Defectors Watch

adrian lord

He did, but there were several first-team absentees away on WC duty.

That wouldnt explain the lack of tactical nous or game plan. Koeman also said we tried to press the whole game, which was impossible, and weren't smart in pressing at the right time. That endless running for 70 minutes, get knackered and then concede was an unmistakeable trademark of Pochettino's team.

I'm torn for what to hope for tonight. Heading to my Liverpool supporting mate's house to watch it but I've warned him I'll be cheering for the ref! Guess a draw is the best result for us in terms of the league but I can't bring myself to hope for a 0-0!

I wouldn't mind Liverpool picking up a few injuries meaning the three amigos have to start against us in a couple of weeks. Plenty of abuse for AL and DL with SRL getting the heroe's welcome.

The three Amigos are on the bench for tonight's 2-1 defeat to Spurs. Chambers is absent from Arsenal's squad, Shaw is suspended for tomorrows game.

Any Liverpool suspensions from tonight's game will lead to them missing their game at St Mary's on 22nd.

Unfortunately if its a one match ban any Liverpool player wil serve that on Saturday missing Palace cup game.

We could do with a draw and Spurs also picking up some injuries to holt their momentum.

Unfortunately if its a one match ban any Liverpool player wil serve that on Saturday missing Palace cup game.

We could do with a draw and Spurs also picking up some injuries to holt their momentum.

Good point, I forgot they were still in the cup. In that case, 3 match bans all round and a 0-0 draw please. I wouldn't wish injury on most humans beings but if Kane and Eriksen were out for a while, that would be handy.

Draw or a Spurs win for me.

If when we play Liverpool we are 8 or 9 points ahead of them after winning our game tomorrow, this will be a huge boost going into the game against them! Beat them to go 11 or 12 points clear of them and at least 6 spot would be on!

A Spurs win? Not sure I agree there. Surely the best scenario is for the teams below us to drop points. In this case a draw should suit us best or a Liverpool win being as they're even further behind Spurs.

The last five games show Saints and Spurs having the best form. One defeat and four wins each. This is the best in the league. No other team has had that good a run.

Spurs need to start dropping points to give us a better cushion.

Really looking forward to tonight's FA Cup game between Preston and Man U. Luke Shaw makes a return following his sending off. But for me it is the chance to see a legend playing again. Kevin Davies is in Preston line up. "Born in 1977 and still going strong".

Really looking forward to tonight's FA Cup game between Preston and Man U. Luke Shaw makes a return following his sending off. But for me it is the chance to see a legend playing again. Kevin Davies is in Preston line up. "Born in 1977 and still going strong".

I've never forgiven that thug Denis Irwin for ruining his career for us, and apparently Kevin hasn't forgotten either:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2954008/Kevin-Davies-claims-early-injury-against-Manchester-United-cost-World-Cup-place-50-caps-England.html

Box of frogs.

I see the planets are aligning for "Stevie" to say farewell on the FA Cup final.... Which in case you did not know, shares the same day as his birthday

As its 39 years since Bradford were last in a Q/F (heard more times this weekend than Stevie G's birthday) and they lost at home to a Div 2 side then, I may have a small punt on Reading to win the Cup. It's also their 2nd season after relegation as well.

Watching Shaw this evening...looks like he's playing amongst a bunch of strangers. Weird.:?

Van Gaal has been an absolute clown this season. I can't believe the lack of criticism. Man Utd playing a diamond which means that Shaw and Valencia (both attacking full backs) are getting forward well but Man Utd are not using the width at all. It's hilarious. That said, neither of them can cross a ball anyway so its :lol: all round.

Van Gaal has been an absolute clown this season. I can't believe the lack of criticism. Man Utd playing a diamond which means that Shaw and Valencia (both attacking full backs) are getting forward well but Man Utd are not using the width at all. It's hilarious. That said' date=' neither of them can cross a ball anyway so its :lol: all round.[/quote']

He's an absolutely abysmal manager, always has been. Massively overrated and mugging a living, big time. His teams are always disjointed and he always blames everything else other than himself. He's the typical "throw 11 players out on the pitch and hope it works" manager. All this sh0ite about philosophies and carrying that clipboard around... absolute w4nker. Sh1t coach. When he eventually leaves he'll blame the players for not "getting" his system - even though he doesn't have one.

And he's got a sh1t worm head as well.

Still think Klopp, despite a dreadful season at Dortmund, would be the best fit for the United job.

He's an absolutely abysmal manager, always has been. Massively overrated and mugging a living, big time. His teams are always disjointed and he always blames everything else other than himself. He's the typical "throw 11 players out on the pitch and hope it works" manager. All this sh0ite about philosophies and carrying that clipboard around... absolute w4nker. Sh1t coach. When he eventually leaves he'll blame the players for not "getting" his system - even though he doesn't have one.

And he's got a sh1t worm head as well.

Still think Klopp, despite a dreadful season at Dortmund, would be the best fit for the United job.

So you don't rate LvG then?

I tend to agree with you. It's a bit like Avram Grant - a 67% win ration at Chelsea and losing finalists in UCL. Sometimes it doesn't matter how sh1t you are, if you have the players who are good enough, they know what to do without any input.

Totally agree. I get the idea of the rule. Like Ashley Young was well offside but no where near the play. Rooney had to get out of the way of the ball. Very offside in my world

Martin Keown is f**king clueless. "He didn't touch the ball, he can't be offside".

Cool, that means if Liverpool, Utd or Arse win the cup then we just have to finish above West Ham to get europe.

Better go check my passport!

You would think that we will get Europe if 7th is enough. Maybe why we are hearing a bit more from the club about "wanting" Europe

Europa league would be cracking