Ron Koeman

Saint Fan CaM

The saddest thing about this is I layed against Koeman being next Everton manager based on my belief the guy would honour his own words. And up to now I thought hobnob gate was the real tragedy, spare a thought.

On the flipside i'm bloody excited that we get a shakeup in the next season. Koeman wasn't perfect, but was still one of the best we've had. However it was only a matter of time and if he wasn't interested in 1 year extension with us, then more fool Everton and good move Saints board.

Do us a favour an STFU for a while or at least go and bore the t it's off people elsewhere.

You are about as funny as a broken leg

If he goes he goes, it will be a shame but carry on, but your cretinous posting of all this speculation

tells me you need to get a life

We will know either way sooner or later

Virtually all your posts are about me. Its a ****ing football forum. Its the place for speculation. What do you expect? If you want to wait til its on the OS then thats fine but others will want to discuss the story as it develops.

Aren't you in your fifties as well? Surely long enough to have developed your own opinion rather than just slating others for having one.

I mean wtf? Why the feck are we considered a farm of anything football by anyone with a cheque book. Managers, players, staff members. Jeez i'm actually wondering if we're gonna sell the club itself next summer. If every one has a hard on for everthing southampton, then maybe they should buy southampton fc. I'm sure some commie billionaire would fancy us.

Virtually all your posts are about me. Its a ****ing football forum. Its the place for speculation. What do you expect? If you want to wait til its on the OS then thats fine but others will want to discuss the story as it develops.

Aren't you in your fifties as well? Surely long enough to have developed your own opinion rather than just slating others for having one.

Psml, you don't have an opinion you just post negative s hite over and over.

What's anyone's age got to do with anything

You are not speculating your just trawling the bowels of ****ter\facebook\news site garbage to post any tenuous crap

that you can find......as I said et an effin life

:D

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

I mean wtf? Why the feck are we considered a farm of anything football by anyone with a cheque book. Managers, players, staff members. Jeez i'm actually wondering if we're gonna sell the club itself next summer. If every one has a hard on for everthing southampton, then maybe they should buy southampton fc. I'm sure some commie billionaire would fancy us.

The irony is everything wants everything we have but we are still considered a **** smalltime club not as good as the rest...we will prove them wrong again i'm sure.

Well I think they were very accurate about Liverpool its teams depend on history and their trophys are so old they have built museums to house them as antiques As is their music

They have also had to resort to prayer for success as all else failed and this has now attracted so many converts they need two cathedrals to house them

Psml, you don't have an opinion you just post negative s hite over and over.

What's anyone's age got to do with anything

You are not speculating your just trawling the bowels of ****ter\facebook\news site garbage to post any tenuous crap

that you can find......as I said et an effin life

:D

You really are ****ing tedious. Every time someone posts something remotely critical you're all over it like a rash. Boring as hell

Well I think they were very accurate about Liverpool its teams depend on history and their trophys are so old they have built museums to house them as antiques As is their music

They have also had to resort to prayer for success as all else failed and this has now attracted so many converts they need two cathedrals to house them

[emoji122] very good sir

Right now, I'd swop all the success we've had recently for a bit of old fashioned loyalty. A word that doesn't really exist beyond the stands in modern football. The only way to achieve this at our club is for a Matt & Franny management dream team. We'd probably be Championship but I'd personally take that over the annual harvest of players, managers and staff that use Saints as nothing more than a stepping stone. The supporters are taken as mugs at all top flight clubs these days.

Its a pity as RK always came across as a man of his word,if he does go will be interesting to see what reason he gives, we are looking to tie players down to long contracts and have stated that we no longer want to sell our best players each summer.

He can't say Everton is a new project and the chance to do something good as no other team bar Leicester has made as much progress as us in the last few seasons

For me it will be purely a financial reason and I can't see how he can walk away looking well from this

Right now, I'd swop all the success we've had recently for a bit of old fashioned loyalty. A word that doesn't really exist beyond the stands in modern football. The only way to achieve this at our club is for a Matt & Franny management dream team. We'd probably be Championship but I'd personally take that over the annual harvest of players, managers and staff that use Saints as nothing more than a stepping stone. The supporters are taken as mugs at all top flight clubs these days.

Loyalty?... you ****ed off to Fort Lauderdale!!!..don't talk to me about loyalty.

Well I was totally taken in by Koeman, he appeared a man of his word and had principals. When he said he would be manager of Southampton next season I saw no reason to disbelieve him.

And then he up sticks and ****s off to Everton.....Everton not even a top club which I could have just about accepted.

To hell with the lot of them, I won't believe another word that comes out of a footballer/managers mouth.

And I suggest the club dispense with the Les Reed end of season interview as it's making us a laughing stock.

Loyalty?... you ****ed off to Fort Lauderdale!!!..don't talk to me about loyalty.

Firstly, Jealously is a nasty traite. If my work moves me to the US am I supposed to say, sorry I've got to think of my Itching North season ticket before feeding my kids? what a Knob thing to say! I had a season ticket for 30 years and have probably been to more away games than you've been to home. W@NCKER!!

This whole story seems like a smoke and mirrors. It doesn't make any sense for Koeman to go to Everton, the only real reason would have to be money - as much as Everton fans feel they are a massive club (I suppose every club has those fans though). The problem with that is, though, that Koeman has said a few times that choosing money over what's best for you is the wrong thing to do - I think he said that during the Victor saga, although I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I feel that he is a principled bloke, so if he is leaving he must feel that another season at saints would be detrimental to his career - and if he's had another summer of players knocking on his door wanting out, I can see why he would feel that way; he can't build anything.

Firstly, Jealously is a nasty traite. If my work moves me to the US am I supposed to say, sorry I've got to think of my Itching North season ticket before feeding my kids? what a Knob thing to say! I had a season ticket for 30 years and have probably been to more away games than you've been to home. W@NCKER!!

Mate it was a joke.

Koeman doesn't need to meet with efc personally until Saints give him permission, the question that should be asked is whether the agent has been talking with Everton.

TBF his agent wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't meet with interested parties.

However if the tweet above is true perhaps things are not nearly as far advanced or clear cut as some press reports have been making out.

Koeman doesn't need to meet with efc personally until Saints give him permission, the question that should be asked is whether the agent has been talking with Everton.
Exactly. And Koeman could have met with Everton - the agent isn't going to be telling a bbc journalist all about it. This doesn't really change anything either way.

It seems clubs let us see if players and managers can establish themselves in the Premier League and then step right in and take them off us. It seems Europe and finishing higher than Everton meant zilch, I think the angst is a sudden realisation that we're not quite where we think we are in Premier League standings, it feels like a rude awakening if I'm being honest.

There's too much water under the bridge now. Too many things have been said by our fans already. The bloke's bridges have been burnt by the same people who were most probably chanting his name a month ago.

Are you high?

There's too much water under the bridge now. Too many things have been said by our fans already. The bloke's bridges have been burnt by the same people who were most probably chanting his name a month ago.

what on earth are you talking about ?

he hasn't actually done anything yet, no water has flowed under any bridge. I'll grant you it's only being held up by a weak looking blockade as far as we can tell but as someone suggested earlier the only person who knows for sure what's happening is Koeman himself. Everton haven't spoke to him, Saints haven't given permission, we are currently in a state of deadlock.

what on earth are you talking about ?

he hasn't actually done anything yet, no water has flowed under any bridge. I'll grant you it's only being held up by a weak looking blockade as far as we can tell but as someone suggested earlier the only person who knows for sure what's happening is Koeman himself. Everton haven't spoke to him, Saints haven't given permission, we are currently in a state of deadlock.

x-factor-deadlock-e1417962896674.jpg

It seems clubs let us see if players and managers can establish themselves in the Premier League and then step right in and take them off us. It seems Europe and finishing higher than Everton meant zilch, I think the angst is a sudden realisation that we're not quite where we think we are in Premier League standings, it feels like a rude awakening if I'm being honest.

Really? never been under any illusions of our place in the football world myself...