Saints 0-0 West Ham - Match Thread

trousers

5 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Bit of a gamble starting Ings. 

I hope I'm wrong, but we rushed him back too soon before and paid the penalty.

Here we are rushing him back again. Should be on the bench to give us 20 mins tops.

He wasn't ready to play before, and I fear he will not be match-fit again.

ps. why aren't we asking for the game to be re-arranged with Ralph and maybe othered Covided? I know the answer - different rules apply for non top 6.

Just now, the saint in winchester said:

I hope I'm wrong, but we rushed him back too soon before and paid the penalty.

Here we are rushing him back again. Should be on the bench to give us 20 mins tops.

He wasn't ready to play before, and I fear he will not be match-fit again.

ps. why aren't we asking for the game to be re-arranged with Ralph and maybe othered Covided? I know the answer - different rules apply for non top 6.

In that case Fulham should have asked for our game to be rearranged as Scott Partker was isolating for the same reason Ralph is, nothing to do with different rules. 

1 minute ago, the saint in winchester said:

I don't think any top 6 team's games would be cancelled because the manager has tested positive. Take your tinfoil hat off.

• Like 1

Just now, Shroppie said:

Unusually defensive bench. Three defenders, three midfield. Only two forwards.

Ralph seems to go from one extreme to the other in that regard. We've had no full backs on recent benches but now we've got both Vokins and Valery. I'm sure Mr Hassenhuttl knows what he's doing though :)

1 minute ago, trousers said:

Ralph seems to go from one extreme to the other in that regard. We've had no full backs on recent benches but now we've got both Vokins and Valery. I'm sure Mr Hassenhuttl knows what he's doing though :)

It doesn't matter who is on the bench he never makes any subs anyway.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-0 West Ham - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic