Leeds 1-0 Saints - Match Thread

Yorkshire Saint

Leeds starting team is decent and should be doing a lot better than where they are in the league. 
In terms of their bench they don’t have a lot.

I’m hoping we really stick it to them quickly, if we got an early goal it’ll become hostile quickly.

As for our team, in some ways that’s decent enough, Bednarek shouldn’t be anywhere near but that said you shouldn’t change a winning team. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1-1 is my prediction.

1 minute ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

Leeds starting team is decent and should be doing a lot better than where they are in the league. 

I’m hoping we really stick it to them quickly, if we got an early goal it’ll become hostile quickly.

As for our team, in some ways that’s decent enough, Bednarek shouldn’t be anywhere near but that said you shouldn’t change a winning team. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1-1 is my prediction.

problem is, with bednarek in the team 1 goal will never be enough (see Wolves game)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

1-1 is my prediction.

Why would it become toxic ? It’s their new managers first game.

2 minutes ago, Sarisbury Saint said:

Why would it become toxic ? It’s their new managers first game.

Exactly, first game against the team bottom of the league. Leeds fans have ridiculous expectations too. Wouldnt use the word toxic, but if we get in front the atmosphere will become tense

• Lighthouse changed the title to Leeds 1-0 Saints - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic