Saints v Man City - Match Thread

Batman

And most the season without Kompany really. Find it amazing with all that money they have no leader at defensive midfielder and a dodgy back four every other week. Crazy.

But now you've said that we will probably lose.

Did the ref just blow before the corner was taken?

He did,

I was screaming at Saints to get on with it.

Anyway, more chances to come for Saints. City can't handle our front line or midfield.

Unfortunately, they will most likely create as well as they can't be that crap again.

Goals galore second half then! :-)

Not so much Martina. Nasri given so much time and the ball came off Fonte I think and hit Martina to bounce off him. Not so much he can do imo. Bloody annoying that we concede again right before the half. They weren't in the game before that. Sloppy as ****.

Great first half performance against a pretty poor Man City side. Slight mess up at the back before second half and now City are right back in it, but these can happen. Tadic has been brilliant so far.

Can't rely on another Gareth Barry own goal. I can't see Pellegrini wanting to risk Aguero. He may decide that goal proves there's enough threat in the attackers he's got out there. Hopefully he doesn't make changes to the midfield and defense. Delph anonymous and Mangala and Otamendi are a joke.

1995 - Man City haven't won a PL away game they've been losing at half-time since April 1995 (D11 L79 since then). Task.

To paraphrase Kalamity Ken Livingstone: "Look to history to avoid repeating your mistakes"

Completely dominated the opposition......yet it's on a knife edge......

The next goal is crucial....not that we didn't know that already.

VVD immense again....Victor class.....Shane Long,Outstanding......again,Long might not be a £12 striker.....but he's a £12 player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long, Mane, Tadic all extremely impressive.

Davis, Clasie and Vic all very good. I'd take off Clasie not because he's been bad but because he's been booked.

Van Dijk is having one of his wobbliest games for us.

Goal was extremely frustrating. Martina poor for it. At 2-0 i fancied us. At 2-1 we've given them an avenue back into it.

Would love to see our "conceded just before half time" stats. We seem to do it against all the top teams when we're in front too. Could have gone on to embarrass them but they will believe they are still in for a point at least now.