2020/21 Season Ticket Information

Jimmy_D

2 hours ago, miserableoldgit said:

On the email that I received. it said that the Health Questionnaire had to be filled out and submitted no more than 48 hours, and no less than 12 hours before the game or my ticket wouldn't be activated. I assume it was the same for everybody??

Defo this...

For the Sheffield game they rang me on the sat to ask if one of my bubble was going as he hadn’t completed the questionnaire yet. 

16 minutes ago, whiteleySaint30 said:

Totally unaaceptable. Their so called promise clearly means nothing. Disgusted to be honest. 

The inconsistency is very strange.  I'd received all my refunds (for both the STs I paid for) up to and including Sheff Utd by the 3rd Nov...

No idea how they can be so efficient for some and hopeless for others.

4 minutes ago, StDunko said:

The inconsistency is very strange.  I'd received all my refunds (for both the STs I paid for) up to and including Sheff Utd by the 3rd Nov...

No idea how they can be so efficient for some and hopeless for others.

I'm still waiting for both Man Utd and Sheffield Utd for two tickets :(

2 minutes ago, whiteleySaint30 said:

Yes, of course we do (assuming they bother to reimburse unlike the man utd game). 

Well I thought so, but didn’t know if there was small print that said that if we COULD attend (even in an unsuccessful ballot) we’d not be entitled to it. But yes, on reflection that’s pretty implausible!

Covid cases have more  than doubled for Southampton in the week up to 17th Dec (209 cases last week up to 433 this), if this speed of increase continues I can see our home game v West Ham being the last with fans for a while. Pity with the Liverpool and Shrewsbury home games soon after that.

Next Tier review is due on Wednesday 30th Dec so I guess we will know then, when they look at other factors too in making the judgement.

1 hour ago, M271 said:

Covid cases have more  than doubled for Southampton in the week up to 17th Dec (209 cases last week up to 433 this), if this speed of increase continues I can see our home game v West Ham being the last with fans for a while. Pity with the Liverpool and Shrewsbury home games soon after that.

Next Tier review is due on Wednesday 30th Dec so I guess we will know then, when they look at other factors too in making the judgement.

With everyone heading for the shops (in areas where they are still all open) to do their Christmas shopping it’s no wonder numbers are going up. I expect some of the great unwashed down the road have hit the shops in West Quay as well.

18 hours ago, haddock22 said:

Like others I haven't had refund for man u and Sheffield matches for 3 season tickets so what happens with their broken promise?

If multiple season tickets were made on one payment card then for some strange reason they are unable to refund automatically and we require them to call you/ you to call them to do it over the phone.   Very random!

1 hour ago, marc_saint said:

If multiple season tickets were made on one payment card then for some strange reason they are unable to refund automatically and we require them to call you/ you to call them to do it over the phone.   Very random!

My 2 STs were paid for using a single card, that didn't stop them refunding me...

I think they've just not got a effective system in place for tracking who they have and haven't refunded.

1 hour ago, jameslastfan said:

Mine came today...no season ticket, just a book, badge and ticket that isn’t a season ticket. A bit odd? Oh and some seeds....?

Yeah what are those seeds all about? Are they going to grow into some Chinese herbal medicine courtesy of Gao?

The box and the rest of it is what they had ready to send out season tickets in, then realised they weren't going to be needed to sent them out anyway. Hope didn't cost the club too much. 

47 minutes ago, northam soul said:

Anyone had confirmation of attending the West Ham game yet as not heard anything either way.

Although looks like Southampton could be in tier 4 on Boxing Day so no one will be going.

Yes, my dad and his bubble got emails yesterday to confirm they had been allocated tickets. 

As you say though it is probably irrelevant. 

3 hours ago, northam soul said:

Anyone had confirmation of attending the West Ham game yet as not heard anything either way.

Although looks like Southampton could be in tier 4 on Boxing Day so no one will be going.

I had a booking confirmation email yesterday, and can now see a ticket to print online.  But yeah odds on that either Southampton or where I live will be in tier 3 or 4 by then anyway.  At least the game is on Prime and to be honest I'm not especially looking forward to the covid match day pantomime.

1 hour ago, whiteleySaint30 said:

Another day, another wait for the Man Utd refubd which is now nearly 1 calendar month ago😡 yet some fans still feel the club have done and continue to do a great job............. 

According to the Saints Promise in that natty little box they sent out we should have been refunded within 14 days of the announcement of the game being played without fans. Should have been refunded all games up to the end of January by now then🤷

33 minutes ago, whiteleySaint30 said:

Not sure how that helps🤷‍♂️

No, it does not say when the refunds were applied nor when we could expect the money to be in our accounts.

"The club can confirm that all pro rata refunds to 2020/21 Season Ticket holders for the home matches against Sheffield United and Manchester United have now been completed.

Payments may take up to five working days to appear depending on your banking provider. Supporters who have a refund that has failed to process automatically have been sent an email directly."

1 hour ago, Whitey Grandad said:

I called them last Tuesday and was told that the Man U and Sheff U were being processed then. I'm still waiting.  

Do you think there is any further point in contacting them at the moment?

I phoned last Tuesday and was told my refunds were being processed. I still hadn't received them earlier today so called again and they refunded me over the phone. Give them another call. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whitey Grandad said:

I have just received two emails telling me that I have been unsuccessful for the West Ham game. At this rate we will be the last two successful applicants.

I haven't been succesful  for any games yet either. Ho Hum though, it looks like we'll be lucky to get the season finished at this rate.

Be very Saints to have it cancelled as we sit at or near the top though wouldn't it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harry_SFC said:

I phoned last Tuesday and was told my refunds were being processed. I still hadn't received them earlier today so called again and they refunded me over the phone. Give them another call. 

As far as I can see things.... has a double payment on 2nd Nov, and single ones on 5th and 16th Oct, ie 4 payments back from the 7 homes games so far. Which would mean that I am owed for Man United, Sheffield United and Man City games. If they say that they were going to repay  within 2 weeks, then Man Utd should definitely have been done by now

5 minutes ago, oldsarum said:

Those who had tickets for West Ham, just received email saying that obviously they no longer can, but also that they will get tickets for next game we’re able to attend 

Waste of time. Just give me my money back now and hope to start again next season.

If I live that long.