Other Games - 2020/2021

jamesfp1

Just now, East Kent Saint said:

Jimenez , can he play again ? Cech wore head protection but could an outfield player ?

It was career ending for Ryan Mason, but Alex Telles came back from the same injury.

No timeframe on Jiminez in the public domain at the moment. Certainly no guarantees he can safely return, which would be a big shame, he’s a great player. 

4 hours ago, skintsaint said:

Wasnt he rubbish at Bolton? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Yeah he was, I think he was on loan there? Didn't rip up any trees.

Then went to Spain and Valencia and became a bit of a special player for them. Maybe he's just not suited to this league.

I cannot see West Brom, Sheff U staying up. I think they're gone already and they might as well start planning for the championship.

Last spot is between Fulham and Burnley for me. Fulham have a bit more about them, so hopefully Burnley go - as they bring absolutely sod all to this league.

31 minutes ago, S-Clarke said:

I cannot see West Brom, Sheff U staying up. I think they're gone already and they might as well start planning for the championship.

Last spot is between Fulham and Burnley for me. Fulham have a bit more about them, so hopefully Burnley go - as they bring absolutely sod all to this league.

You are 100% responsible if we lose tomorrow!

1 hour ago, trousers said:

Chelsea lose, ergo it's up to 3rd place for the mighty Saints tomorrow :)

#complacencyrulesok

IF Saints can beat Sheffield United tomorrow, Everton have done us a big favour by beating Chelsea. But, we can't take anything for granted. It's reached the stage now, where we want the mid table teams to beat the top teams and the other top teams to draw against each other.

It could be one of those years. Arsenal look terrible, man united and city under performing. Chelsea and Leicester blowing hot and cold. With a bit of momentum who knows. We can beat anyone on our day and with a bit of luck and no major injuries maybe we could achieve something great this season