Coronavirus

whelk

33 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

Trust me, you are wasting your time with that stuff here mate. This forum is an echo chamber of people far left and totally brainwashed to believe everything on TV (unless it does not fit in with their personal beliefs, you will see a lot of double standards on that). I used to try and show people things like this to try and at least crack the door open for them, but I gave up ages back as they just refuse to believe it is even possible. Totally closed minds to any possibility other than what they are told by the TV and government they hate.

So the Earth IS flat?

I'm gonna need a new globe 😐

1 hour ago, east-stand-nic said:

Trust me, you are wasting your time with that stuff here mate. This forum is an echo chamber of people far left and totally brainwashed to believe everything on TV (unless it does not fit in with their personal beliefs, you will see a lot of double standards on that). I used to try and show people things like this to try and at least crack the door open for them, but I gave up ages back as they just refuse to believe it is even possible. Totally closed minds to any possibility other than what they are told by the TV and government they hate.

Hahahahahahaha

It was free thinking twats like you that were on here two years ago saying how the vaccine was going to kill 15% of the entire population and giving it all the "you'll see, you'll see I'm right, just wait and see you'll see" - when do the mass graves need digging, champ? Must be any day now.

Gullible twats watching YouTube "research" to confirm whatever shit they've decided to believe already.

Woop woop open mindedness 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Hahahahahahaha

It was free thinking twats like you that were on here two years ago saying how the vaccine was going to kill 15% of the entire population and giving it all the "you'll see, you'll see I'm right, just wait and see you'll see" - when do the mass graves need digging, champ? Must be any day now.

Gullible twats watching YouTube "research" to confirm whatever shit they've decided to believe already.

SHANE WARNE

31 minutes ago, CB Fry said:

Hahahahahahaha

Really? Where did I say that?

4 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

You’ll find the one thing that unites us ‘mean girls’ is when we spot a free thinking nutter.

Edited by whelk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, east-stand-nic said:

You were more fun when you pretended to be Kenyan.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 28/06/2023 at 20:20, badgerx16 said:

You are quite welcome to the forum, but you have just had a taste of how it operates and how people feel. Certain styles of post and opinion will elicit specific forms of response.

By your own admission you didn't read much of this thread - perhaps if you had you would not be so surprised by the reception of your maiden speech.

That is fair and I appreciate that.

My maiden speech was just meant to be some food for thought. A serving of information with a sprinkling of speculation in response to the age old question of “who is they?” that is often asked by people, myself included. Am I a shit chef? Possibly. Am I wrong? Maybe. Then again, does it matter much what we think or believe? surely, if it is true, the only thing that does matter in this debate is what these NGO Think Tanks (the apparent unelected authority on all worldly matters) think and believe? It’s all yet to be seen but I do feel the kitchen getting hotter around us.

On 04/07/2023 at 16:06, DNB said:

That is fair and I appreciate that.

My maiden speech was just meant to be some food for thought. A serving of information with a sprinkling of speculation in response to the age old question of “who is they?” that is often asked by people, myself included. Am I a shit chef? Possibly. Am I wrong? Maybe. Then again, does it matter much what we think or believe? surely, if it is true, the only thing that does matter in this debate is what these NGO Think Tanks (the apparent unelected authority on all worldly matters) think and believe? It’s all yet to be seen but I do feel the kitchen getting hotter around us.

Who would elect these ‘think tanks’ ? We’ve all seem how any democratically elected parties end up, its pretty evident both here and across the pond that the majority are simply unable to make rational and reasonable decisions

If these parties really are looking to help to drive global initiatives then personally I would want them selected by people that know who and what is needed

As for the viability of these think tanks then I do think they are necessary, we live in a global society, part of the reason behind how damaging Covid was is in part due to the individualistic nature of most world governments, you only have to look at the damage done by brexit to see that isolationist thinking doesn’t work

20 minutes ago, Mustang Saint said:

Waking up is never great, in fact it's pretty shit especially on a work day. Unless you wake up at like 3 am and realise you can go back to sleep for a bit.

This guy disagrees 

3B4684BC-A0DD-4C99-ABBD-0B0747FF58FB.jpeg

1 minute ago, skintsaint said:

Would need to goto bed at 6pm for me to function at work.

Im not surprised he needs to get up at 3.45am if he's so inefficient he needs 4 hours 15 minutes a day to go to the gym and have his breakfast everyday.

10 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Why would you shower twice, before doing exercise? Complete waste of water and you’d pretty much just be smelly and sweaty again after you’ve walked the dog. If that was me it’d be dog - gym - shower.

Dog probably bites him when he tries to get it up at 3.45am. 

• Haha 1

On 07/07/2023 at 11:12, The Cat said:

At what point in that schedule do we think he's fitting in his morning wank? I'm guessing it's during the sauna time or while he's out walking the dog.

Between 04:00 and 04:15 looks the most likely time - he's already showered and in his gym gear ready to be a rock and roll hero, but for some reason doesn't leave for 15 minutes...  He's either wanking or admiring himself in the mirror.

2 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Between 04:00 and 04:15 looks the most likely time - he's already showered and in his gym gear ready to be a rock and roll hero, but for some reason doesn't leave for 15 minutes...  He's either wanking or admiring himself in the mirror.

Or both?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Covid is still here just like flu and will be a serious risk to the elderly and to those with certain health conditions, so the answer is yes some people should be but in your case probably not

Why does it bother you so much?

Edited by tdmickey3
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, tdmickey3 said:

Covid is still here just like flu and will be a serious risk to the elderly and to those with certain health conditions, so the answer is yes some people should be but in your case probably not

Why does it bother you so much?

Because he thinks it is primarily a means of controlling people's behaviour rather than a potentially dangerous disease.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

Reads like a very reasonable and well thought out approach to 'living with COVID' much like we do with other seasonal viruses, I'm sure we will continue to vaccinate the elderly and vulnerable and monitor for new strains just as we do with flu and over time it will no longer be news worthy as it will just be another part of the yearly cycle.  Hardly worth posting about even now and give it a couple of years nobody will talk about COVID and vaccines it will just be there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

About control? Interesting....

About the "convenient" appearance of new variants.

( What is weird is that, given your current avatar, I can't help hearing your posts in JRM's voice ).

Edited by badgerx16
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Call me cynical, but wow, new variant just in time for the rollout of the booster programme.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-66750365

The NHS is starting to give booster shots of Covid and flu vaccine to older people living in care homes in England over concerns about a highly-mutated new Covid variant that is spreading.

4 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Call me cynical, but wow, new variant just in time for the rollout of the booster programme.

Cheers MLT!

COVID has strains and variations in the way that flu does. There'll be seasonal boosters as per flu. It's hilarious how some people think that the government get something out of an expensive vaccine program. 

I wasn't gonna have the booster but I know of people who've been quite poorly recently so may treat myself. 

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

What!?!? A booster programme being brought out to coincide with literally that exact thing it was developed in anticipation of!? That’s too much of a coincidence for me.

Have you ever noticed how in May/June every year supermarkets start selling sun cream and it mysteriously starts getting sunny outside? Those devious bastards at Nivea are controlling the weather and the brainwashed sheeple are to gullible to see what’s happening.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I've had 7 boosters so far... Was wondering when the 8th was coming along so thanks for the useful info @Weston Super Saint :) 

Great to have such public service oriented folk on here. 

Grateful if you could also give me fair warning when the weather is going to start getting cold so I can get the thermals down from the loft. Much appreciated ❤️

Edited by trousers
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

I have met lots of people who regret having the jab.

I have never met one person who regrets NOT having the jab.

I suspect that's untrue, or you're very sheltered. I know people who've developed diabetes from COVID, arthritis type conditions, lung conditions and heart issues from COVID. They regret not having had a jab available. I also know of someone who died. I suspect he'd regret it. His family definitely do. 

Out of interest, why do the people who've had the jab regret it? Was it the cough and tiredness they lasted a day or two? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

The usual response from someone who knows deep down I am right but cannot bring themselves to say it. Carry on talking to yourself, as I do not converse with your types anymore.

You are not right. All you are doing is spouting bullshit conspiracy hoaxes. If you do not want to converse with 'my type' then stop being such a prat.

And obviously you have not met anybody who 'regrets not having the vaccination' because they are dead.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

You are not right. All you are doing is spouting bullshit conspiracy hoaxes. If you do not want to converse with 'my type' then stop being such a prat.

And obviously you have not met anybody who 'regrets not having the vaccination' because they are dead.

You mean I am dead? 7 of my customers who have also never been jabbed are all dead?

You have made yourself look amazingly stupid yet again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I had Covid last week, for the third time since 2020.

First time was just before lockdown and I was fucked for a fortnight, heavy cold, aching bones, loss of taste and smell.

Since having jabs I've had it twice, neither has been a big deal, a cold for a couple of days.

Then again I would say that because I'm a frightened little mouse who follows every instruction the government gives me so I can be part of the big Pharma cover-up.

And water can absorb negative energy so be careful what you say near your taps.

• Haha 4

Q

19 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

You mean I am dead? 7 of my customers who have also never been jabbed are all dead?

I thought you weren't conversing with my 'type' any more. Why not, this time, stick to your promise ?

The only "amazingly stupid" person here is you, posting debunked, unsubstantiated, conspiracy crap and thinking anyone is ever going to take you seriously.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, east-stand-nic said:

It’s never a good look to call someone amazingly stupid when you have just been amazingly stupid yourself. I suggest that you go back and read his post again, but this time engage your brain.

• Like 2

Iam not sure whether to have another jab, I had all 4.

I had a stoke 8 weeks ago and read stuff how the heart issues and strokes have seemed to increase. I initially had the Astra Zeneka jab that I think has been withdrawn.

Iam going to ask the docs and see. Trouble is with social media you read the stories and its hard to make the balance what is the truth  

• Like 4