The Euro2020 Thread

Saint Garrett

11 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

‘both teams look a class above, but we have enough good players to keep them occupied as well.

I don’t get the wankfest myself.  Good game but fucking going over the top. Waiting for Danny Murphy to declare this the best ET he has ever seen 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whelk said:

I think you could flip a coin as to who will win the penalty shoot out. Can’t work out who has the most skilful players

For once I actually agree that the shootout would be a lottery :lol: 

Italy very slight favourites for it in my book.

1 minute ago, Jimmy_D said:

That Italian team certainly looks beatable to me.

Never mind that though, right now we need to put everything into making Denmark beatable.

Definitely. Despite the old warriors at the back they give you chances

Happy with that, I went big on Italians in my fantasy team 😁

Sunday (we'll be there) will be bloody tough. The Italians are a very good team, with amazing togetherness. Their midfield is excellent. 

Would've preferred Spain but thought Italy were pretty poor on the night as well. I'd like to think Bonucci hasn't enjoyed 330 minutes in the past two weeks, as well as Chiellini with 210 in the past 5 days. They also lost a large amount of their threat with Spinnazola's absence.

I've been crying out for Grealish over Mount all tournament but Italy would be the exact game we need him to press the way which Spain did tonight. I think we score a few of the chances they fluffed this evening.

All on a massive hypothetical that we beat Denmark tomorrow however, but I do believe in this England team for the first time. They're a decent team but I don't think they have the firepower to cause our defence too much issue, despite the 10 goals in their past three (against three drab sides).

Like the look of a Mount/Vestergaard booking double at 33/1. England to win 2-0.