(Not The) Pompey Takeover Saga

jawillwill

On 19/02/2023 at 13:33, The Cat said:

The miss at 1:20 into the highlights of yesterday's game is pretty funny.

ย 

ย 

ย 

I couldn't make it past 45 seconds due to the sound of that f***ing bell (end). Someone stick it up his rancid arse, FFS.ย 

Edited by trousers

Pompey are inviting ex players/managers to their 125 year anniversary.

One invitee, David Norris has been described as 'The Scourge of Southampton'

Makes you wonder what he may have done apart from scoring a goal against the Saints.

Maybe Danny Ings and Ricky Lambert, amongst others, could be described as the 'Punishers of Pompey'?

• Haha 3

On 20/02/2023 at 12:52, spyinthesky said:

Makes you wonder what he may have done apart from scoring a goal against the Saints.

Maybe Danny Ings and Ricky Lambert, amongst others, could be described as the 'Punishers of Pompey'?

I can understand that youโ€™ve buried deep down the horrible memory of him scoring the 98th minute screamer winner in the draw that not only denied us promotion that year but saved them from relegation. Truly the greatest goal in their history, and our most painful conceded.ย 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 20/02/2023 at 20:52, spyinthesky said:

You laugh but imagine the success weโ€™d have had if weโ€™d won the Championship. Can only look at the achievements of Reading and dream of what could have been.ย 

• Like 2

On 20/02/2023 at 16:52, spyinthesky said:

ย 

Do you reckon all the invitees will have to pay for their dinner? Or in true Pompey tradition will they do a runner and leave the celebrations without paying?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, spyinthesky said:

John 'Petersfield' Awkward has been approached to provide the entertainment which includes blowing his own trumpet and urinating over the guests to remind them of the unique aroma of Fratton Park.

whilst majority of his bans are justified, many are not tbh and he is just being singled out. imagine if our club would ban some of our dinlos as well. starting with the people who were chanting millwall at west ham last season, or the ones singing about onuachus privates.ย 

54 minutes ago, SotonianWill said:

whilst majority of his bans are justified, many are not tbh and he is just being singled out. imagine if our club would ban some of our dinlos as well. starting with the people who were chanting millwall at west ham last season, or the ones singing about onuachus privates.ย 

He walks around wearing clown shoes and ringing a fucking bell.

No ban is unjustified.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, mack rill said:

into the breach again for you pony boys, now shall it be Popcorn or do we go for chicken in a bucket,????

Disappointingly for you, we're now off the bottom.

Of course it's the hope that kills you. A bit like your playoff ambitions.

• Haha 2

On 04/03/2023 at 17:30, mack rill said:

into the breach again for you pony boys, now shall it be Popcorn or do we go for chicken in a bucket,????

Don't start coming on here pretending you're all posh, popcorn and chicken in a bucket ffs, we all know its roadkill with lavender on the side

• Haha 2

On 04/03/2023 at 23:39, Dark Munster said:

Disappointingly for you, we're now off the bottom.

Of course it's the hope that kills you. A bit like your playoff ambitions.

sip sliding away slip sliding aaaway, yes we have been so disappointing for yet another season, but there's still a lot more entertainment to be had on the south coast.ย 

can you pull it off against manure tomorrow?:shakey:

8 minutes ago, mack rill said:

sip sliding away slip sliding aaaway, yes we have been so disappointing for yet another season, but there's still a lot more entertainment to be had on the south coast.ย 

can you pull it off against manure tomorrow?:shakey:

It really doesnโ€™t matter how bad we get - your lot are the font that just keeps giving. I was pissed of untilย i came to this thread.

Edited by Toadhall Saint
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

What the fuck were you searching?

was in recommended weirdly ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ something about end of the terrace. full of pompey fans saying how shitty fratton park is and how they need to move soon and that was when they hadnโ€™t played saints since โ€˜88

Mack, you could have broken it to us gently!

After we've played terribly for about three fucking years and have taken root at the foot of the table, you now announce, with no warning, no softening of the blow, that we might struggle to avoid relegation??ย ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Shit, that's the mother of all bombshells, a crushing blow that will send ripples through the fanbase.

But thanks for letting us know, at least we can now try and prepare ourselves for the paralysing shock of this horrific new scenario that none of us had even considered until today.

I might not be back on here for a while, I'll need a bit of time to try and get my head around it....

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 14/03/2023 at 08:06, Pamplemousse said:

ย 

ย 

He needs the attention. His whole attire is to make him a poor mans celeb, his only oxygen is to turn up at FP, if they banned him for life he would be finished as his appearances on tv , media would just cease

8 hours ago, rallyboy said:

Mack, you could have broken it to us gently!

After we've played terribly for about three fucking years and have taken root at the foot of the table, you now announce, with no warning, no softening of the blow, that we might struggle to avoid relegation??ย ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Shit, that's the mother of all bombshells, a crushing blow that will send ripples through the fanbase.

But thanks for letting us know, at least we can now try and prepare ourselves for the paralysing shock of this horrific new scenario that none of us had even considered until today.

I might not be back on here for a while, I'll need a bit of time to try and get my head around it....

no please don't feckoff rally's half of the enjoyment on this site are your sublime replies, onistย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• 2 weeks later...