Fans Forum

Appy

8 minutes ago, egg said:

The SR Holding LTD shareholders are Dragan, Rasmus, and Sport Republic Nominee Ltd. 

Possibly - it doesn't give that much detail on companies house.

All it says is that Dragan owns more than 75% of the shares...

@trousers may be able to shed more light - I'm pretty sure he / his company subscribe to Endole and can get the full shareholder listing ;) 

Edited by Weston Super Saint
  • Like 1

Just now, FarehamSaintJames said:

When did this start?

Can anyone summarise what’s happened so far? 😅

The jist of it is a few questions about the womens team and away fans

More importantly- He needs to give Jones time with new signings

The academy pathway is delayed as a lack of quality from 18-22 yrs old so we plugged gaps there

Just now, Smirking_Saint said:

The academy pathway is delayed as a lack of quality from 18-22 yrs old so we plugged gaps there

Did anyone ask why he wasn't there? 

1 minute ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

When did this start?

6pm I think. I can summarise using the medium of emojis

:mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes:

1 minute ago, Smirking_Saint said:

...and the 17 year olds go to Chelsea...

3 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

If we give him more time, we are down for sure. Pathetic

1 minute ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

When did this start?

Not a lot it seems, excuses, needs time, more excuses etc

it seems like they can’t or don’t register Nathan’s lack of personal skills or what they would call emotional intelligence!

• Like 1

As expected it sounds as though it's been an easy ride for the panel. Sounds as though Ankersen has controlled the direction of questions and been able to soft peddle on the Jones stuff. Reading between the lines there's either no fans there with the balls to go for them or, if there are, they're not being allowed to speak. Fully expected it to run like this. Complete charade presided over by charlatans who are ruining our great football club.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

so your confirming I'm right then rasmus is an owner

I'm going with no, based on Dragan owning more than 75% of the shares of the Holding company that controls SR Ltd.

I don't have the access to see who owns what in terms of number of shares, but one article that's published lists the shares with a value of £0.0001 so any share ownership even up to 25% is nominal at best and merely serves to confirm voting rights, attendance at AGM and the distribution of dividends (very unlikely!). The value is the same for both companies.

SR3.thumb.png.f465bf9689145459791d71d7294e8f94.png

The first question should've been "why isn't he here?", because we all know the answer and I'd just love to see them explain their thought process on him needing more time from that point.

Interested to see the video tomorrow but it doesn't sound like they've had the roughest of rides. Rasmus was getting irritated at Jones questions? Fine, ask 5 more. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I'm going with no, based on Dragan owning more than 75% of the shares of the Holding company that controls SR Ltd.

I don't have the access to see who owns what in terms of number of shares, but one article that's published lists the shares with a value of £0.0001 so any share ownership even up to 25% is nominal at best and merely serves to confirm voting rights, attendance at AGM and the distribution of dividends (very unlikely!). The value is the same for both companies.

SR3.thumb.png.f465bf9689145459791d71d7294e8f94.png

yeah to be fair i expect dragan to own like 90% and the danish mafia owning 5% each

19 minutes ago, saintant said:

As expected it sounds as though it's been an easy ride for the panel. Sounds as though Ankersen has controlled the direction of questions and been able to soft pedal on the Jones stuff. Reading between the lines there's either no fans there with the balls to go for them or, if there are, they're not being allowed to speak. Fully expected it to run like this. Complete charade presided over by charlatans who are ruining our great football club.

no offence to anyone who went, but I do find it weird certain people who are self confessed “leaders” of our support and have a cult like following always get invited to these sort of things… 

odds were shifted in their favour as soon as the invites were sent sadly. needed a protest or some disruption with the goal not to just talk to them but to get jones out within the meeting or we will protest saturday etc

• Like 1

So the rather pathetic reason for not dispensing with Jones is …….wait for it, they want to give him more time with the new players!!!! So are these new players going to train him how to conduct himself in post match interviews? Are these new players going to make him a better manager/coach? The Leeds board had no compunction getting rid and they had new signings. We are being run by egotists. 

Edited by Fitzhugh Fella
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fitzhugh Fella said:

So the rather pathetic reason for not dispensing with Jones is …….wait for it, they want to give him more time with the new players!!!! So are these new players going to train him how to conduct himself in post match interviews? Are these new players going to make him a better manager/coach? The Leeds board had no compunction getting rid and they had new signings. We are being run by egotists. 

The way we approached Luton, paid up his contract and persuaded him to come tells you someone on the board really really wanted him to be our manager, I can't understand why but they're obviously still convinced he's the man for the job 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, JRM said:

The way we approached Luton, paid up his contract and persuaded him to come tells you someone on the board really really wanted him to be our manager, I can't understand why but they're obviously still convinced he's the man for the job 

Given that he was wanted at Brentford when they lost Dean Smith, that someone is almost certainly Rasmus.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Sounds like they thought they would give Hasenhuttl until the WC break before the season had even started.

Despite the terrible results and us being 90th in the country.

Everyone and his dog also knew that Hasenhuttl wasnt liked by many of the players and still did nothing.

29 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

If we give him more time, we are down for sure. Pathetic

We’re bottom of table. Will likely stay there even if we win this weekend. No team has ever stayed up going through 3 managers in a year. So yeah I can understand why they’d prefer to stick than twist at this point.

• Like 2