Saints 0-1 Cherries - Match Thread

SotonianWill

Am I watching the same game as Selles?! At what point with 10 minutes until your last chance at not being relegated is gone do you swap from playing a bloody back 5 and throw the kitchen sink at it. Absolute joke, I can’t stand watching us play atm. Relegation and sacking Selles can’t come quick enough. Half the squad can follow him out as well, they are gutless and useless.

• Like 3

Absolute dogshit of a team.

I have watched some crap from this club in my lifetime but this is pathetic from top to bottom.

Does Selles not understand the situation we are in because what excuse can he have for this abomination of a performance.

No quality no urgency and no fucking idea.

• Like 4

Just now, AngusHyd said:

Am I watching the same game as Selles?! At what point with 10 minutes until your last chance at not being relegated is gone do you swap from playing a bloody back 5 and throw the kitchen sink at it. Absolute joke, I can’t stand watching us play atm. Relegation and sacking Selles can’t come quick enough. Half the squad can follow him out as well, they are gutless and useless.

Isn't he great in training though? Apparently the board think so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stknowle said:

Gotcha. In all seriousness though I think the fight's been worn out of everyone. The team, the fans, the club. It's just so over and a complete reboot is required.

Yeah, I get that. Couldn’t go tonight, glad I didn’t. I’m not overtly emotional but honestly, I don’t think I would be able to contain myself and I’m very mild mannered. 

Trumped at how to reset this utter rotting corpse of a club.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crab Lungs said:

All that hard work to get back up and… it comes to this. 

It's a very good point, and one that I think lots of people have overlooked.  Relegation could be the least of our problems, we could drop further than the championship.   It took a lot of investment from Markus to get us up last time, or current owners may not have the same intent.   Anybody thinking we will walk the championship will be very disappointed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FarehamSaintJames said:

This. I want to see anger and aggression (and front-footedness) thrown at Ankersen.

Now!

Our fans just accept this shit.

I expect there will be a few boos followed by a ripple of applause for the players efforts 

• Like 1

Just now, Crab Lungs said:

Yeah, I get that. Couldn’t go tonight, glad I didn’t. I’m not overtly emotional but honestly, I don’t think I would be able to contain myself and I’m very mild mannered. 

Trumped at how to reset this utter rotting corpse of a club.

We WILL rise again mate. I genuinely believe that. But my good god this season has been just bar-raisingly atrocious. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

I expect there will be a few boos followed by a ripple of applause for the players efforts 

We’re lucky to be in the league, don’t forget. We should be grateful we’ve seen 6 wins this season. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Micky said:

Anybody thinking we will walk the championship will be very disappointed. 

Does anyone think that? Surely most have learned their lesson the last time we said that? 

In fact does anybody even WANT that? I don’t really want to be back in this league any time soon. 

Just now, Suhari said:

Will Selles use his press conference to talk about how we are growing and developing, and getting back to our football identity?

He will say the usual shit that he could see some good development in the moment, and all sorts of guff

2 minutes ago, It's There said:

Sack selles

He never should have got the job. Letting him take charge was as crazy as Lampard going to Chelsea. Had we got a manager in we might have stood a chance of survival. 

Don't even get me started on the Jones appointment. How is it that I could see what a prick he was from watching Luton games, yet our board thought he was the next big thing? 

• Like 4

• Lighthouse changed the title to Saints 0-1 Cherries - Match Thread
  • Lighthouse unpinned this topic