Cortese has left Southampton Football Club - Officially Confirmed

Saint-Armstrong

Seeing as no one actually answered my question but instead ****ed their politically correct pants using incorrect terminology, I will assume it is the young lady with the rather curvier than average physique as I can't see too many people being offended by saying a woman who looks like she is sucking a wasp looks like she is sucking a wasp?

I'm guessing it is the one that resembles her dad!! so yes. She has invested a lot of money in the club really, and would not want her offended really. (not that I'd think she will be reading this forum, but you never know) FWIW I still feel confident that everything will be OK, and this was always really going to happen. I just want to get behind the club, and move on. :) COYS

clever being disrespectful to the one person who has the clubs future in her hands

I doubt she is reading anything that you or me spout off about on here. Now I am with the hulk, I cannot see the offence in this at all. Same as most, over reacting as per normal.

In any case I was only laughing.... But the hulks words summed up the picture.

There is no loyalty in football anymore, virtually none anyway.

What I do know is that as Manager of this team Pochettino works bloody hard to make us a better team, and in my lifetime of over 25 years is our best Manager.

Would be gutting to lose him as well.

The club (fans aside) ripped apart in the space of a few days...

As much as I like MP - it is a bit much to say he's our best manager of the last 25 years! But hey, you're in the mood to over exaggerate literally everything today...don't let common sense stop you...

Sick of the 'No man is bigger than the club'. Took over as chairman when we had -10 points, leaves us 9th in the Premier League. Sacked Nigel Adkins who EVERYONE, thought was a shocking idea. He brings in Pochettino, who has Southampton playing some of the best football the club has seen. He was a big factor in bringing in Lovren, Wanyama, & Osvaldo. A man of this stature, influence and accuracy could see a downward spiral! People saying no man bigger than the club, he has been the club the last 5 years! Get a grip!

Utter tosh.

I doubt she is reading anything that you or me spout off about on here. Now I am with the hulk, I cannot see the offence in this at all. Same as most, over reacting as per normal.

In any case I was only laughing.... But the hulks words summed up the picture.

I like a mickey take as much if not more than most but I found it distasteful much like the posts by Ohio on the thread of the heart attack of a Saints fan. Time and place and all that. Now if it was a picture of the Pompey MP going on Splash that is fine as she courts publicity Edited by OldNick

Your total lack of respect to the owner and now non executive chairman of this club, at a guess...

to be fair, one was fat, and one looked like she was chewing a lemon. and i doubt 'insults' on a forum will interest her!

People need to calm down, him leaving DOES NOT directly affect the team, if MP goes as well (reckon he will stick it out til the end of the season and see what's what then myself) then start to worry.

Your total lack of respect to the owner and now non executive chairman of this club, at a guess...

So what about when hundreds of people were on here attacking Rupert Lowe on a daily basis with personal insults? What about the front cover of On The March with Branflake? Since when were football fans not allowed to be offensive to people who have ****ed them off? Just because its a fat lass it's not to be tolerated right?

There is no loyalty in football anymore, virtually none anyway.

What I do know is that as Manager of this team Pochettino works bloody hard to make us a better team, and in my lifetime of over 25 years is our best Manager.

Would be gutting to lose him as well.

The club (fans aside) ripped apart in the space of a few days...

Just wait and see. It's the liebherrs that have put the money in.

I like a mickey take as much if not more than most but I found it distasteful much like the posts by Ohio on the thread of the heart attack of a Saints fan. Time and place and all that. Now if it was a picture of the Pompey MP going on Splash that is fine as she courts publicity

I just don't see the offence in the comment or me laughing at it. I need a set of the rules. Lowe got a lot of stick, so it is ok if he is a bloke? What if the comment was made about a male in a photo?

Not sure where this righteousness has come from, in all places on this forum!

I get that she is the daughter of the saviour of Saints, but who is the other one chewing the wasp?

Can we slate her as we do not know who she is, or do we need to wait and see if she is related to our saviour before taking the Micky.

I need the rule book!

I just don't see the offence in the comment or me laughing at it. I need a set of the rules. Lowe got a lot of stick, so it is ok if he is a bloke? What if the comment was made about a male in a photo?

