Everton 1-2 Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Just now, adrian lord said:

Why is our pitch bad at the moment? It’s had the entire World Cup break for it to recover from any wear and tear, it’s not especially awkward in terms of sunlight access or anything like that, and it was always in the past highly praised for what an excellent service it is usually presents.

Fungus

• Like 1

1 minute ago, disconnect said:

Drops every 30 seconds for me

I recommend paramount+. £35 for 12 months. Decent TV, and all PL games behind a VPN from Mexico paramount (Spanish commentary though) and all fa cup games behind a VPN from Australia Paramount. Champions league from Oz too apparently. No issues or glitches. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Andrew Watson said:

No need for your sarcastic comment LD, this is a forum for Saints fans with different opinions. Yours is obviously the only one that counts. I will leave it at that, I have no wish to trade insults with you and stoop to your level.

You cruel heartless man. Don't take away his only toy! 

Just now, Chez said:

As DT mentioned, the front three are not pressing hard enough. They close down, so do press, but they just don't break a neck. Need to see some actual sprints.

That's the biggest difference I've noticed from Wednesday, the shape/system is the same, but there's not enough spark in the press and it all feels a bit half arsed. Probably because the players we need to press in Ely and Adams are pretty crap at it.

• Like 1

I've said it on other match threads. And fucking hell I wish it wasn't happening again. But what has Moi ever done to become a starter at this club?! He's first name on the teamsheet for league matches! He was considered not good enough, was shoved out on loan. And then with no improvement, hes become a starter! 

• Lighthouse changed the title to Everton 1-2 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic