Other Games - 2020/2021

jamesfp1

4 minutes ago, skintsaint said:

2-1 Brighton :)

West Ham looking very ordinary with little energy and urgency, you just watch them raise their game against us as they always seem to do. I remember Anderson against us a few seasons ago who had a fantastic game but I never saw him play so well again (selective memory?).

That’s a great result for us!

MLG and Turkish notes: This is based on nothing other than my opinion and I have not consulted the historical statistics for all the relevant fixtures, climate, nutritional requirements of the players, or even the demographics of their upbringings. Thank you.

23 minutes ago, the saint in winchester said:

Honestly think Everton should be awarded the game. "Multiple" Man City positive for Covid? There's no excuse for that. I'm sure they have 11 fit and healthy players who could be playing this game. If not, concede the points.

Why? How many games have been awarded to opposing team so far?

This has been traced to a London hotel stay for a game how is that City’s fault exactly?

2 minutes ago, Give it to Ron said:

Why? How many games have been awarded to opposing team so far?

This has been traced to a London hotel stay for a game how is that City’s fault exactly?

Team coach all the way there under football club control? Bit harsh, I know, but it's best to avoid environments you can't control. Loads of poorly paid hotel service staff who can't afford to isolate and lose their jobs if they have even minor symptoms?

38 minutes ago, trousers said:

Spurs v Fulham game this evening has just been postponed

First Man City after playing us and now Fulham 4 days after playing us, are we the super spreaders? Seriously, I hope that our players are OK after playing against 'infected' teams. Hopefully all our tests will be negative over the next days.