed. You hearing similar?

I heard this too... So did my neighbour.... And his son....

Exciting times

Oh I forgot the son's girlfriend. She heard the same as you Gasgow too

I'll happily stop posting if you like? Glasgow's attempt at witty cyber banter is just juvenile.

You can as follows:

Keep your chin up and get on with your day about the numerous cack on here or you can take your hat off to me or anyone else that posts something legit that may interest people on here.

Persist in mockery and sarcasm and I will indeed be forced into the cyber nasty and digitally tearing you a new one.

I'll happily stop posting if you like? Glasgow's attempt at witty cyber banter is just juvenile.

You can as follows:

Keep your chin up and get on with your day about the numerous cack on here or you can take your hat off to me or anyone else that posts something legit that may interest people on here.

Persist in mockery and sarcasm and I will indeed be forced into the cyber nasty and digitally tearing you a new one.

I think people like me were posting to laugh at Glasgow. Nothing to do with you (I don't think)

You can as follows:

Thanks for the support mate.

Keep posting what you hear, most of SWF appreciate it. Ignore the rat pack

Has there been any indication that he wants a move to the prem? Or that he would be willing to join us? It's all very well the club accepting but the player as to accept as well

Thats the BIG ONE i think...... Can bid for any player and clubs may accept, but SFC are not very attractive yet and convincing Brazil centre forwards cant be easy

Did your contact give you a feel for the move in terms of confidence? I can't help but feel regardless of our level of interest that Spurs may be back in the game with the Bale cash available.

With the Soldado deal all but completed, I can't see they need another Striker.

I reckon the next week goes as following:

1) We sign a striker

2) We get all excited for a day and post about him and feel good about ourselves.

3) A day later we all go back to moaning about the lack of creative attacking midfielders in our squad and lack of centre backs of good quality.

Typical football fans really! Let's hope we bring in that striker at least - I can actually see Lambert playing behind a striker...

P.S I must share it is incredibly unlikely that I will be in contact with Furio (informed me about Damio) again. I thought he was based in the UK but isn't. He was here regarding a coaching licence (not directly for him).

I also anticipate minimal contact from F# (trying not to use his name) those of you who need to know why that is, already do.

Other than that, with the exception of foundation and academy staff, I do not have any stable and direct links to Saints first team anymore.

Edited by Monk

Few reports from Italy again that Osvaldo might leave Roma despite the reports the other day that he was staying.

Inter seems keen but the word is that they probably cant afford him....

http://www.calciospot24.it/2013/08/l-ora-chiede-osvaldo-la-roma.html?m=1

http://www.sportlover.it/altro-che-osvaldo-la-roma-trova-il-top-player-del-futuro-junior-tallo-dalla-primavera-con-furore-video/

Dont know how to link with translation ready....

Few reports from Italy again that Osvaldo might leave Roma despite the reports the other day that he was staying.

Inter seems keen but the word is that they probably cant afford him....

http://www.calciospot24.it/2013/08/l-ora-chiede-osvaldo-la-roma.html?m=1

http://www.sportlover.it/altro-che-osvaldo-la-roma-trova-il-top-player-del-futuro-junior-tallo-dalla-primavera-con-furore-video/

Dont know how to link with translation ready....

I read an interview with his agent the other day. He was talking about how much Osvaldo would love to play for Inter the other day, but it reamins to be seen if the they spend that kind of money before Erick Thohir can complete his takeover of the club.

http://www.football-italia.net/37391/osvaldo-would-certainly-inter - interview with Osvaldo's agent.

You can as follows:

I'm for the above - don't quit mate - you are one of the very rare reasons I still visit this site :) Keep up the excellent work!

Thats the BIG ONE i think...... Can bid for any player and clubs may accept, but SFC are not very attractive yet and convincing Brazil centre forwards cant be easy

I thought it had been fairly well published that he was open to a move to the premiership, and since we are now the only premier league club with a bid (sizeable at that) on the table...

According to Sky sources I hear Rickie Lambert is signing for Liverpool. His boyhood club. A perfect replacement for Luis Suarez. If he goes I am cry in the shower rocking back and forth!

West Brom have just signed Diego Lugano on a 2 year deal I think, really good signing I reckon!

He legs went a long time ago,was a great defender in his prime but I think he will get torn apart in the prem against quicker forwards

Edited by pangy

Whatever you think about Costa:rolleyes:

Ramos and Pepe should have been dealt with....as always:) handbags at five paces.:D

Oh god yeah,Pepe and Ramos are scumbags,but that's what makes them so good as well,you never really see the off the ball wind ups that happen,those two are world class at the wind up,and if they manage to get under the skin of the attacker they are laughing,just so happens Costa appears to also be a scumbag

Costa will be a direct replacement for Suarez judging by this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBNIQM3Bi6M

Two things in that clip stand out for me. Costa appears an arsehole, well suited to replace Suarez as pangy says.

Also, don't those red and white shirts look good ? If NC agreed for us to have shirts like that, I'd even tolerate him indulging in the red shorts that he seems so obsessed with (for a season anyway).