Not sure where this righteousness has come from, in all places on this forum!

You can laugh, I can see the disrespect. I hold ML in high respect and so don't like seeing his daughter joked at. Iam just being too sensitive

I get that she is the daughter of the saviour of Saints, but who is the other one chewing the wasp?

Can we slate her as we do not know who she is, or do we need to wait and see if she is related to our saviour before taking the Micky.

I need the rule book!

No rule book if you need to be told

I would be disappointed if Pochettino goes in the next few weeks. That said' date=' you never want a Manager loyal to someone at the club rather than the club itself so it would be for the best. However, there is no reason why he couldn't be backed to the same degree he was under Cortese if the club wants to support him. If the owners really don't want to sell then the next few weeks could be used as a very good PR exercise around any number of things which would make fans happy.[/quote']

Speaking of PR, it'll be very interesting to discover whether SFC retains the services of David Bick now that Cortese has left... if that tie is also severed, Ashton (and Ben Smith at the BBC) won't be getting his hands on any more Saints exclusives.

After seeing that he was thinking of leaving Saints in the Sun yesterday

I was thinking that it was either a load of B******* or True which is

the latter and I would like to say Thanks for all he's done for Saints

apart from what I thought was the wrong thing in sacking Adkins for

Pochettino which has turned out to be the right thing in bringing him

in but going by what Pochettino said in May that he'll go if Cortese

which may happen now as I really hope he Does Not go but I guess

we'l see what happens in the next few days about his position....!!!

Also whether you are at the game on Saturday at Sunderland or

watching it at Home/Pub which I will be that we need to get right

behind the team 100% too as well to hopefully Win as well so

Keep The Faith!!! :D

COYR!!! :D

He is also responsible for overseeing he transfers in Mayuka, Guly, Ramirez, Forren, Lee and Gazzaniga for huge sums for us excluding the sages we know nothing about, he was a businessman but knew nothing of football, lets have a balance here.

Remind me of the 'huge sums' we paid in the Guly and Gazzaniga transfers dune?

Oh God, now you are just goading me.

Bit that tongue.... But you can slate her to the hills, but not the other one. Well not tonight anyway, just wait for the day when

A) she messes up and most want her out of our club

B) she takes the money and runs.

C) maybe tomorrow, or the weekend, depending on how things unfold.

I really am going now and just hope I wake up and this strange day turns out to be a dream.

After seeing that he was thinking of leaving Saints in the Sun yesterday

I was thinking that it was either a load of B******* or True which is

the latter and I would like to say Thanks for all he's done for Saints

apart from what I thought was the wrong thing in sacking Adkins for

Pochettino which has turned out to be the right thing in bringing him

in but going by what Pochettino said in May that he'll go if Cortese

which may happen now as I really hope he Does Not go but I guess

we'l see what happens in the next few days about his position....!!!

Also whether you are at the game on Saturday at Sunderland or

watching it at Home/Pub which I will be that we need to get right

behind the team 100% too as well to hopefully Win as well so

Keep The Faith!!! :D

COYR!!! :D

Post of the day

Speaking of PR, it'll be very interesting to discover whether SFC retains the services of David Bick now that Cortese has left... if that tie is also severed, Ashton (and Ben Smith at the BBC) won't be getting his hands on any more Saints exclusives.

I see no reason why KL would want to retain them. When you consider the nauseating articles in the papers that emerged back in November / December and suggestion that Cortese has been serving his notice since the Autumn then I am sure she could see through it all (as in, Cortese hands in notice and gets nowhere so then uses his media pals to make it seem like he is God) and wonder why she needs anywhere to leak information when she won't have anything to leak.

My biggest concern is whether or not KL wants to remain as owner of the club. It shouldn't be hard for her to come out and say what her plans and ambitions were. I would interpret silence as bad in this instance given the situation we're in.

Seeing as no one actually answered my question but instead ****ed their politically correct pants using incorrect terminology, I will assume it is the young lady with the rather curvier than average physique as I can't see too many people being offended by saying a woman who looks like she is sucking a wasp looks like she is sucking a wasp?

Or the one on the right, maybe.