Aston Villa 1-0 Saints - Match Thread

whelk

2 minutes ago, Manuel said:

Ralph: “He is a very good player on the ball, but he has to learn that our game starts when the ball is not with us."

Needs to work harder I presume.

Arsenal fans I spoke with laughed at this statement. They considered it a known fact that AMN is lazy.  I suspect that he has been left out of the squad for other reasons, but it may explain why he hasn't been as successful with other clubs and achieving his full potential. 

• Like 2

Ok no messing about this game lads.

Lets stop letting teams score first before we click into gear, I want ABK and Mo destroying anyone who comes near our goal, I want JWP to be in this game as he's been a bit off it so far this season.  I want Moi to put down his secret photos of ralph and a sexy piano and remember he is a baller not our weekly scapegoat, I want moussa to stop thinking what to do and just be moussa and I want balls into the box for che with people ready for knockdowns.

After 60mins I want Edozie to replace whichever 8 isnt performing and I want Mara to be up top with Che or Arma.

I demand a 3-0 victory or more and i finally request rain so i can see how bald danny ings truly is.

• Haha 4

Just now, Convict Colony said:

Ok no messing about this game lads.

Lets stop letting teams score first before we click into gear, I want ABK and Mo destroying anyone who comes near our goal, I want JWP to be in this game as he's been a bit off it so far this season.  I want Moi to put down his secret photos of ralph and a sexy piano and remember he is a baller not our weekly scapegoat, I want moussa to stop thinking what to do and just be moussa and I want balls into the box for che with people ready for knockdowns.

After 60mins I want Edozie to replace whichever 8 isnt performing and I want Mara to be up top with Che or Arma.

I demand a 3-0 victory or more and i finally request rain so i can see how bald danny ings truly is.

I want Edozie to replace whichever 8 isn't performing after 16 minutes and Mara to replace the other one shortly after.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, mcbendy said:

Ralph in the press conference said a lot about AMN and also said a lot with what he didn't say about him... Those putting him in their starting XIs should have a listen to the interview...

...and he isn't on the bench. I'm not surprised after hearing that interview!

2 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Sorry but when did AMN become an absolute fucking world beater that we couldn’t live without? Jesus, the reactions on here.

Also loving the pessimism on the entire #saintsfc hashtag. 😅

We don't have any ball winners in midfield to break up play, they'll win the 50/50s. 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Aston Villa 1-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic