Tino Anjorin

Saint Garrett

2 minutes ago, SuperSAINT said:

Injured, I think. Metatarsal. 

You sure? That injury stopped being fashionable about 10 years ago, it was the go to injury just after everyone stopped getting shin splints.

Edited by Turkish

Like the direction we are going with these types of (attempted) transfers. Think this feels a bit more of a summer move to be honest, but you never know.

Watch him tear the championship up on loan then Chelsea keep him 😂

”Hey Armando, we’ve bought another friend in for you.. so about that permanent deal..”

one of us GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Harry_SFC said:

His agent is Nathan Bertrand, Ryan's brother. He also represents Broja, Simeu and Levi Colwill.

Interesting… FWIW Colwill (a Southampton lad, who’s family member's are key heavily involved with sholing), will be a top player.

3 minutes ago, terraloon said:

Make of this what you will

I am very not here for several aspects of the idea but the mind does wander towards what the framework of a deal to get Livramento back (before the buyback becomes active in 2023) looks like with Broja involved, from both clubs' perspectives.

If Chelsea offered us a deal livramento including Broja, I’d snap their hand off. Broja would be far more important and valuable to us and we have KWP, who’s more than good enough (imo better atm) and I’m sure we could find a back up RB. 

Does make you wonder about the links to that Spence at Forest…. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dman said:

If Chelsea offered us a deal livramento including Broja, I’d snap their hand off. Broja would be far more important and valuable to us and we have KWP, who’s more than good enough (imo better atm) and I’m sure we could find a back up RB. 

Does make you wonder about the links to that Spence at Forest…. 

There'll be all sorts of possible permutations to a deal involving us signing Broja, or agreeing to end his loan early. Tino's buy back could come into play, ditto all sorts of other players. They've got Bettinelli as number 3 keeper who's no worse than McCarthy, for example. 

Tino is superb but we've shown we're OK without him. Broja over Tino all day long for me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, terraloon said:

I am very not here for several aspects of the idea but the mind does wander towards what the framework of a deal to get Livramento back (before the buyback becomes active in 2023) looks like with Broja involved, from both clubs' perspectives.

Can someone translate this for me please

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, terraloon said:

Why would Tini want to break the terms of the loan deal? We only have him after he turned down a 5yr deal from Chelsea preferring us for the first team football that we offered. What would have changed for him to want to return there?

• Like 1

Are there any videos showing footage of his 7 games in Moscow? 

He looks powerful and skill full against other nippers, but Chelsea's youth team is so strong that its hard to gauge how good he is when decimating inferior rivals.

Getting in the Chelsea youth side means he's half decent, but £17m decent? That's quite a lot of wedge for us to fork out for a `youth' player with limited games to go on. Obviously Livramento worked out well. But that doesn't mean they all will. £5m for an untried youngster is not to be sniffed at, but £17m? Blimey. He must be amazing. Or its that the price these days? Perhaps that figure was just agent/media talk?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Master Bates said:

Can someone translate this for me please

When Livramento was signed from Chelsea it was within a week of Broja eventually signing on loan. You can’t have two players on loan from the same club.

At the time little sense could be made of the fact that the buy back deal doesn’t come into play until  22/23 season nor were Southampton due to pay any of the fee till the end of this season. 

There is a view and I guess it’s what that tweet was referring to that there may well be another clause in terms of what Chelsea’s options are.

https://saintsmarching.com/2021/09/30/crucial-terms-livramento-agreement-chelsea-brilliant-southampton/

Edited by terraloon

35 minutes ago, Chez said:

Are there any videos showing footage of his 7 games in Moscow? 

He looks powerful and skill full against other nippers, but Chelsea's youth team is so strong that its hard to gauge how good he is when decimating inferior rivals.

Getting in the Chelsea youth side means he's half decent, but £17m decent? That's quite a lot of wedge for us to fork out for a `youth' player with limited games to go on. Obviously Livramento worked out well. But that doesn't mean they all will. £5m for an untried youngster is not to be sniffed at, but £17m? Blimey. He must be amazing. Or its that the price these days? Perhaps that figure was just agent/media talk?

Nah, there's not much apart from the goal he scored against Marseille.  To be fair it was a pretty good goal though.  Tend to agree with you - 17M for a player who has barely played first team football is a lot of cash but I expect fees for academy prospects are going to increase a fair bit over the next few years.  I guess you have to take that figure with a pinch of salt - probably loads of add-ons that are included and it would only be exercised if he was a success.  

1 hour ago, Saint Garrett said:

Not sure I've read anything suggesting we're willing to pay £17m.  But thats what was pre-agreed with Moscow, with a buy back, after the loan.  I think possibly Chelsea were protecting themselves there if he want and tore it up in that league.  It was only an option.

We have put a bid in but it's been rejected. Not sure as yet if we have gone back in with an improved one.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...