Saints 0-0 West Ham - Match Thread

trousers

2 minutes ago, Koolman said:

When was the last time - if ever- we had a manager who was unable to attend the match and had to advise from home (or somewhere else)?

Is Andy Townsend co-commentator? If so, I'm sure he can give Ralph some useful tips (not).

39 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

And even £7.99 for the month isn’t bad, with three Southampton games covered.....just a shame about the long delay. iPhone and iPad banished to the bedroom......

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Still hurting how silly you made yourself look the other day, it really doesn’t matter mate

I was wrong to think you might understand. Keep trying mate, the lightbulb will eventually go on. You don’t have to let your limitations hold you back. Be brave!

4 minutes ago, GDog07 said:

Amazon not even a smidge of a replay of the offside build up.

I swear he was level with West Ham’s RB #24 if the lines on the field are straight

3 minutes ago, OttawaSaint said:

It was really close. Didn’t see any lines drawn on my feed (DAZN).

Yep, all seemed a lot quicker than usual to me. Adams was easily offside in relation to the two West Ham players closest to him but the defender furthest away was much tighter. Probably was just offside but why no in-depth analysis by VAR?

Edited by trousers

Just now, trousers said:

Yep, all seemed a lot quicker than usual to me. He was easily offside in relation to the two West Ham players closest to hear m but the defender furthest away was much closer. Probably was just offside but why no in-depth analysis by VAR?

Exactly what I thought. He was clearly ahead of the two CB’s but the RB at the bottom of the picture was to the naked eye equal with him.

I was waiting to see the lines drawn by VAR but seemed to be instantly called offside when clearer decisions than that have taken 5mins to come to a conclusion in the past. Mystifying.

Just now, Mr X said:

Started well which usually means only one thing & we have to overcome our record against West ham 

I know he's on the bench but if you could start slagging Armstrong off now I think that would stand us in good stead later in the game. Cheers ;)

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-0 West Ham - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic