2020/21 Season Ticket Information

Jimmy_D

23 hours ago, whiteleySaint30 said:

Mine is currently pending so should be recieved tomorrow. I did email to chase, may be worth you doing the same. 

I did yesterday and got this not very specific reply:

“Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that supporters refund request forms are in the process of getting sent to accounts by our Finance team and the refunds will be with you shortly.”

Got mine today, even though I didn't want it. My father has no interest renewing next year, he's 80 and is now finding difficulty getting around, so he wanted a refund. I was happy to keep mine. Sent the email making this clear, and received an acknowledgement comfirming the amount of Dad's refund, but they still managed to get it wrong. 🙄

If we make the cup final (unlikely I know) and fans are allowed in as a test event for the Euros, do you think the club would prioritise those that haven't opted for refunds?

Would make sense, as essentially these people still have ST's for the 20/21 season. 

Edited by Dan

On 12/03/2021 at 12:55, Dan said:

If we make the cup final (unlikely I know) and fans are allowed in as a test event for the Euros, do you think the club would prioritise those that haven't opted for refunds?

Would make sense, as essentially these people still have ST's for the 20/21 season. 

Don't think they can, they haven't stipulated any consequences in terms of those requesting refunds. 

17 hours ago, whiteleySaint30 said:

Don't think they can, they haven't stipulated any consequences in terms of those requesting refunds. 

Rumour has it the date of Fulham game may change as they are planning on allowing 10,000 in. Good news! Glad I kept my Season Ticket now. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/848847/premier-league-season-fans-return/amp/ 

• Like 1

I think Saints will only be alowed 4000 in from my understanding.

If we get to the cup final and fans are allowed to return then I hope Saints reward those who have kept their season ticket 1st. 

No doubt of  those that requested a full refund some will disagree and expect a full refund yet still think they are entitled to all the benifits of a season ticket holder who didnt ask for a refund.

• Like 1

It clearly stated that if you requested a refund and matches were consequently able to be played it would not affect your chances of getting a ticket.  In fact, if you'd already been successful in the ballot earlier in the season when matches were played in front of smaller crowds then you would be at the back of the queue.  All season tickets have been refunded it's just that some people have kept the credit on their account.

On a separate note, did anyone ever receive the voucher for free shirt personalisation for buying a season ticket?

I went to buy the kids shirts in the sale Friday, and whilst they were £15 each. it was £16 each to put names and numbers on them, at which point I remembered that mythical voucher.

5 hours ago, manzo said:

On a separate note, did anyone ever receive the voucher for free shirt personalisation for buying a season ticket?

I went to buy the kids shirts in the sale Friday, and whilst they were £15 each. it was £16 each to put names and numbers on them, at which point I remembered that mythical voucher.

Yeah the voucher had an expiry date of October i think. 

23 hours ago, JRM said:

Yeah the voucher had an expiry date of October i think. 

Oh! I can't say that I can recall ever being emailed the voucher (I do recall an email about the store voucher, but that was a different voucher than the shirt personalisation one).

Cheers for the answer.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wild-saint said:

i take it that if we win on Sunday that any season ticket holders remaining  that continued with their ticket this season will get first dibs on cup final tickets. What was the number 10k ST holders this season? 

I had this scenario in mind when they refunded me in error. The guy in the ticket office told me that everyone who was a STH at the start of the season wiil remain a STH until the end of the season,  and all benefits will remain in place irrespective of refunds paid or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Had an email today about the Leeds game.

8000 tickets go on sale from Monday 10th.

There are 9 categories of Season Ticket holders starting with those that were selected to attend the West Ham game in December.

I went to the Sheffield United match so I'm in the last lot.

1 minute ago, ecuk268 said:

There are 9 categories of Season Ticket holders starting with those that were selected to attend the West Ham game in December.

Me too. Don’t think it’s going to get down to us. 

1 hour ago, ecuk268 said:

We’re in the Tuesday lot. Let’s see what happens.

Looks like they've completely cocked up the ticket sales this morning.

Leeds match was showing as available to buy when I logged in at 09.25, but it wouldn't allow you to process the order.

Since 09.30, the site's been intermittently flicking between 'Service unavailable' messages and successfully showing your account... But without the option for the tickets.

Ahhh, it's good to be back...

1 minute ago, ant said:

Looks like they've completely cocked up the ticket sales this morning.

Leeds match was showing as available to buy when I logged in at 09.25, but it wouldn't allow you to process the order.

Since 09.30, the site's been intermittently flicking between 'Service unavailable' messages and successfully showing your account... But without the option for the tickets.

Ahhh, it's good to be back...

Yep and when you phone the ticket office it just hangs up.

They really are shit at this aren't they.

Pile of shite. Can’t believe at this level they have such dreadful user experience. Shocking and no excuse for it. UX is a science.

have very busy day and one window to buy but fcking site is down