Other Games - 2020/2021

jamesfp1

Just now, benjii said:

That shouldn't have been a pen. His arm was in front of his body and didn't make his silhouette any bigger. 

Lemina had a good game.

players just need to stand in the wall with their hands at their sides and take a ball from 10 yards away driven into the gut or groin.

volunteers?

12 minutes ago, benjii said:

That shouldn't have been a pen. His arm was in front of his body and didn't make his silhouette any bigger. 

Lemina had a good game.

Sort of match he'll raise his game for against the 'glamour' sides but then resort to type and be a lazy half arsed bastard for the rest of the season.

55 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Patrice Evra was raving about him pre match, but what does he know compared to you. 

He probably knows what we all know - that Lemina's ability is undeniable.

But his application and attitude will forever prevent him from being a truly great player.

Never mind about Leicester. Fourth, 2 points behind the leaders will do for me at this stage.

Let Sky, BBC Radio 5, Talk Shite and all the other media outlets think that we will be happy to finish in the top half, keep the pressure off the lads and then come with a wet sail in the spring to win the title. 😃 Once it was Everton. At the weekend "Frank Lampard's  Chelsea " were the latest media darlings and that didn't do them any favours. Lets keep the pressure off us.

Mind you, if we win the next 2 matches the spotlight could switch our way. 

Edited by Tamesaint

6 minutes ago, whelk said:

When was the last time none of the Big 6 won over a weekend? Only two played each other as well.  Breakaway European league my arse 

I read earlier Feb 2016 was the last time United, City, Chelsea and Liverpool didn’t win in one weekend. Think that’s the year Leicester won the league...

1 hour ago, hypochondriac said:

On a separate note, does anyone know why Celtic fans are protesting against their board? Sure they're having a poor season by their standards but haven't they pretty much won everything domestically over the past decade? Is there something I'm missing? 

They need to win 10 championships in a row to better the 9 that Rangers won in the past.  They are on nine at the moment.  Having won everything in sight for the last 9 years they are struggling to adapt to being 13 point off the top spot and so are protesting.