Saints 0-1 Cherries - Match Thread

SotonianWill

Jesus fucking Christ. I've watched some horrific performances this season but this tonight tops the lot - worse even than that Forest game. We're being given a football lesson by Bournemouth.

No intensity, no fight, no plan. Just a completely disjointed bunch of headless fucking chickens trying to make it look like they actually care. Without doubt the worst Saints team I have seen in 35 years of supporting them.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, allsa001 said:

It is as though these players have never even seen each other before. What on earth do we do in training all week. The b team would have put in a much better performance than this.

Half our coaching staff were B team coaches before

Edited by Crab Lungs

Just now, Turkish said:

He’s bang on

Also asking why it took so long to make changes

hes right 

Selles is blinded by the lights of being in charge of a side. Just no idea of how to build a side. The selection tonight and then the subs have been utterly clueless. He’s gone after this, no way back. We’ll do well to stay in the championship on this performance.

• Like 2

Just now, SaintZamboni said:

Nothing worthwhile is going to happen so I’m going to use my last post to suggest that everyone leaves the stadium. Fuck booing these useless sacks of shit. Just let them trudge off in soaking wet silence. 

100%

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Holmes_and_Watson said:

Disapointed in Sutton. His old school "This is a game Southampton have to win" fails to take into account the subtle tactical, counter attacking, nuances of SeelesBall. In his dinosaur world he'd have an attacking team, dictating play, getting the crowd onside, creating chances and retaining a place in the Premier League. I shall be sending a letter of complaint in. 🙂

well he aint sitting on the fence his he,and fuck me hes saying what we say for fuck sake .There is no urgency at all ..........................PONDEROUS.

Just now, Crab Lungs said:

Ruben Selles, your football is SHIT

Almost like it’s the players just as much (if not more) as the manager. We’ve had 3 this season and not much has changed. Turgid football served up week after week. In a season with effectively 2 pre seasons it’s criminal. 

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-1 Cherries - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic